*Author

Offline TheCrazyMangoTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Some call me 9270984, some call me numbers.
  • Awards: Winner of the 1st MetamorphosisSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
[Official] Dissipation Shield | Dissipation Field https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13906.msg175780#msg175780
« on: October 13, 2010, 10:33:02 pm »

This card is almost impossible to destroy unless you have devourers, earthquake, of deflagrations
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 02:11:08 am by Treldon »
[17:26:47] Iman00b8: Firestalls are like Jews... most people make fun of them and say this dislike 'em, but in the end they use them to make them money.

genraenera

Re: Dissapation Field https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13906.msg175794#msg175794
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2010, 10:45:55 pm »
Just to be clear, are you talking about dissipation SHIELD, or dissipation FIELD, or both?

In my opinion, neither of them need a nerf.  Pack some perm control, some momentum, or just some heavy damage and you'll get past them eventually.

• TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
Re: Dissapation Field https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13906.msg175799#msg175799
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2010, 10:50:10 pm »
field. i use a rushbow so i dont have any control at all
[17:26:47] Iman00b8: Firestalls are like Jews... most people make fun of them and say this dislike 'em, but in the end they use them to make them money.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost online
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Dissapation Field https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13906.msg175801#msg175801
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2010, 10:54:57 pm »
If you use a rushbow, of course you're going to want this card nerfed. There are plenty ways to get around this, none of which a rushbow has.

Posting a nerf because you simply dislike the card is not a good idea.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

suxerz

Re: Dissipation Field https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13906.msg175802#msg175802
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2010, 10:58:52 pm »
^Yep, very true. Since you're using rainbow deck, just pack a few explosion then.
Besides, fire bolt etc still can cause damage. It doesn't need a nerf.

Re: Dissapation Field https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13906.msg175803#msg175803
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2010, 10:59:14 pm »
im not posting it because i dont like it. ived used a fractal/darkness with vamp and devourers and its still annoying because by the time its played, your opponent has like 50 quanta and you will lose. i personally would rather go against a dimensional shield than this shield

Offline asymmetry

• Reputation Power: 11
  • asymmetry is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.asymmetry is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Immolating myself non-stop since 2012
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWinner of the Design a Forum Award competitionMake a Magazine 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card 1st Place
Re: Dissapation Field https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13906.msg175814#msg175814
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2010, 11:19:20 pm »
field. i use a rushbow so i dont have any control at all
I haz aflatoxin rush and i want mirror shield nerfed! too h4x!!!
Of course you won't stand a chance with no controls speedbows and most of the fractal/somethings. Quanta generation sometimes is over the potential damage one can handle.

Try growth, fractal growth, momentum, and oh! permanent control.
So, tell me my friend, what can you see? What comes into your mind as you breathe?
'cause I see colors flourishing like you'd never believe... like a pendulum swings, they swing with me!

genraenera

Re: Dissapation Field https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13906.msg175822#msg175822
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2010, 11:39:02 pm »
What he said ^

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Dissapation Field https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13906.msg175835#msg175835
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2010, 12:01:41 am »
O_O what speedbow are you using?  Half the time I just mow over the opponent before they have a chance to set up Dissipation Field properly.  Also, don't use Speedbows on these types of decks unless they are variations that utilize control over permanents; there's a reason that most Speedbows are tested in AI3, because they usually fail versus t50 or PvP-like environments.  Take for instance, The Healbow (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,11831.0.html).  It has both AI3 and t50 versions, one for complete speed and the other for removing obstacles that may get in your way.

So, do I believe Dissipation Field needs a nerf?  Certainly not: it's easy enough to remove, takes longer than most would like to set up efficiently, and can cause quanta denial when bigger threats emerge.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Re: Dissapation Field https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13906.msg175851#msg175851
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2010, 12:12:10 am »
Code: [Select]
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4vh 4vh 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 52p 52q 52t 55u 55u 58v 590 590 5c2 5c5 5c8 5f3 5f3 5f7 5fa 5li 5ur 5ut 5ut 61r 61u 6rm 6rm 6rn
This is my own personalized deck and i grind t50 with it but i have beaten false gods before when i clicked the wrong button.

genraenera

Re: Dissapation Field https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13906.msg175865#msg175865
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2010, 12:24:51 am »
Well there's your problem... That deck is in no way a rush deck.
Post that in the deck help section and say you want it to be more rush-ey

For starters take out the following:
3 pillars
plague
arsenic
druidic staff
fahrenheit (you're just not going to build up enough fire for this to work well)
miracle
both vampires (minor vampires suck without nightfall)
lobotomizer
all 3 shards

From there just add creatures with a high damage:cost ratio, like giant frogs and gargoyle.  Don't go over 32 or so cards if your doing a rush though.

Offline GG

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Retired from everything...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of Gravity2nd Trials - Master of GravityC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!Weekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 2nd PlaceNew Passive Ability Competition Winner
Re: Dissapation Field https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13906.msg175866#msg175866
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2010, 12:24:58 am »
Certain decks totally counter certain decks, and you can't blame that to just one card. If you really want to be able to counter dissipation field, you could use other decks that would counter that deck but horrible against everything else.

There are tons of cards and decks that could beat rushbows focused on damage than control, and it's really pointless to complain about certain cards that totally block rushbows. ex) black hole, rewinds, phase shield, wings easily shut down rushbows as well.

And I suggest people to refrain from giving deck help here. This is nerf/buff card section, not deck help. The two topics previous to this one are off-topic and I suggest that you modify or remove them.
[/u]
Ex-Master of :gravity, still a fervid supporter! GO GRAVY!

blarg: