*Author

Active members:
Jangoo(1) Xsshstex(1) TheForbiddenOracle(1) Bonestorm(1) Essence(1) jmdt(1) ZergKing(1) az4rel(1) 1world24(1) xKelevra(1) LaFlibuste(1) Artois(1) cooroxsenri(1) maverixk(1) Mr.Dodo(1) Antagon(1) Metoropolice(1) TuckingFypo(1) cat1234333(1) Wyrsa(1) Firenotes(1) TheIdioticIdiot(1) DrunkDestroyer(1) rickerd(1) Alias(1) Corri(1) Barcafan95(1) KiLLjoY(1) DarkStelth52(1) Kata(1) Muffinesque(1) whatifidogetcaught?(1) aceben3(1) TheCrazyMango(1) Dart(1) killsdazombies(1) Guizonde(1) calcan(1) Fikraxtein(1) Qwandri(1) Zblader(1) Annele(1) Absol(1) @sshole1371(1) Neicul(1) Zerker31(1) thatnewguy(1) NonexistentFlower(1) sinyor(1) Marsu(1) Blix77(1) mathman101(1) Siouxselle(1) OzzJr(1) S2xaT5No(1) TheWatermelon(1) Theboss1248(1) Blacksmith(1) jappo97(1) Discord(1) Arseface(1) sho7gun(1) CrockettRocket(1) Cookiereaper(2) morningstar(2) Camoninja(2) PuppyChow(2) Wimbledofy(2) XesForEyes(2) taker(2) Thalas(2) ninetyfools(2) Shrink(2) Kharon(2) mega plini(2) Xamuel(2) Kynthea(2) suxerz(2) The M(2) PlayerOa(2) Wizy(2) Shannensl(2) mildlyfrightenedboy(2) IJuggler(2) Zam888(2) Devas(2) vivimancer(2) leopardxp(2) Bee(2) LITHE(2) vagman13(2) BeefSupreme(2) Basman-1453(2) TimerClock14(3) CoyoteStarrk(3) 0gr0(3) Time_lord_victorius(3) puri1(3) Silver(3) Tiko(3) tyranim(3) Higurashi(3) David128(3) burpcow(3) thispersonisagenius(3) Faro(3) Zarathustra1883(3) 09113664593c(3) Selinea(4) vrt(4) Jenkar(4) Aphrael(4) andretimpa(4) Plastica(4) ddevans96(5) Conchobear(5) Cheesy111(5) einherjar145(5) Xenocidius(6) zhangvict(6) MiasmicBound(6) ARTHANASIOS(6) nilsieboy(7) plastiqe(7) Malebolgia(7) Gandora(8) artimies7(11) Uppercut(12) nerd1(13) McSod(13) regen2k9(14) OTL(15) Contrary(18) bucky1andonly(18) THEACCUSO(18) Efreet(19) juan_de_diablo(24) EvaRia(26) Scaramanga(28) memimemi(30) Aves(34) Cel(39) rowcla(42) johannhowitzer(44) calindu(46) mesaprotector(67) Drake_XIV(106) skotadi phobos(115)

Offline Skotadi Phobos

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Skotadi Phobos is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Skotadi Phobos is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • E.P. Dome Smoke
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Rate the song above you https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27678.msg459070#msg459070
« Reply #360 on: February 11, 2012, 10:38:30 pm »
I really liked the vocals on that song, ending threw me off a bit, I thought it was the beginning to a new song. I give it 8/10
Find a bug? Report it here, Make sure to have screen shots if at all possible.
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/report-in-game-bugs/

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Rate the song above you https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27678.msg459080#msg459080
« Reply #361 on: February 11, 2012, 11:15:48 pm »
7/10
I like it, but the balance between the drums and... everything else just doesn't do it for me.

(
)

Kynthea

Re: Rate the song above you https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27678.msg459665#msg459665
« Reply #362 on: February 13, 2012, 03:49:16 pm »
6/10

Reminded me a lot of "A Little Piece of Heaven" by Avenged Seven fold to be quite honest.

While I'm happy I listened to it, I doubt I would listen to it again, just not my cup of tea I suppose.

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Rate the song above you https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27678.msg459676#msg459676
« Reply #363 on: February 13, 2012, 04:16:08 pm »
Hm, I don't really like the phrasing and the vocals.  I feel that the lyrics themselves have some potential, but the singing doesn't do it much justice...
5/10

(
)

Offline Cel

• Reputation Power: 7
  • Cel is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Used to be called Izaya :P
Re: Rate the song above you https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27678.msg459714#msg459714
« Reply #364 on: February 13, 2012, 06:10:00 pm »
With a name like The almost - Southern Weather, I immediantly expected a sleepy, mellow, airy sort of song. I was pleasantly surprised to be blasted with guitars and throughly enjoyed the song, I'm gonna give 9/10.

Now time for a sleepy, mellow, airy sort of song:  :P The Postal Service - Nothing Better (
&index=7&feature=plpp_video) despite the chill atmosphere though, it does have sorta depressing lyrics.

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Powerful Harmony
Re: Rate the song above you https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27678.msg459730#msg459730
« Reply #365 on: February 13, 2012, 06:14:47 pm »
Aside from the off beat present early on, I must say, I like the flow of it all.
8/10

(
)

Offline Scaramanga

• Reputation Power: 6
  • Scaramanga is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Team Life
Re: Rate the song above you https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27678.msg459738#msg459738
« Reply #366 on: February 13, 2012, 06:20:24 pm »
7/10

More swedish awsomeness
&ob=av2e (
&ob=av2e)
Treat everyone with dignity and respect but always have a plan to kill them
http://www.harsco.com/lib/swf/principles-video.swf

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Powerful Harmony
Re: Rate the song above you https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27678.msg459741#msg459741
« Reply #367 on: February 13, 2012, 06:24:19 pm »
8/10

(
)

Offline Scaramanga

• Reputation Power: 6
  • Scaramanga is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Team Life
Re: Rate the song above you https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27678.msg459744#msg459744
« Reply #368 on: February 13, 2012, 06:27:08 pm »
Nice! Lots of soul.
9/10

(
)
Treat everyone with dignity and respect but always have a plan to kill them
http://www.harsco.com/lib/swf/principles-video.swf

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Powerful Harmony
Re: Rate the song above you https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27678.msg459746#msg459746
« Reply #369 on: February 13, 2012, 06:30:14 pm »
8/10
Nice slow start, but I think the phrasing could be slightly better.  At least, for my tastes.

(
)

The M

Re: Rate the song above you https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27678.msg459794#msg459794
« Reply #370 on: February 13, 2012, 07:18:11 pm »
Nice one. 9/10

Offline mesaprotector

• Reputation Power: 16
  • mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Be creative!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of LightBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Rate the song above you https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27678.msg459830#msg459830
« Reply #371 on: February 13, 2012, 08:12:12 pm »
7/10

Would you believe it, I actually like that song on its own merits.

Blue Ranger reporting, ready for teamwork and silly songs!

blarg: