*Author

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Morte https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9603.msg364917#msg364917
« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2011, 12:53:14 pm »
At first I was feeling too sleepy to try the deck in the OP, but I went for it.

As usual when I try to counter FG's, I forget to change from Aether mark. Why anyone puts up a deck on the forums without the mark code is beyond me, but anyway.. as per usual it served to help me (as it did against Gravyton when I apparently got a Purple Nymph for pet. second turn Quint ftw).

Drew some cheap Sundials and tons of Dims to stop Morte completely. I probably could've EM'd him if I wanted to take that risk. The reason I saved the screenshot is because it reminded me of a OTK HB deck with Afla, Mirror Shield, Graveyard, Thunderstorm, UG and Fractal Condors. 9 47|48 Condors? Don't mind if I do.

That there is what's left of Morte's field of Dragons, Angels, Rays and Condors. :>
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline Xenocidius

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Fear the Darkness ...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeFavorite Community Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Design a Competition Competition
Re: Oracle : Morte https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9603.msg368720#msg368720
« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2011, 07:35:08 am »
My CCYB Morte counter:

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u7 6u7 74a 74a 77f 7dq 7dq 7gp 7gp 7gq 7k2 7n6 7n6 7q5 7q5 7q5 80h 80h 8pj

I tried to keep it as condense as possible, eliminating unnecessary cards. There could still be a better deck against Morte, and I'll try to think of one.

A possible idea could be Flying Titans. They get around Bone Wall and are almost impossible to kill
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Offline TStar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Highly Overrated
  • Awards: Beginners League 3/2011 WinnerKing of Underworld - War #4Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Oracle : Morte https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9603.msg374354#msg374354
« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2011, 06:25:55 pm »
Morte counter in the first post works like a charm when upgraded.  I tossed in 6 SoGs just to get the easy EM.
Carpe Diem!!

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Morte https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9603.msg374850#msg374850
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2011, 08:29:21 pm »
Beat him again with my 40 card variant, 6 cards left this time. With mine, at least, you have to hold off on chaining for as long as you possibly can. Play shields over sundials since they block arsenic and you have to be more careful with card drawing if all your tears are at the bottom.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline Xenocidius

• Legendary Member
  • Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Fear the Darkness ...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeFavorite Community Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Design a Competition Competition
Re: Oracle : Morte https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9603.msg376101#msg376101
« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2011, 01:57:52 am »
Mono Aether (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,23368.0.html) claims a high winrate against him:

6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80e 80e 80f 80f 80f 80f 80f 8pu

Offline Jappert

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: Oracle : Morte https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9603.msg376197#msg376197
« Reply #53 on: August 06, 2011, 07:00:36 am »
Mono Aether (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,23368.0.html) claims a high winrate against him:

6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80e 80e 80f 80f 80f 80f 80f 8pu

No purifies or ways to work around bonewall.... really?
I can imagine various ways of getting screwed with mono aether vs Morte. You'd allso have to start chaining fairly early since either Archangels, Arsenic or Bone Dragons will start hurting quite early in the match. His poison damaging through your shield while his bonewalls stall make things worse.

I didn't test this though, just theorycrafting! ::)

Offline Xenocidius

• Legendary Member
  • Fear the Darkness ...
Re: Oracle : Morte https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9603.msg376201#msg376201
« Reply #54 on: August 06, 2011, 07:12:14 am »
Yep. SoGs make Purifies unnecessary, lobotomizing Retrovirus makes Bone Wall fall fairly quickly. Said deck has claimed 12 wins and 2 losses in 14 games against him. I'm surprised too.

Masarykoi

Re: Oracle : Morte https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9603.msg381188#msg381188
« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2011, 11:44:38 am »
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 5ia 5ia 5ia 5ia 5p0 5p0 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 621 621 6rn 6rn 6rn 8pu

I used this and it worked great; got a little low at one point, but from there on out it was smooth chaining, and I got back almost up to 50 by the end with a large amount of time left.  In other words, if for some odd reason you happen to have 2 blue nymphs and 3 SoGs lying around, but not enough for a fully upped deck, try this out.

Offline Avenger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • War veteran
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWar #8 Winner - Team FireWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: Oracle : Morte https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9603.msg385689#msg385689
« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2011, 07:30:31 am »
A possible idea could be Flying Titans. They get around Bone Wall and are almost impossible to kill
Good idea, though titans are rares.

5i9 5i9 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 74c 74c 74c 74c 74c 74c 75m 75m 7gq 7gq 7gq 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 8pp

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Morte https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9603.msg385814#msg385814
« Reply #57 on: August 28, 2011, 03:44:19 pm »
Lost this time. I played a sundial in conjunction with a dim shield when I was in a hurry to draw the tears. 2-1 with it now.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Beforememory

Re: Oracle : Morte https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9603.msg391781#msg391781
« Reply #58 on: September 10, 2011, 05:36:46 pm »
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 5ia 5ia 5ia 5ia 5ia 5ia 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 5jm 5jm 5jm 5pu 5pu 5pu 5rl 5rl 5rl 5rl 5rl 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 621 621 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6rn 6rn 7q5 80h 8ps

Just beat him with a 60 variant of the opening post =)
probably wasn't the best way to do it but it worked

Offline Xamuel

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Xamuel is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Oracle : Morte https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9603.msg392572#msg392572
« Reply #59 on: September 12, 2011, 04:45:53 pm »
Used majofa's deck, beat Morte with 46 HP left, spun an upped angel.

Note:  there is a limit to how many permanents you can have out, and it's easy to run into that limit with this deck!  Don't play more hourglasses than you need.  Two should be plenty.  I was only able to get 8 unstable gasses out--  9 after turning the last air pendulum into a nymph.  I used one gas, created another (which couldn't be used right away), ended the turn, then used nine gasses for the kill.  Good thing Morte wasn't smart enough to heal in that situation, and I wouldn't want to gamble on it again!

blarg: Xenocidius,Jappert,Masarykoi,Avenger,Beforememory