*Author

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Anime https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32465.msg1103050#msg1103050
« Reply #180 on: October 13, 2013, 04:36:08 pm »
The 'pause' in release in Kokoro Connect was due to some staff issues.  Something about a prank on an unemployed voice actor by the rest of te staff.

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Anime https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32465.msg1109601#msg1109601
« Reply #181 on: November 15, 2013, 02:18:55 pm »
One month and two days have passed, this is in the need of a bump!

... Or more like, it's just me talking about how I finished Ore Imo and I found it pretty amazing. And finished (mostly) Shakugan no Shana, except for III. And that I started Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko, and that I'm now watching Golden Time. Actually, I just came back to look at what else was mentioned for this season that I missed while watching the anime I had to watch.

Related : Still haven't watched Ano Hana.

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Anime https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32465.msg1109604#msg1109604
« Reply #182 on: November 15, 2013, 02:54:09 pm »
Related : Still haven't watched Ano Hana.

This must be remedied.

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Anime https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32465.msg1109618#msg1109618
« Reply #183 on: November 15, 2013, 04:20:11 pm »
It may not quite be then end of the fall term, but here's some of what's showing for winter

What are you looking forward to watching from it? I know I'll be going for the Kaminai special.
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Anime https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32465.msg1109626#msg1109626
« Reply #184 on: November 15, 2013, 04:45:07 pm »
Nisekoi seems interesting.

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Powerful Harmony
Re: Anime https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32465.msg1109644#msg1109644
« Reply #185 on: November 15, 2013, 06:02:03 pm »
Nisekoi [manga] is definitely one of my current favorites, so I'm looking forward to the adaptation.

Offline antiaverage

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • HTML5-hipster-sloth.bunchie();
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeRaise the Banners...AgainSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #7 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Anime https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32465.msg1109834#msg1109834
« Reply #186 on: November 16, 2013, 06:53:47 pm »
I'm watching Puella Magi Madoka Magica by request of a friend, it's... interesting
Developer of http://dek.im - a Deck Image generator with rollover to view full cards, current to version 1.327

Thanks to Amashi for my avatar!

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Powerful Harmony
Re: Anime https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32465.msg1109836#msg1109836
« Reply #187 on: November 16, 2013, 06:57:45 pm »
Meguka is definitely... interesting

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
Re: Anime https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32465.msg1109837#msg1109837
« Reply #188 on: November 16, 2013, 06:59:14 pm »
Chuunibyou and Golden Time have me laughing more than I have in a very, -very- long time. I just needed to place this as I spent the last 20 mins ROFL'ing at Chuunibyou's first episode.

Offline sinyor

• Reputation Power: 2
  • sinyor is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Anime https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32465.msg1113140#msg1113140
« Reply #189 on: December 03, 2013, 06:05:47 pm »
I only like Anime with action, so my favourites so far:
-Bleach
-One Piece
-Fairy Tail
-Definitely HxH
Attack on Titan
Started with Code Geass a while ago, but it seems pretty boring so far.

Offline Gandora

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Anime https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32465.msg1113162#msg1113162
« Reply #190 on: December 03, 2013, 07:49:40 pm »
I only like Anime with action, so my favourites so far:
-Bleach
-One Piece
-Fairy Tail
-Definitely HxH
Attack on Titan
Started with Code Geass a while ago, but it seems pretty boring so far.

Hm... HxH is definitely awesome (like Attack on Titan). You could try Deadman Wonderland. Needs some episodes til it gets cool but very interesting fighting style. Code Geass is less on fighting imo (though there is) and rather focused on strategy/planing.
Who likes poems? :) Here are mine.

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
Re: Anime https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32465.msg1113756#msg1113756
« Reply #191 on: December 07, 2013, 03:15:08 pm »
So after setting Clannad: After Story aside for so long, I finally finished it. The first eleven episodes are the biggest annoyances to watch through, flows pretty clearly until episode 16. I only ended up tearing at episode 18 (for.. obvious reasons?)
Spoiler for Hidden:
Ushio and Tomoya, yeah.
I absolutely hated the ending. It could have ended tragically but instead, it was.. that. Also, the Ending Song killed the sad mood more than once through the series. I'm not sure if I love it or hate it.

Chuunibyou also was kind of a letdown after episode 6 (just seems too much forced drama.)

Anyhow, after finishing Clannad ~AS~ I'm thinking of going to watch Air or Kanon (2006) , although I'm not sure I'll like either.

On a totally unrelated note, Steins;Gate seems to be pretty good, but I dunno if I'll watch it..

blarg: Amashi