*Author

Offline BeefSupreme

• Reputation Power: 16
  • BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • just a lost soul swimming in a fishbowl
Re: songs with the name of cards https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47103.msg1084108#msg1084108
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2013, 01:11:44 pm »
Full Darkness set :darkness :
Spoiler for DISCLAIMER:
Watch all videos at your own risk. As this is the Darkness set, there is a lot of metal, therefore, some videos contain blood and some songs contain swearing.

Dissection - Black Dragon
Fear Factory - Smasher / Devourer
Decapitated - Pest (this video kind of scared me)
KISS - Parasite (retro KISS, w00t)
Deep Purple - Bloodsucker (Deep Purple oh yeah)
Genesis - Dusk (couldn't find a song for Dusk Mantle, so here's one for Dusk)
Snow Patrol - Steal
Blind Guardian - Nightfall
Pink Floyd - Eclipse (one of my favorite bands of all time)
Sacred Reich - Draining You of Life (closest thing I could find to Drain Life)
Antsy Pants - Vampire (probably the most upbeat song on this list..ironically)
Lindsey Stirling - Shadows (grr..couldn't find a song for Liquid Shadow, so I give you this) (on a sidenote, this chick makes some pretty badass dubstep -- especially for a Mormon xD)
Dinosaur Jr. - Gargoyle
Heart - Voodoo Doll (I refused to link the Fergie song)
Avenged Sevenfold - Nightmare (who doesn't love a little Avenged Sevenfold?)
Oceansize - Cloak
The Orion Experience - Vampire (Vampire Stilleto was a real toughie, since I've already done Vampire, so I chose a song called "Vampire," but it has the word "Stilleto" in the song)
Red House Painters - Void (i.e. Shard of Void)
Abrahel - Black Lips of Sexual Doom (The Dark Nymph) (pretty sure the guy is just screaming into his microphone this whole song..)

Um..so yeah, there you have it. More sets to come later :P
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 01:13:20 pm by BeefSupreme »
Team :air War 7
“Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.” - Mark Twain

Offline skyironsword

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Yuri Incarnation
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: songs with the name of cards https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47103.msg1084119#msg1084119
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2013, 01:44:35 pm »
Quote from: BeefSupreme
Diamond Shield huh?

*immediately provides links to 500 different minecraft parodies*
That makes no sense, so I'd be impressed if you could provide ONE.

Aren't most minecraft parody songs about diamonds?

Offline BeefSupreme

• Reputation Power: 16
  • BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • just a lost soul swimming in a fishbowl
Re: songs with the name of cards https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47103.msg1084137#msg1084137
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2013, 02:43:30 pm »
Quote from: BeefSupreme
Diamond Shield huh?

*immediately provides links to 500 different minecraft parodies*
That makes no sense, so I'd be impressed if you could provide ONE.

Aren't most minecraft parody songs about diamonds?
Eh, sure.
But none of them are about shields.
Team :air War 7
“Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.” - Mark Twain

Offline LITHE

• Reputation Power: 2
  • LITHE is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Guild of Death member
  • Awards: Blitz Brush - MS Paint #6 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: songs with the name of cards https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47103.msg1114389#msg1114389
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2013, 09:01:53 am »
Discord:
Meshuggah - Dancers to a Discordant System -

Shield (other):
Axehammer - Sword and shield -
&t=25m50s

Edit: Got another

Precognition (instrumental) by Nevermore
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 04:25:15 am by LITHE »
╘═╦══╦═╗ ╔═╛
  ║  ╠═╬══
╚═══╩═╕ ╙ ╚═╕

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: songs with the name of cards https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47103.msg1124915#msg1124915
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2014, 07:13:18 am »
After it came up in chat, it was decided to revive this thread

Angela - Tsubasa
(Tsubasa is japanese for Wing(s))
Dragonforce - Cry Thunder
(for thunderstorm or thunderbolt)
Nightwish - The Poet and the Pendulum

I expect the_dictator will have more to add next ;)
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline Atom_heart

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Atom_heart is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: songs with the name of cards https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47103.msg1124951#msg1124951
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2014, 02:01:49 pm »
Warren Zevon - Werevolves of London 

La Roux - Quicksand 

Simon & Garfunkel* - El Condor Pasa 

Michael Jackson - Earth Song 

Make-Up - Pegasus Fantasy 

Aerosmith - Lightning Strikes 

Yes - Lightning Strikes 

The Mangetic Fields - Promises of Eternity 

*This is a cover of an instrumental peruvian song.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 01:31:46 pm by Atom_heart »

Offline iloveashley3

• Reputation Power: 5
  • iloveashley3 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Have a Baby on the way!
Re: songs with the name of cards https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47103.msg1124972#msg1124972
« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2014, 05:11:10 pm »
judging by the OP, i think "Iron Maiden" has a member who secretly plays elements. they came up like... 6-7 times..

Offline the dictator

• Reputation Power: 17
  • the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • There are no dumb questions, only dumb answers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: songs with the name of cards https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47103.msg1124993#msg1124993
« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2014, 07:10:46 pm »
Links to be added when I get back home.

Bruce Springsteen: tenth avenue freeze out , dry lightning, lost in the flood, the angel, countin' on a miracle, Land of Hope and dreams
Queen - The Miracle (also album title), Spread your Wings
Therion - Dark Eternity, Procreation of Eternity
Scorpions - Send me an Angel,
America - I don't believe in miracles, sergeant Darkness, Hourglass (album),
Genesis - Dusk
Iron Maiden - Sanctuary, Virus, Deja Vu, The Angel and the Gambler, Lord of Light
Within Temptation - Titanium (cover), Frozen, Angels, Fire and Ice, Mother Earth
Blind Guardian - Nightfall, Lionheart, Sadly sings Destiny (lol), Trial by fire (RoF)
Nightwish - This moment is Eternity, The Pharaoh sails to Orion
Ilse DeLange (dutch artist) - Deja Vu, Old Tears (NT), Miracle

Likely some of these are already in the thread, and I probably missed some as well, especially since I decided to ignore most references to Time, Light, Fire or Dark, because that's just too easy.
[18:28:55] Acsabi44: grinding is about pwning the AI as fast as possible
Back from a long break.
:water War Veteran - 4 times
Because inverted art is awesome - Looking for a tool for gather stats for arena, look no further

Offline dawn to dusk

• Master of Light
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LightWar #12 - Sportsmanship AwardSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - The Fool Winner12th Trials - Master of LightDeckbuilding Competition - Elelections WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - Bronze9th Trials - Master of LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship Award8th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: songs with the name of cards https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47103.msg1125230#msg1125230
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2014, 01:18:24 am »

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: songs with the name of cards https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47103.msg1125793#msg1125793
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2014, 06:32:37 am »
Amaranthe - Serendipity
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline the dictator

• Reputation Power: 17
  • the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • There are no dumb questions, only dumb answers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: songs with the name of cards https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47103.msg1127600#msg1127600
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2014, 03:08:24 am »
Leonard Cohen - Who by Fire deserve mention here I think (and it's an awesome song, so it deserves mention anyway).

Also:
Simon and Garfunkel - The Sound of Silence
[18:28:55] Acsabi44: grinding is about pwning the AI as fast as possible
Back from a long break.
:water War Veteran - 4 times
Because inverted art is awesome - Looking for a tool for gather stats for arena, look no further

Offline saloxTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 3
  • salox is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: songs with the name of cards https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47103.msg1140257#msg1140257
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2014, 01:06:21 pm »
Hi

I was away from here for some time, but now I'm back :D

Therefore, I will update the original post with the new additions everyone has made (I hope today)

cheers!

anything
blarg: