*Author

Offline Leodip

• Reputation Power: 11
  • Leodip is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Leodip is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Go home Homura, you're drunk.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Anime https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32465.msg1193633#msg1193633
« Reply #240 on: June 20, 2015, 08:48:12 am »
Oh, just thought I'd let you know, I picked up Hajime no Ippo. In 4 or 5 days I'm already at ep 35, since I have had plenty free time this week, so I tried to headstart it to let myself slow down when I need to and to get into the heat of the story as soon as possible.
I still like Baby Steps better, I hate most of the characters in this story and the comedy is, too often, silly. Still pretty nice.

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Anime https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32465.msg1193685#msg1193685
« Reply #241 on: June 20, 2015, 05:25:25 pm »
Not watching anything this season, still keeping up with Nisekoi S2 and Oregairu S2. Apart from that, rewatching Code Geass/Guilty Crown.

I keep getting told to go watch Owari no Seraph. Anyone watching it knows if it's even half decent?

Offline dawn to dusk

• Master of Light
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LightWar #12 - Sportsmanship AwardSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - The Fool Winner12th Trials - Master of LightDeckbuilding Competition - Elelections WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - Bronze9th Trials - Master of LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship Award8th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Anime https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32465.msg1194366#msg1194366
« Reply #242 on: June 25, 2015, 11:02:20 am »
saw the shig OVA

the feels have returned

Offline iDaire

• Reputation Power: 17
  • iDaire is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.iDaire is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.iDaire is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Fire Emblem God
Re: Anime https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32465.msg1195249#msg1195249
« Reply #243 on: July 02, 2015, 07:04:39 pm »
http://share.xmarks.com/folder/bookmarks/JZSM2eDfwo

This is a list of romantic comedies that I've heard are all good. I'm that romcom guy you'll see sitting in the corner of every party.
I've also removed some anime from that list.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 07:06:20 pm by iDaire »

Offline dawn to dusk

• Master of Light
  • dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LightWar #12 - Sportsmanship AwardSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - The Fool Winner12th Trials - Master of LightDeckbuilding Competition - Elelections WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - Bronze9th Trials - Master of LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship Award8th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Anime https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32465.msg1195276#msg1195276
« Reply #244 on: July 02, 2015, 11:19:10 pm »
i stopped watching golden time around ep 11, not really to my personal tastes. its an interesting thing though and is worth checking out

Offline Leodip

• Reputation Power: 11
  • Leodip is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Leodip is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Go home Homura, you're drunk.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Anime https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32465.msg1195283#msg1195283
« Reply #245 on: July 02, 2015, 11:54:43 pm »
i stopped watching golden time around ep 11, not really to my personal tastes. its an interesting thing though and is worth checking out
Golden Time is one of those things that's cute to watch on-going, but there are basically no reasons to pick it up later on. Besides the OPs and EDs.

Again, it's time for new pickups:
-Gangsta.: Already watched the first ep. Looks like it's one of the most promising anime of this season judging by the first episode only. Also, the OP is real good.
-Joukamachi no Dandelion: I wanted to pick up a comedy series, since it's been long since I last picked up one that's fundamentally a comedy. Also, it reminds me of Inou Battle.
-Ushio to Tora: I read the manga, couldn't not watch the anime. I've been pretty hyped for this, to be honest.
-Miss Monochrome 2nd Season: It is cute, after all, and I watched the first season. It's rare for me to drop anything.
-Durarara!!x2 Ten: I've been too hyped for this. I already can't wait for the next part in Winter.
-Charlotte: I kind of liked the graphics, and I wanted to try this, since supernatural/fantasy, unless Seinen, rarely are my cup of tea.
-Working!!!: I've been wating for this.
-Kurayami Santa: It looks like it's different from the rest of the shows, might be nice to watch something different every now and then.
-Dragon Ball Super: Well, I DO have to complete the series, don't I?
-Non Non Biyori Repeat: It's a cute (and with cute I mean "kawaii", "aww-ish" and stuff like that) show, and I watched the first season.
-Gakkou Gurashi: Supernatural, Horror, Mystery, Seinen. Had me with those tags.
-Kangoku Gakuen: I had plans to read the manga, might as well watch the anime.

Offline iDaire

• Reputation Power: 17
  • iDaire is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.iDaire is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.iDaire is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Fire Emblem God
Re: Anime https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32465.msg1195284#msg1195284
« Reply #246 on: July 02, 2015, 11:59:15 pm »
I just watched School Days. This has to be the best thing I've watched since Oregairu.
I really like when the plot just turns from very light-hearted to dark during the course of time. Then at the end, the crap hits the fan. Just goes to show. Yanderes always win.

Offline dawn to dusk

• Master of Light
Re: Anime https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32465.msg1195437#msg1195437
« Reply #247 on: July 04, 2015, 08:09:41 am »
Kind of a shame the anime season finished, was really enjoying nisekoi, oregairu and the like (shokugeki no souma and baby steps are going for maybe 1 or 2 more eps which is still good), but I may stop for a couple weeks so I can get more of a feel for a few of the newer ones coming out

Or I could read manga

Don't really have the time for that atm so blegh

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Anime https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32465.msg1195443#msg1195443
« Reply #248 on: July 04, 2015, 09:46:02 am »
Read Elemental Gelade/Erementar Gerad, Elfen Lied, Kurokami and Liar Game. You will not be disappointed.

Edit: This holds true even for those who have watched these anime. Elemental Gelade and Kurokami are both completely different, and Elfen Lied's anime adaption only covers half of the story.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 09:47:54 am by Dm »

Offline Tha_Playa_Slaya

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Tha_Playa_Slaya is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Anime https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32465.msg1195525#msg1195525
« Reply #249 on: July 04, 2015, 08:28:12 pm »
I remember enjoying Elemental Gelade when I was watching it. Though, I can only recall a few parts now.
Creator of Elements the Game Deck Manager (EtGDM) - A quick way to save, edit, and organize all of your decks, with special False God assistance built-in!

Offline G33kyGirl

• Reputation Power: 0
  • G33kyGirl hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Silver Donor
Re: Anime https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32465.msg1197164#msg1197164
« Reply #250 on: July 17, 2015, 12:43:18 pm »
Wait, people still watch anime?  ;) ;D Just kidding  :-*

Offline dawn to dusk

• Master of Light
Re: Anime https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32465.msg1197165#msg1197165
« Reply #251 on: July 17, 2015, 12:49:42 pm »
watching Ranpo Kitan atm, no idea what the manga was like (i should probably look into it) but this seems decently fucked up so ill stick with it

anything
blarg: