7 (1.8%)
Shard of Sacrifice
60 (15.5%)
None of them
11 (2.8%)

Total Members Voted: 175

*Author

Active members:
casthegamer(1) diviad(1) CelestrialDreamer(1) doomeister(1) blu(1) killfer8(1) icybraker(1) ScytherLoL(1) coinich(1) Tea is good(1) bigbadbanana(1) psychoden(1) teffy(1) tyranim(1) Kyarss(1) acelink(1) Robsta43(1) drklameth(1) (...)(1) Wisemage(1) sinez(1) Salmon(1) Rastafla(1) JETZAL(1) Boingo(1) stage(1) darkhellion(1) xXaliceXx9994(1) JennyP81(1) Medivh(1) killsdazombies(1) dracomageat(1) hello5666(1) Cancerplus(1) b00mc1ap(1) Jelden(1) Selenbrant(1) wizelsnarf(1) DrunkDestroyer(1) godofdeath500(1) Arondight(1) Vorian(1) edunavas(1) GG(1) KorabanVII(1) Puycheval(1) Avenger(1) baa410(1) Seravy(1) BatCountry(1) live-on.no-evil(1) ddevans96(1) achangeofpace(1) pikachufan2164(1) Metoropolice(1) Siweisun(1) Bhlewos(1) dcshuzon(1) willng3(1) sane1271(1) TheForbiddenOracle(1) ryalia888(1) adrix89(1) Metahater(1) rgurgelles1(1) I8SumOrangesNItWasK(1) RagidyRock(1) Firenotes(1) AchDeToni(1) nitsudge(1) ch987(1) Djhopper :)(1) Falconian(1) Silenia(1) OdinVanguard(1) mrgoodbar64(1) MV296(1) Winter Is Coming(1) Braingoo(1) hendrydext(1) Powerfrog(1) Malebolgia(1) Quaz(1) Incoming(1) The Chosen One(1) eaglgenes101(1) Drake_XIV(1) Naesala(1) Cunning_Wish(1) Gemini(1) Wizy(1) summerz88(1) iancudorinmarian(1) Ilias22(1) Evan_85(1) tekpau(1) Scaredgirl(2) xdude(2) Kamietsu(2) Kuroaitou(2) zzz123(2) IStoneI(2) Retribution(2) iRwar(2) Marvaddin(2) ItzSean(2) Malduk(2) Mastermind79(2) WhiteTigerShiro(2) joaopcl(2) Zblader(2) RootRanger(2) silux(2) dragonsdemesne(2) whatifidogetcaught?(2) Atico(2) Pwnator(2) mrtwigie01(2) Kael Hate(3) Kurohami(3) dragonhuman(3) Antagon(3) PuppyChow(3) ralouf(3) Glitch(4) ratcharmer(4) omegareaper7(4) Poker Alho(4) furballdn(5) johannhowitzer(6) Absol(8) Xinef(9) glennfoo(9) ARTHANASIOS(10) kimham8a(12) Jenkar(13) plastiqe(15)

Siweisun

Re: [POLL] Which Cards are Overpowered? 1.26 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4031.msg279053#msg279053
« Reply #132 on: February 26, 2011, 05:11:06 pm »
Why is dusk antle up there when fog isin't?

Offline RootRanger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • R A I N B R O S
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of FireElemental Conquest WinnerWriting Competition - Across(tic) the World of ElementsWeekly Tournament Winner1st Grandmaster Battle Winner - FireThere Can Be Only One - 2016 WinnerGold DonorChampionship League 2/2015 2nd Place9th Trials - Master of FireElements: A Game of Politics - WinnerEnder of War War #8 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathChampionship League 3/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament Winner
Re: [POLL] Which Cards are Overpowered? 1.26 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4031.msg279075#msg279075
« Reply #133 on: February 26, 2011, 05:40:51 pm »
Dusk mantle blocks 10% more damage, which is pretty significant. It means the Fog Shield user 120% as much damage as the dusk mantle user. Also, darkness has healing to make it even harder to finish them off.

Nevertheless, neither of them are overpowered.
Somehow still around, somewhat

Offline plastiqeTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 0
  • plastiqe hides under a Cloak.
Re: [POLL] Which Cards are Overpowered? 1.26 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4031.msg280994#msg280994
« Reply #134 on: March 01, 2011, 05:14:06 pm »
Why is dusk antle up there when fog isin't?
(POLL) Which cards are OP? 1.24 to 1.25
Dusk Mantle
     11 (2.4%)
Fog Shield/Improved Fog
     7 (1.5%)

Cards with less than 2% of the vote were eliminated from the poll.

Offline Bhlewos

• Reputation Power: 10
  • Bhlewos is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Bhlewos is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Cautiously returning to the game
Re: [POLL] Which Cards are Overpowered? 1.26 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4031.msg293764#msg293764
« Reply #135 on: March 19, 2011, 05:52:49 am »
Voted "None" because personally I don't see anything particularly OP about any of them. Discord, Earthquake, and Black Hole are all mostly only effective against rainbow decks and not so much mono decks -- I hate them when I use the former, but when I use the latter, I can pretty much ignore them. As for Shard of Gratitude, considering you need to win it from a T50 and then spend 1500 to upgrade it, I think the 5 HP per turn effect is pretty fair.

silux

Re: [POLL] Which Cards are Overpowered? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4031.msg297324#msg297324
« Reply #136 on: March 24, 2011, 05:18:57 pm »
Counter to quinted momentumed creature doesnt exist.
A counter exist;sundial

Also, its not Oty that was ever OP, its quinted Oty.
Quinted otyughs still have counters;poisonous creature,high costitution creatures

IMO Elements is funny because it isn't balanced.
All deck-building is about finding an over-average effective combo and making it more reliable and deadly as possible.

Steal got nerfed by upping cost by 1 quanta? Steal destroys your opponents permanent AND gives it to you. Insanely cheap.That's why I use it.There are hidden cost however;it uses a card and the permanent has to be targetable.Cloak is a great steal nerf
Explosion costs 1 quanta? Sure, I'll wait that 7 quanta to play my Permafrost/Carapace... oh wait, boom.That's why you shouldn't use thorns against fake gods.You need bazookas!

And currently, actual card playing needs no almost no skill at all. The skill is in the deck building. In fact, in some ways, things such as quicksands prowess or supernova's power results in the only skill needed (play 1 tower at a time against earth decks, black holing at the right time, etc). Otherwise playing the cards is largely skill-less.Agree.But fake gods require also timing and luck since their decks are optimized

No one here is discussing magnitude of possible nerfs. No one here is even discussing nerfs. People here are discussing balance. Zanzarino is the one that should consider nerfs. However more we are the better i believe

Would that give you less building options or more building options?I prefer few strong decks than many weak decks.So if fractal is op, then buff other card.Fractal then should be the archetype of how much powerful cards should be.Mindgate is a great card that shares the power of fractal.

Balance does not mean equal decks.True!

dcshuzon

Re: [POLL] Which Cards are Overpowered? 1.26 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4031.msg327541#msg327541
« Reply #137 on: May 05, 2011, 03:30:08 pm »
each element has Tower and Pendulum to set in deck now, if nerf Earthquake/Quicksand, it will be totally useless. ???

the most imba card is Sundial !! :'(

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: [POLL] Which Cards are Overpowered? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4031.msg327543#msg327543
« Reply #138 on: May 05, 2011, 03:35:24 pm »
Counter to quinted momentumed creature doesnt exist.
A counter exist;sundial

Also, its not Oty that was ever OP, its quinted Oty.
Quinted otyughs still have counters;poisonous creature,high costitution creatures

IMO Elements is funny because it isn't balanced.
All deck-building is about finding an over-average effective combo and making it more reliable and deadly as possible.

Steal got nerfed by upping cost by 1 quanta? Steal destroys your opponents permanent AND gives it to you. Insanely cheap.That's why I use it.There are hidden cost however;it uses a card and the permanent has to be targetable.Cloak is a great steal nerf
Explosion costs 1 quanta? Sure, I'll wait that 7 quanta to play my Permafrost/Carapace... oh wait, boom.That's why you shouldn't use thorns against fake gods.You need bazookas!

And currently, actual card playing needs no almost no skill at all. The skill is in the deck building. In fact, in some ways, things such as quicksands prowess or supernova's power results in the only skill needed (play 1 tower at a time against earth decks, black holing at the right time, etc). Otherwise playing the cards is largely skill-less.Agree.But fake gods require also timing and luck since their decks are optimized

No one here is discussing magnitude of possible nerfs. No one here is even discussing nerfs. People here are discussing balance. Zanzarino is the one that should consider nerfs. However more we are the better i believe

Would that give you less building options or more building options?I prefer few strong decks than many weak decks.So if fractal is op, then buff other card.Fractal then should be the archetype of how much powerful cards should be.Mindgate is a great card that shares the power of fractal.

Balance does not mean equal decks.True!

Please note that the quote you are addressing was made almost a year ago; the game has changed significantly with new strategies/cards since then.

I myself voted for Discord, Graboid and Supernova.  But seeing as how this was before a few rather gamebreaking cards were released, I may need to revise my vote.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

sane1271

Re: [POLL] Which Cards are Overpowered? 1.26 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4031.msg342273#msg342273
« Reply #139 on: May 28, 2011, 07:51:24 pm »
a good portion of the shields are way overpowered in the amount of quantum they cost, increase cost of most shields

Offline TheForbiddenOracle

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: [POLL] Which Cards are Overpowered? 1.26 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4031.msg342296#msg342296
« Reply #140 on: May 28, 2011, 08:14:15 pm »
EQ, nuff' said.

Offline Antagon

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Antagon is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Antagon is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: [POLL] Which Cards are Overpowered? 1.26 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4031.msg380210#msg380210
« Reply #141 on: August 14, 2011, 01:50:52 pm »
voted

Reverse Time: most overpowered! cheap with only 1 :time upgraded, so you can splash it in every rush deck, and it often happens, when rush vs rush, the one with the reverse time wins. cause it makes opponent lose one turn (he spend quantum and no new carddraw), but often more, cause now low on quantum. it makes dragons in decks not that often.

DuneScorpion: too much luck, getting it out with damage first or 2nd round is too bad, dont want to have purify in all of my decks. too strong effect, 1 for every card played.

EQ: 1 for 3, no way (with sense) to counter? => with 2 pillars instead of 1 or cost of 5 :earth, it would be better, for more heavy quanta decks

ryalia888

Re: [POLL] Which Cards are Overpowered? 1.26 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4031.msg383139#msg383139
« Reply #142 on: August 21, 2011, 05:34:46 pm »
I agree that Earthquake should be changed. Would it be wise to have earthquake have some effect on the user as well? Like also destroying a pillar of their own

adrix89

Re: [POLL] Which Cards are Overpowered? 1.26 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4031.msg385556#msg385556
« Reply #143 on: August 27, 2011, 08:27:07 pm »
I agree that Earthquake should be changed. Would it be wise to have earthquake have some effect on the user as well? Like also destroying a pillar of their own
How about pillar destruction is random from 1-3? maybe with 1-2 of there own?

blarg: