*Author

Offline TheForbiddenOracle

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Obliterator https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9605.msg448356#msg448356
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2012, 05:29:13 pm »
why does the "unupped" version have 2 upped cards?
??? It doesn't

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vd 4vd 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uu 5uu 5uu 5uu 5uu 5uu 621 621 8pu

Elsin

Re: Oracle : Obliterator https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9605.msg461270#msg461270
« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2012, 12:13:57 pm »
this deck rocks (unupped version).

i copy pasted without really looking and by accident played the deck with a life mark, but i still won ::)

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Oracle : Obliterator https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9605.msg462375#msg462375
« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2012, 08:21:36 pm »
this deck rocks (unupped version).

i copy pasted without really looking and by accident played the deck with a life mark, but i still won ::)
Lucky you then. I don't think I've even actually managed to beat Obliterator yet. Even with the counter deck.

Offline Chodos

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Chodos is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Oracle : Obliterator https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9605.msg466530#msg466530
« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2012, 10:43:28 pm »
Just tried the current top deck here and lost from deck out too easily. If Obliterator pulls a pulvy early, which it probably will, it is hard to keep enough pillars to do enough damage. AM/LS is probably the better deck for my money.

Offline automeris

• automeris is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Playing again after some time away
Re: Oracle : Obliterator https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9605.msg469303#msg469303
« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2012, 02:57:10 pm »
I had been playing various builds of Ready and Waiting against Obliterator, but a few games ago I seem to have found the right combination, and now I am on a winning streak.  The Octopus is the key.

5io 6rq 6rq 6rq 6rq 6rq 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 7gr 7gr 7gr 7h0 7h0 7h0 7h0 7h0 7h0 7tg 7um 7um 7um 80h 80h 80h 80h 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q 8pp

I have been avoiding Ready and Waiting against false gods when something else was available because of the bug that doesn't give you EMs when your opponent dies to an anti-mattered, vampired creature of his own.  None of the suggested options in this thread seem to work as well against Obliterator, so I have been tinkering with Ready and Waiting, and I managed to get an EM today, killing him with my own creatures' damage while his weapon was frozen.

Get a Purple Nymph first.  You don't have time to get unlimited Quintessence first, but you will need it eventually, because when his health starts getting low he will Gravity Pull his antimattered creatures.  Congeal Shriekers to keep them from burrowing, and AM, LS, and Quint them all at once later.  And if you get the Voodoo Doll you can hold his weapon at bay with an Octopus as well.

Offline UnderneathTheLens

• Reputation Power: 10
  • UnderneathTheLens is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.UnderneathTheLens is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Obliterator https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9605.msg489510#msg489510
« Reply #53 on: April 29, 2012, 01:48:12 pm »
I animattered every one of Obliterator's creatures today using liquid antimatter (but with purple nymphs instead of demons). However, he destroyed all of my obsidian pillars the turn it was played, which limited the damage I could do.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 11:39:39 am by UnderneathTheLens »

Offline ColorlessGreen

• Reputation Power: 14
  • ColorlessGreen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.ColorlessGreen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Obliterator https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9605.msg503298#msg503298
« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2012, 08:34:37 pm »
Since 1.3's new and improved antimatter handling, the maxwell's demons in the unupped deck have become a liability, as obliterator will immediately gravity pull anything you antimatter, and maxwell's three attack is enough to significantly cut down on the time a LA'd creature has to do damage. Therefore, I'd recommend this variant of the more standard Liquid Antimatter.

4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 5us 5us 5uu 5uu 5uu 5uu 5uu 5uu 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 8pj

It's just out-of-the-box LA, except with the pulvy-fodder mantles replaced with drain lifes, which are quite good at taking down random shriekers. It's also a lot more quanta-stable than the maxdemon variant, which is definitely a concern given how much obliterator likes to pulverize pillars. I've had a lot more success with this variant than either traditional LA or the maxdemon variant in the OP since 1.3.

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 08:36:10 pm by ColorlessGreen »

Offline UTAlan

• Reputation Power: 58
  • UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Immortally Aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeReviver of the WikiWar #6 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSecond Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Oracle : Obliterator https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9605.msg505826#msg505826
« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2012, 03:50:36 pm »
Spoiler for hidden:
4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 5us 5us 5uu 5uu 5uu 5uu 5uu 5uu 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 8pj

I used a partially upped version of this and it worked wonderfully. Nice job.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost online
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Obliterator https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9605.msg513748#msg513748
« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2012, 08:50:39 am »
Used an entropy-based version of Colorless' deck above for better quanta, with upped Siphon Lifes because Decay is a boss. Easy EM and won card.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline nooby101

• nooby101 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Oracle : Obliterator https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9605.msg515176#msg515176
« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2012, 08:15:18 am »
i really dont get how you are supposed to hit him or even kill him with just 2 drain lifes

cause i want to know before i just start spending money on the deck

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Oracle : Obliterator https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9605.msg515177#msg515177
« Reply #58 on: June 26, 2012, 08:17:23 am »
i really dont get how you are supposed to hit him or even kill him with just 2 drain lifes

cause i want to know before i just start spending money on the deck
Antimatter+Liquid Shadow on the same creatures makes it hurt him and heal you.

I think Drain Lives are for getting rid of early shriekers, because Dragons are much better targets.
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline nooby101

• nooby101 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Oracle : Obliterator https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9605.msg515432#msg515432
« Reply #59 on: June 26, 2012, 09:41:48 pm »
ok thank you cause i just wanted to make sure

anything
blarg: TheForbiddenOracle,automeris,ColorlessGreen