*Author

Offline Xenocidius

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Fear the Darkness ...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeFavorite Community Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Design a Competition Competition
Re: Oracle : Neptune https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9604.msg435351#msg435351
« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2011, 12:29:53 am »
The Chimera in the above deck should be replaced by another Time Tower. Other than that, yes, Instosis is a great counter to Neptune (like most other FG slayers in existence :)).

Edit: According to the Instosis thread, it should actually be replaced by a Phase Shield.
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

the_unknown

Re: Oracle : Neptune https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9604.msg436582#msg436582
« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2011, 03:34:57 am »
yup it works... i lost an EM cuz i couldn't get the phase shield out i added in 4 SoG and 2 electrocutor :D

Offline automeris

• Reputation Power: 1
  • automeris is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Playing again after some time away
Re: Oracle : Neptune https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9604.msg466260#msg466260
« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2012, 03:58:42 pm »
Here is a possibility for another unupped counter to Neptune.

I have been playing a modification of Xenocidius's deck against Fire Queen (http://'http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,9597.72.html'), which is a fairly quick EM and fun to play, and also seems to work unupped:
Easy EM deck:

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 710 710 710 714 71c 7do 7k2 7k3 7n9 7q5 7q5 7q5 80d 80d 80d 80d 80i 8pu

Use Aflatoxin on a Firefly, OTK for the win.
I added a second Aflatoxin because not getting it until late sucks, and probably would be worse against Neptune.  I also took out one Phase Shield and replaced it with four upped Sundials, which makes the deck larger but makes it play smaller.  You do have to make sure you are not stuck with a Sundial at the end when you want to play your combo and attack.  I have also been experimenting with having another couple of different shields in the mix for the early game.

Looking at Neptune's cards, I decided that this same deck should work against him with the addition of a second Fire Storm.  You only get six Condors instead of seven because of the extra Fire Storm you need in your hand along with the Sky Blitz when you play the fractal, but all his creatures die.  I hit him with six 48/25 Condors.

This is the deck I actually played against Neptune, although the Antimatter turned out to be completely useless, because I got an Aflatoxin in my opening hand which I played on his first creature, an Octopus, and by the time I played antimatter on a dragon two turns later, I never let him attack.  I put it in in case he got an early dragon and I drew it.  It didn't stop me from getting an easy EM.  I was only on my second Phase shield with 4 cards still left when I had the entire combo and won, and two of the cards undrawn were Hourglasses.

6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u7 710 710 710 714 715 71c 71c 749 7do 7do 7k2 7k3 7n9 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 80d 80d 80d 80i 8pu

The deck should work unupped.  I had plenty of quanta for all my plays except for the Miracle, which I ended up playing with 12 quanta (after waiting several turns from when I first could have played it while he hit me with Shockwaves, and while I let him hit me with his weapon for 7 under a Sundial) at the same time I played my second Phase shield, because I was down to 11 life and was afraid he might get three Shockwaves.  Without Sundials and with an extra Dimensional Shield there probably wouldn't be a problem there.

King of doom

Re: Oracle : Neptune https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9604.msg467452#msg467452
« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2012, 02:22:30 am »
I used the unupped deck in the OP and I accidently used 6 pendulums because I was too lazy to switch that much with my RoL/Hope deck. I won with 83 health left and won an Arctic Dragon. =D

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Oracle : Neptune https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9604.msg472793#msg472793
« Reply #52 on: March 20, 2012, 11:53:16 pm »
Instosis should be added to the OP.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Neptune https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9604.msg508601#msg508601
« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2012, 12:14:19 pm »
MA with explosions needs more than 6 phase shields ~.~
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline oblivion1212

• Reputation Power: 5
  • oblivion1212 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Shard Farm
Re: Oracle : Neptune https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9604.msg510866#msg510866
« Reply #54 on: June 13, 2012, 11:44:02 am »
Here is a possibility for another unupped counter to Neptune.

I have been playing a modification of Xenocidius's deck against Fire Queen (http://'http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,9597.72.html'), which is a fairly quick EM and fun to play, and also seems to work unupped:
Easy EM deck:

6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 710 710 710 714 71c 7do 7k2 7k3 7n9 7q5 7q5 7q5 80d 80d 80d 80d 80i 8pu

Use Aflatoxin on a Firefly, OTK for the win.
I added a second Aflatoxin because not getting it until late sucks, and probably would be worse against Neptune.  I also took out one Phase Shield and replaced it with four upped Sundials, which makes the deck larger but makes it play smaller.  You do have to make sure you are not stuck with a Sundial at the end when you want to play your combo and attack.  I have also been experimenting with having another couple of different shields in the mix for the early game.

Looking at Neptune's cards, I decided that this same deck should work against him with the addition of a second Fire Storm.  You only get six Condors instead of seven because of the extra Fire Storm you need in your hand along with the Sky Blitz when you play the fractal, but all his creatures die.  I hit him with six 48/25 Condors.

This is the deck I actually played against Neptune, although the Antimatter turned out to be completely useless, because I got an Aflatoxin in my opening hand which I played on his first creature, an Octopus, and by the time I played antimatter on a dragon two turns later, I never let him attack.  I put it in in case he got an early dragon and I drew it.  It didn't stop me from getting an easy EM.  I was only on my second Phase shield with 4 cards still left when I had the entire combo and won, and two of the cards undrawn were Hourglasses.

6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u7 710 710 710 714 715 71c 71c 749 7do 7do 7k2 7k3 7n9 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 80d 80d 80d 80i 8pu

The deck should work unupped.  I had plenty of quanta for all my plays except for the Miracle, which I ended up playing with 12 quanta (after waiting several turns from when I first could have played it while he hit me with Shockwaves, and while I let him hit me with his weapon for 7 under a Sundial) at the same time I played my second Phase shield, because I was down to 11 life and was afraid he might get three Shockwaves.  Without Sundials and with an extra Dimensional Shield there probably wouldn't be a problem there.

worked like a charm  ;D ;D

2 firestorms really make sure your condors get 20+ damage, and with fractal i didn't need to use sky blitz..

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Neptune https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9604.msg510868#msg510868
« Reply #55 on: June 13, 2012, 11:53:17 am »
MA with explosions needs more than 6 phase shields ~.~
Noticed I hadn't posted my alt counter in this thread, so I'll respond to this and give you a solution.

5f0 5f0 5f0 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f7 5f7 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61v 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 8po

The saving grace here is that you usually don't need the Bolts to kill, so if you get rushed due to a low :aether draw, you can kill off Dragons and Crawlers with them. This exact scenario happened to me yesterday, and it saved my bacon. Mind you, I use 6 upped pends and 10 in total instead x)

For an even safer counter, go 10 pends and 3-4 SoG's. Oh, and always start Dim chain around 40 HP unless you have healing. His Shockwaves can do a total of 48 HP, but he won't draw 'em all of course.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Neptune https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9604.msg530572#msg530572
« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2012, 07:22:39 am »
Used that, one pend swapped for a fahren, 5 upped pends. Could have ended badly because of a bad quanta draw that broke a dim chain for one turn, but I got fire quanta long before enough shockwaves came out.

10/10, will use again :)
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline nighthawklol

• nighthawklol is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Oracle : Neptune https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9604.msg539648#msg539648
« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2012, 01:09:42 am »
Deflagrations are for Permafrost Shields
5f6 5f6 5f6 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61s 61s 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61v 61v 61v 61v 61v 61v 8po

This deck worked like a charm, thanks for the help. I added in a few of my upgraded cards, of course, to make it a little bit easier to generate quanta.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Oracle : Neptune https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9604.msg539652#msg539652
« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2012, 01:13:07 am »
If you've the shards, SoW is a much better replacement for deflag :>
4tl 4tl 4tl 4tl 4tl 4tl 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61s 61s 61s 61s 61s 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 8pu

Offline Fosius

• Fosius is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Oracle : Neptune https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9604.msg1005536#msg1005536
« Reply #59 on: October 06, 2012, 10:06:35 am »
I used the unupgraded deck in the first post, worked like a charm, was worried that I wouldn't have enough firepower, but kept drawing phase shields at the right time, my 3 deflagrations I drew at the start where wasted though, since I never had to use them. Thanks :)

blarg: automeris,majofa