*Author

Offline BeefSupremeTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 16
  • BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • just a lost soul swimming in a fishbowl
Re: Uncle Iroh Appreciation Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=51779.msg1108668#msg1108668
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2013, 02:13:02 am »
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOGMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGMOGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGM

IT'S IROH IN THE SPIRIT WORLD!!!

edit: Korra is such a retard

Spoiler alert much? I haven't seen it yet! :'(

Not sure why he didn't just firebend his way out earlier though. I'm sure he would've made it.
Well, you know, Fire Nation prison. Guards are usually Firebenders. I'd rather not have my Firebending and be running away from 20 powerless dudes with pokey sticks than everyone having their Firebending.

Plus, Iroh was getting buff that whole time :3

Let's not forget he told the only guard that was kind to him to kindly relieve herself of guard duty during the eclipse night.
Breaking from prison and beating up people, but not forgetting manners. This, gentlemen, is class.

Chivalry is not dead.
Well...I suppose it is now that Iroh is dead...
Team :air War 7
“Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.” - Mark Twain

Offline BeefSupremeTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 16
  • BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • just a lost soul swimming in a fishbowl
Re: Uncle Iroh Appreciation Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=51779.msg1113383#msg1113383
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2013, 03:15:57 am »
SHOUT OUT TO WHOEVER'S IDEA IT WAS TO BRING IROH INTO LEGEND OF KORRA!
Team :air War 7
“Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.” - Mark Twain

anything
blarg: