2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: February 07, 2019, 07:15:08 pm

*Author

Offline MasterWalksTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 0
  • MasterWalks hides under a Cloak.
  • 12 year old mobile gamer
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.06.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: The Elemental Cookbook - A Compendium and Comprehensive Compilation of Culinary Creations WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBronze DonorTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics Winner
Re: Interview with Americans! 1/23/19 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66769.msg1284843#msg1284843
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2019, 11:32:41 pm »
Interesting thread. I probably think of more questions later.

1: Do Amercans in general believe that USA is the best country in the world and that everyone else secretly wants to move there?
2: So what do you think about the gun laws, are they reasonable? If not what changes would you do?
3: What is your take on Communism? In my experience people in USA don't understand what it actually is. I've seen people being interviewed call Obama a communist as an example.
4: Whats do you think about the climate change and your part in it? United states has a really high carbon dioxide usage per person.
5: Do you think USA is ready for a president who is an atheist officially? what is the fear with that? I can't think of any European country where a religious belief is mandatory for president hood.

1: Many do. I don't. But any patriotic person no matter the country believes their country is best. I think my country is great at some things and terrible a others. I still love my country and wouldn't really want to move to a different one.
2:The only thing i would change is the process of buying one. Right now it is crazy easy to get one. At 18y/o it took me 30 min to buy a shotgun. I dont want peoples guns to be taken away or anything, just a better buying process.
3: Communism is... different. A Marxist Communist by the book would be a utopia, but it never really works out perfectly. The communism you see in China is not okay to me. The Communism in Russia is kinda better but not really. I dont know much beyond that.
4: Personally I think Climate Change need to be fixed ASAP. I recycle, try to save on power by turning all the lights off and what not, and if i had property i would totally compost as i used to when i lived with my parents. I bought a long board in plans to use that instead of driving but a month into owning it, i broke my knee riding it and havent been able to since. Our problem is Climate Change deniers which to my understanding isnt just a US thing.
5: Are we ready for one? Yes. Would one be voted in? Yea maybe if people under 55yo would vote. Majority of people who vote are elderly and they care about religion greatly. The younger generation is shockingly not religious. 50 Years ago if you walked into a public school and asked them if they believe in God, 99% would say yes. If you did that today, it would be more like 65% yes, and probably lower if their parents are not present. Separation of Church and State is quite a real statement from both Dems and Reps, sometimes they just forget and still weasel it in to their polices. The fear for it would be that they "dont have a moral compass" which is BS but still believed. Just look at Steve Harvey.

Just an FYI, a couple of those points are very polarizing here so you may hear completely different opinions on it.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 12:00:49 am by MasterWalks »
:gravity War 12
:darkness War 13
:fire War 14
Credit to Wyand for Profile Picture

Offline moehrpi

• Reputation Power: 9
  • moehrpi is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Not War
  • Awards: Last Tournament Before Flashpocalypse (2021.01.10.)Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner	- March 312018 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner April 14thWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2017 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Interview with Americans! 1/23/19 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66769.msg1284844#msg1284844
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2019, 11:56:46 pm »
In my experience people in USA don't understand what it actually is.
The communism you see in China is not okay to me. The Communism in Russia is kinda better but not really.

Their economic system has nothing to do with communism. Maybe bar some people thinking it does.

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: Interview with Americans! 1/23/19 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66769.msg1284847#msg1284847
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2019, 12:24:54 am »
I'm not American, but just referring to the religion of the president, there's no religious requirement, but from reading history books, there was some opposition to JFK because he was the (so far) only Catholic US president.  There were fears that he might 'take orders' from the Pope or allow church policies to influence his decisions as president.  As far as I know they never did.  A similar objection was raised by some people when Mitt Romney unsuccessfully ran for president because he is Mormon.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Interview with Americans! 1/23/19 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66769.msg1284849#msg1284849
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2019, 01:06:21 am »

1: Do Amercans in general believe that USA is the best country in the world and that everyone else secretly wants to move there?
2: So what do you think about the gun laws, are they reasonable? If not what changes would you do?
3: What is your take on Communism? In my experience people in USA hasn't read up what communism actually is. I've seen people being interviewed call Obama a communist as an example.
4: Whats do you think about the climate change and your part in it? United states has a really high carbon dioxide usage per person.
5: Do you think USA is ready for a president who is an atheist officially? what is the fear with that? I can't think of any European country where a religious belief is mandatory for president hood.

1) Most educated and/or young Americans are aware of the country's flaws and that other countries are superior in different ways. The idea that the US is the most free country and that most people worldwide would move here if given the slightest chance is mostly relegated to older generations. On the other hand, many of us were raised with a strong sense of national pride, even if we know we are not the gold standard in every way.
2) Gun laws vary from state to state. Many people think barriers to gun ownership should be considered at the federal level.
3) We are taught about communism as teenagers. As with my of these issues, the lack of understanding about communism is really only prevalent among older Americans, as a result of the political maneuvering and fear created during the Cold War.
4) Many areas of the country have made large steps towards renewable and environmentally friendly energy.
5) Religious belief is not a requirement to become President - currently around 75% of Americans identify as Christian, a number that's been reducing slowly over the years, but still high enough that it makes sense that all* Presidents so far have been Christians. I think a non-Christian President will hold office at least once in the current or subsequent generation.
*many of the Founding Fathers were Deistic Christians - believing in the teachings, but not the divinity, of Jesus. While this a diverse spectrum, of the Founding Fathers who would become President, James Monroe is the farthest from traditional forms of Christianity.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline MasterWalksTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 0
  • MasterWalks hides under a Cloak.
  • 12 year old mobile gamer
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.06.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: The Elemental Cookbook - A Compendium and Comprehensive Compilation of Culinary Creations WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBronze DonorTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics Winner
Re: Interview with Americans! 1/23/19 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66769.msg1285018#msg1285018
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2019, 04:37:53 am »
I have a question for people who are in American highschool.

How big of a problem is vaping/Juuls in your school?
:gravity War 12
:darkness War 13
:fire War 14
Credit to Wyand for Profile Picture

Offline InsignificantWeeaboo

• Newsletter Writer
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: Draw Seven WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Design Competition - The Oracle's New Year's Party WinnerWriting Competition: Haphazard Heroics WinnerDeckbuilding Competition - The Mastery Gauntlet WinnerWriting Competition: H.E.A.T. WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake
Re: Interview with Americans! 1/23/19 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66769.msg1285019#msg1285019
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2019, 04:56:01 am »

Never heard of it around my school, but that's because I don't usually get into the gossip around the school. Though apparently it's enough for the faculty to put up posters against it...
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A-E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
Team :gravity Gen. (War #12)
Team :gravity Soldier (War #13)
Team :light Soldier (War #14)

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Interview with Americans! 1/23/19 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66769.msg1285022#msg1285022
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2019, 06:56:05 am »
I just remembered that the "This Is America" song got really popular last year, but I never really understood the video's message.

(For reference, here is a link to the video.)

When you watched that video, did you recognize a satire of America in it? I don't get which part of the video counts to be America, but what did you think about it?
I imagine something with guns might come up again, but we already talked about gun ownership, so if your opinion ties back to a previous reply, you can just refer to it.
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Interview with Americans! 1/23/19 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66769.msg1285023#msg1285023
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2019, 07:17:01 am »
I just remembered that the "This Is America" song got really popular last year, but I never really understood the video's message.

(For reference, here is a link to the video.)

When you watched that video, did you recognize a satire of America in it? I don't get which part of the video counts to be America, but what did you think about it?
I imagine something with guns might come up again, but we already talked about gun ownership, so if your opinion ties back to a previous reply, you can just refer to it.

It's not really best described as satire. The Genius page for this song is going to explain it significantly better than I could.

If you have more specific questions after reading that, I can probably be of more help then.

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Interview with Americans! 1/23/19 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66769.msg1285025#msg1285025
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2019, 09:09:17 am »
It's not really best described as satire. The Genius page for this song is going to explain it significantly better than I could.

If you have more specific questions after reading that, I can probably be of more help then.
Thanks for the link, though I am mostly curious about what thoughts did the video provoke before looking up explanations about it.

If I was american, as someone who sees a popular video for the first time, seemingly about my country, would I start thinking about its meaning, would I laugh at the concept, would I agree with the message, would I let it go over my head while only caring about the meme factor, would I get offended, etc? As for myself, I didn't believe any minute of it, so I only cared about the spectacle. (I mean, come on, it cannot be that bad.)

What were your impressions of it before searching for explanations?

Also another question that came to my mind. A decade ago, I often heard that America is the country of opportunities. How true is that a foreign man with barely any belongings can become rich with the right knowledge in America?
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • now palafrost
Re: Interview with Americans! 1/23/19 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66769.msg1285026#msg1285026
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2019, 09:27:03 am »
I mean, come on, it cannot be that bad.

In some areas, racism and violence are as bad as the video and song imply.

If I was american, as someone who sees a popular video for the first time, seemingly about my country, would I start thinking about its meaning, would I laugh at the concept, would I agree with the message, would I let it go over my head while only caring about the meme factor, would I get offended, etc?

It successfully provoked discussion among the target audience. Many Americans were already aware of the continued presence of racial inequality, but this (along with many other events) helped to draw increased focus to the issue.

Offline Linkcat

• Master of Life
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Mafia? Mafia. :fire
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeLast Tournament Winner14th Trials - Master of LifeMaster of GamesSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Sideboard #4 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Interview with Americans! 1/23/19 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66769.msg1285073#msg1285073
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2019, 05:33:33 am »

3: What is your take on Communism? In my experience people in USA hasn't read up what communism actually is. I've seen people being interviewed call Obama a communist as an example.

1. Older people: Yes. Younger people: Lol.
2: Universal background checks and some form of gun control are no-brainers, but too many people make money off of keeping the laws the same, and the second amendment has been heavily politicized. Here's a great pair of videos that talk about guns and what kinds of control would or wouldn't work. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxvxbZGjlv4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNtxtuQxUz8 It's a complicated issue.
3: The idea isn't bad, but a group of people that could make Communism work as intended would not need Communism.
4: We're fucked, and too many people make too much money off of keeping us that way. Relevant xkcd: https://xkcd.com/1732/
5: I doubt every President has been super religious, but it's kind of obligatory to be Christian or you'll lose a ton of votes.

I graduated when Zanz was still around, but I have no doubt it's a problem.

Also another question that came to my mind. A decade ago, I often heard that America is the country of opportunities. How true is that a foreign man with barely any belongings can become rich with the right knowledge in America?

It's just as possible as it is in any capitalist country. We became known for it because we're a nation of immigrants and the whole American Dream thing. My favorite person who did this is Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Interested in running a Forum Game? PM me or drop by the Transfer Thread and we'll see what we can do.

Offline Wyand

• Tournament Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Not So Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.27.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.15.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.11.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.04.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.14.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner 2020.1.1913th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerArt Competition - Winter Paint With Elements WinnerTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics WinnerArt Competition - Definitely A Card Design CompetitionSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Interview with Americans! 1/23/19 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66769.msg1285084#msg1285084
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2019, 11:30:12 am »
How accurate is this? (I know, it must be exaggerated, but still...)

Spoiler for Hidden:
<---- A nice purple pie, shiny cups and a trio of cakes on a red platter, a box of candies and an ice cream cone on chocolate! :) Bon appétit!

"It's hard to detect good luck - it looks so much like something you've earned." - Frank A. Clark

blarg: