*Author

Offline MasterWalksTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 0
  • MasterWalks hides under a Cloak.
  • 12 year old mobile gamer
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.06.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: The Elemental Cookbook - A Compendium and Comprehensive Compilation of Culinary Creations WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBronze DonorTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics Winner
Rap or Crap https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67263.msg1292077#msg1292077
« on: June 29, 2019, 08:46:22 pm »
Hi.

Post rap songs here. Other people tell you if its good or bad by saying Rap (good) or Crap (bad)

@Manuel I only care about your opinion since yous a rap snob. So make sure you tell me.

I will start with 2 songs.

Schoolboy Q -Sacrilegious
Spoiler for Hidden:

Run the Jewels -Nobody Speak
Spoiler for Hidden:
:gravity War 12
:darkness War 13
:fire War 14
Credit to Wyand for Profile Picture

Offline Manuel

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of AirSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #11 Winner - Team LifeCard Design Competition - Help Wanted WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Competition - ChampionSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Rap or Crap https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67263.msg1292089#msg1292089
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2019, 10:30:54 pm »
both good songs

every rtj song is ruined by killer mike, everything he says he sound cringe; no idea why el-p keep wasting time with him, all his solo records are classics, so if u wanna hear fresh el-p u are forced to listen mike
latest q's album sucks, i am a big fan of oxymoron and blank face lp, h&c is ok i guess

• Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.06.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: The Elemental Cookbook - A Compendium and Comprehensive Compilation of Culinary Creations WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBronze DonorTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics Winner
Re: Rap or Crap https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67263.msg1292090#msg1292090
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2019, 10:39:47 pm »
Agree with the Killer Mike thing. el-p is vastly superior. He pops up here and there as a feature on songs, but yea nothing fresh solo wise, at least from what ive seen.

Schoolboy is one of my favs. Oxymoron is one of my all time fav albums. H&C is great. I actually didnt care for Blank Face. I do like CrasH Talk quite a bit and see it as one of his most consistent albums (Chopstix is straight trash tho).

What did you think of Kids See Ghosts? i put it as my favorite album of 2018 by a long shot.

Offline Manuel

• Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of AirSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #11 Winner - Team LifeCard Design Competition - Help Wanted WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Competition - ChampionSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Rap or Crap https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67263.msg1292096#msg1292096
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2019, 11:14:27 pm »
it's indirectly the son of 808&heartbreak but it doesn't bring nothing new, it's a good listen because is short but nothing more

Re: Rap or Crap https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67263.msg1292845#msg1292845
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2019, 08:45:58 pm »
Vince Staples- Blue Suede
Spoiler for Hidden:

SPM- Filthy Rich
Spoiler for Hidden:

Offline Manuel

Re: Rap or Crap https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67263.msg1308033#msg1308033
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2022, 04:44:33 pm »

Offline Linkcat

• Master of Life
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Mafia? Mafia. :fire
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeLast Tournament Winner14th Trials - Master of LifeMaster of GamesSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Sideboard #4 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Rap or Crap https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67263.msg1308034#msg1308034
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2022, 11:59:21 pm »
Holy嫉妬 - Mori Calliope
Spoiler for Hidden:
Interested in running a Forum Game? PM me or drop by the Transfer Thread and we'll see what we can do.

Re: Rap or Crap https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67263.msg1308048#msg1308048
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2022, 12:28:01 am »
every rtj song is ruined by killer mike, everything he says he sound cringe

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/this-rapper-is-more-politically-dangerous-than-kanye-west_n_63504746e4b04cf8f37f4d1a

lmao, see this coming 3 years ago

Lol I really don't know what to think of this. Killer Mike isn't indie or underground really, are people just catching on?
Also, wasn't the same thing said about Eminem during his Eminem Show era? Yea all we got from that was Tom McDonald who is such a joke it's actually not funny.

anything
blarg: Manuel