7 (1.8%)
Shard of Sacrifice
60 (15.5%)
None of them
11 (2.8%)

Total Members Voted: 175

*Author

Active members:
casthegamer(1) diviad(1) CelestrialDreamer(1) doomeister(1) blu(1) killfer8(1) icybraker(1) ScytherLoL(1) coinich(1) Tea is good(1) bigbadbanana(1) psychoden(1) teffy(1) tyranim(1) Kyarss(1) acelink(1) Robsta43(1) drklameth(1) (...)(1) Wisemage(1) sinez(1) Salmon(1) Rastafla(1) JETZAL(1) Boingo(1) stage(1) darkhellion(1) xXaliceXx9994(1) JennyP81(1) Medivh(1) killsdazombies(1) dracomageat(1) hello5666(1) Cancerplus(1) b00mc1ap(1) Jelden(1) Selenbrant(1) wizelsnarf(1) DrunkDestroyer(1) godofdeath500(1) Arondight(1) Vorian(1) edunavas(1) GG(1) KorabanVII(1) Puycheval(1) Avenger(1) baa410(1) Seravy(1) BatCountry(1) live-on.no-evil(1) ddevans96(1) achangeofpace(1) pikachufan2164(1) Metoropolice(1) Siweisun(1) Bhlewos(1) dcshuzon(1) willng3(1) sane1271(1) TheForbiddenOracle(1) ryalia888(1) adrix89(1) Metahater(1) rgurgelles1(1) I8SumOrangesNItWasK(1) RagidyRock(1) Firenotes(1) AchDeToni(1) nitsudge(1) ch987(1) Djhopper :)(1) Falconian(1) Silenia(1) OdinVanguard(1) mrgoodbar64(1) MV296(1) Winter Is Coming(1) Braingoo(1) hendrydext(1) Powerfrog(1) Malebolgia(1) Quaz(1) Incoming(1) The Chosen One(1) eaglgenes101(1) Drake_XIV(1) Naesala(1) Cunning_Wish(1) Gemini(1) Wizy(1) summerz88(1) iancudorinmarian(1) Ilias22(1) Evan_85(1) tekpau(1) Scaredgirl(2) xdude(2) Kamietsu(2) Kuroaitou(2) zzz123(2) IStoneI(2) Retribution(2) iRwar(2) Marvaddin(2) ItzSean(2) Malduk(2) Mastermind79(2) WhiteTigerShiro(2) joaopcl(2) Zblader(2) RootRanger(2) silux(2) dragonsdemesne(2) whatifidogetcaught?(2) Atico(2) Pwnator(2) mrtwigie01(2) Kael Hate(3) Kurohami(3) dragonhuman(3) Antagon(3) PuppyChow(3) ralouf(3) Glitch(4) ratcharmer(4) omegareaper7(4) Poker Alho(4) furballdn(5) johannhowitzer(6) Absol(8) Xinef(9) glennfoo(9) ARTHANASIOS(10) kimham8a(12) Jenkar(13) plastiqe(15)

Offline plastiqeTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 0
  • plastiqe hides under a Cloak.
Re: [POLL] Which Cards are Overpowered? 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4031.msg444026#msg444026
« Reply #156 on: December 31, 2011, 10:38:35 pm »
Coerency bug in the pool: you can vote two cards and then "none of them" option, and that's quite wierd!
If you do that than you're the weirdo.  : P

I'll add Shard of Readiness.

Offline Djhopper :)

• Reputation Power: 7
  • Djhopper :) is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: [POLL] Which Cards are Overpowered? 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4031.msg444145#msg444145
« Reply #157 on: January 01, 2012, 10:40:16 am »
Coerency bug in the pool: you can vote two cards and then "none of them" option, and that's quite wierd!
If you do that than you're the weirdo.  : P

I'll add Shard of Readiness.
I can't change my vote to shard of sacrifice. Change poll settings?

Falconian

Re: [POLL] Which Cards are Overpowered? 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4031.msg444951#msg444951
« Reply #158 on: January 03, 2012, 11:06:16 pm »
There are two cards that simply break the fun completely and they are WIDELY abused.

Reverse Time and Black Hole.
I don't think I have to explain why, just go in arena.
Every other deck is 6 reverse / 6 black holes.

While not overpowered if used once, they just break the game completely when spammed because you basically can't play the game itself.
Everyone just quit the game when spammed with black holes and reverse time consecutively, as the game is basically over.
I can stand being turn-locked one, two turns, but not the whole game, as I don't even get the chance to play.
What's the point of playing if you can't play while playing?

Solution 1: Limit them to 1 of each per deck. 2 would still allow game breaking as one can get all 4 of them still.

Solution 2: Tone down Black hole to steal a lot less quanta and make reverse cost 5 time / 4 time upgraded.

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: [POLL] Which Cards are Overpowered? 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4031.msg444957#msg444957
« Reply #159 on: January 03, 2012, 11:11:11 pm »
RT needs a little nerf maybe.. BH is that much good to counter super nova that's all.

I think some cards should be removed from the pool :

cremation : not OP anymore
fractal : meh ? OP ? why ?
Hope : really ?
SoG : nerfed
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

Offline RootRanger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • R A I N B R O S
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of FireElemental Conquest WinnerWriting Competition - Across(tic) the World of ElementsWeekly Tournament Winner1st Grandmaster Battle Winner - FireThere Can Be Only One - 2016 WinnerGold DonorChampionship League 2/2015 2nd Place9th Trials - Master of FireElements: A Game of Politics - WinnerEnder of War War #8 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathChampionship League 3/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament Winner
Re: [POLL] Which Cards are Overpowered? 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4031.msg445012#msg445012
« Reply #160 on: January 04, 2012, 01:42:02 am »
There are two cards that simply break the fun completely and they are WIDELY abused.

Reverse Time and Black Hole.
I find this quite amusing, since you're suggesting nerfs to the two best counters to the most overpowered card to ever exist in PvP.
Somehow still around, somewhat

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: [POLL] Which Cards are Overpowered? 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4031.msg445013#msg445013
« Reply #161 on: January 04, 2012, 01:44:55 am »
Went with antimatter, RT, and SoSa.

Silenia

Re: [POLL] Which Cards are Overpowered? 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4031.msg445127#msg445127
« Reply #162 on: January 04, 2012, 09:01:25 am »
Went for Phase Shield. It gave me so many problems some time ago. -growls quietly- Now thanks to my Pulvy it cannot do much. However it is pretty irrtiating when you play at Arena and so many Phase shield based decks appeared. It quickly starts to get boring, fighting against some many aether shields. Especially for new players.

Offline OdinVanguard

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Keeping The Jotnar at bay
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: [POLL] Which Cards are Overpowered? 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4031.msg445796#msg445796
« Reply #163 on: January 05, 2012, 04:33:53 pm »
Anyone else agree that Shard of Readiness needs some rebalancing? Something is a little wrong about being able to drop a scarab with butterfly effect and pump it with shards to delete all the opponents permanents in a single round, or use flying eternity to do the same with creatures... or am I just overreacting?... I'm actually more peeved that time creatures get a double tap but everything else gets squat... even if you have mark of time.
Whether the glass is half full or half empty is a moot point. It is always filled to the brim. It is only a matter of by what. The real question is: What fills you?
If your zombie plan is
kill -9 `ps l | awk '{print $2" "$3" "$9}' | grep "Z" | awk '{printf("%s ",$2)}'`
You might be a unix junky

mrgoodbar64

Re: [POLL] Which Cards are Overpowered? 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4031.msg448836#msg448836
« Reply #164 on: January 14, 2012, 12:52:47 am »
Shard of Sacrifice

It needs to be 1 turn instead of 2, it makes the game go on to long.

Offline MV296

• Reputation Power: 1
  • MV296 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Misdirection and secrets rule the day...
Re: [POLL] Which Cards are Overpowered? 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4031.msg450858#msg450858
« Reply #165 on: January 20, 2012, 08:52:59 pm »
I went with Scrambler as I think it does too much damadge, and it scrambles quanta.
Darkness: Though you can see nothing, nothing can see you.

Offline Winter Is Coming

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Winter Is Coming is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: [POLL] Which Cards are Overpowered? 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4031.msg452315#msg452315
« Reply #166 on: January 24, 2012, 05:08:59 pm »
Yeesh... Just played someone with six Shards of Sacrifice in their hand. I had nothing in my deck to counter that, but I couldn't even think of any conceivable way to do so with any combination of cards. Maybe take it down to sacrificing 30 life for having the damage flipped for one turn?

Braingoo

Re: [POLL] Which Cards are Overpowered? 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4031.msg452333#msg452333
« Reply #167 on: January 24, 2012, 05:59:11 pm »
Yeesh... Just played someone with six Shards of Sacrifice in their hand. I had nothing in my deck to counter that, but I couldn't even think of any conceivable way to do so with any combination of cards. Maybe take it down to sacrificing 30 life for having the damage flipped for one turn?
Upped sundials are pretty much the counter.

anything
blarg: