*Author

Offline KnightHawkRP

• Reputation Power: 1
  • KnightHawkRP is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Oracle : Octane https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9606.msg1114794#msg1114794
« Reply #168 on: December 12, 2013, 04:00:37 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 50u 50u 50u 50u 5c2 5c2 5lg 5lg 5lg 5lg 5lg 5lg 621 621 621 621 621 621 8pu

Worked like a charm, completely unupped.  Thanks for the deck. 

For the guy complaining, a lot of these False God specific decks are pretty odd to play, if it is not something you are used to playing, use the trainer.  Look in the forums for the deck list for the FG you are facing, and enter it into the trainer so you can play a few test games and get an idea for how to run the deck.  It makes a huge difference.  It takes you an extra few minutes yes, but it gives you a better chance at a card.

Global Moderator Comment Be sure to use the deck code in the deck tag
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 02:42:59 am by antiaverage »

Offline Asterix3

• Asterix3 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Any ship can be a minesweeper...once.
Re: Oracle : Octane https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9606.msg1124850#msg1124850
« Reply #169 on: February 05, 2014, 08:04:18 pm »
4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 50u 50u 50u 50u 5lg 5lg 5lg 5lg 5lg 5lg 621 621 621 7ai 7ai 80h 80h 80h 8pu

No EM, but I managed to win all three spins :)

1 Upped UG
2 Upped AW

Also, if you have them (as I do but didn't think to use), would make sense to use SN instead of unupped novas. You could probably add an extra heal or two in there if you have SN to give a more certain EM. (AM should do the trick most times, but I didn't draw enough and had 48hp by the last turn...with only two heals and only 4 :life, I finished 12 hp shy of an EM)
"Don't be shocked that people die, be surprised you're still alive" - flyleaf

Offline Frelance

• Frelance is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Oracle : Octane https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9606.msg1134713#msg1134713
« Reply #170 on: May 01, 2014, 08:32:13 am »
SuperNova doesn't generate Entropy Quanta. unless upped Pillars/Pendulums accompany the upped Novas, they won't help you get the [very important] first Antimatter down. They only belong in a fully upped version.

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Octane https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9606.msg1134727#msg1134727
« Reply #171 on: May 01, 2014, 11:27:55 am »
Supernovas do generate 2 :entropy, but since they also cost 2 :entropy, I guess what you meant to say was that they don't help you generate more :entropy. :entropy generation isn't really an issue in that deck, but on the flip side, Supernovas wouldn't help the deck either. Most important upgrade would be Reflective Shield for the damage reduction.

Since my Life/Light stall seems to be the most consistent Octane counter, I'm considering Darkness/Light or Time/Light as an option for people who don't have Shards of Gratitude. The quanta balance would be the most important part there to ensure that Drain Lives don't become a non-factor. Once you'd get to 30 :darkness you could kill OE's off, and before that you could stall with 2 Stilettos. With Time you'd simply RT OE's and pack 3-4 Eternities as well.

The problem with Light duos is that you need 6 Miracles to hope to survive Octane if you don't have 6 SoG's and 2 Druidic/Jade Staffs. The Entropy/Light/Life trio is for people who lack rares, after all.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline teffy

• Reputation Power: 20
  • teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • May the oracle be with you
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Octane https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9606.msg1139924#msg1139924
« Reply #172 on: June 11, 2014, 07:03:25 pm »
5c4 5c4 5c4 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5ro 7ai 7ak 7ba 7ba 7ba 7ba 7ba 7ba 7jp 7jp 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q5 7q5 7q8 7q8 7q8 7q8 7q8 8pn

EM- Idea with deckout. A variant of my old idea. Ray of Light should be played early enough because of Deflags and flying weapons
I`m teffy, here - and Ringat on Kongregate

Offline Tantoney

• Tantoney is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Dealing with Octane https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9606.msg1170484#msg1170484
« Reply #173 on: December 09, 2014, 10:42:56 pm »
4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 50u 50u 50u 50u 5c2 5c2 5lg 5lg 5lg 5lg 5lg 5lg 621 621 621 621 621 621 8pu

I had a go at beating Octane with this unupped and rareless deck but ended up getting decked out, all because I haven't managed to land a single shot on Octane's HP. The combination of Antimatter and Quintessence on Eagle's Eyes works well, and the Reflective Shield pretty much prevents Octane from using Unstable Gas. So how are you supposed to beat Octane with this deck if I can't inflict damage?

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Dealing with Octane https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9606.msg1170485#msg1170485
« Reply #174 on: December 09, 2014, 10:45:52 pm »
By decking him out. False Gods draw twice as much, and Octane's deck is small, so he will deck out before you, unless his hand somehow gets really clogged, in which case he'll only draw once per turn. Looks like that happened to you - it's not a guaranteed win deck, but as far as unupped decks go, it's the best one I've used since AI got changed to target it's antimattered creatures (which is why quints were added).
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline montrossen

• Reputation Power: 10
  • montrossen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.montrossen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • The cringe is real
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Oracle : Octane https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9606.msg1175871#msg1175871
« Reply #175 on: January 14, 2015, 09:42:52 am »
The lower deck also works on Hecate. I know because, in my supreme stupidity, I forgot which god I was going to face and thougt I was facing Octane when I was actually facing Hecate. I was ready to give up, but I thought that since Antimatter works on Hecate too, I preservered and won by 1 card:

Ultra Gravity Lord of Edge

Offline Lech

• Lech is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Oracle : Octane https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9606.msg1194757#msg1194757
« Reply #176 on: June 28, 2015, 01:36:47 pm »
4vj 4vn 4vn 5c2 5c2 5c2 5lg 5lg 5lg 5lg 5lg 621 621 621 621 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u7 6ve 6ve 6ve 7k0 7tb 80h 80h 8pu

Still lost thanks to no 1 antimatter drawn entire game,  but should be decent.

anything
blarg: