*Author

Offline Lunaris

• Reputation Power: 11
  • Lunaris is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Lunaris is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • "I can bear any pain as long as it has meaning."
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: General Discussion + Mentor applications https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54943.msg1231773#msg1231773
« Reply #144 on: April 28, 2016, 02:43:37 pm »
Physsion, you've been added as a Forums Expert.
Team F.R.O.G.S | Brawl #6
Team GFY | Brawl #7
Go read my story here!
:entropy ~AbomiNation~ :entropy

Offline Hyroen

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • like. follow. tweet.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSkill of the Elemental : Mark of ProtectionWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: General Discussion + Mentor applications https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54943.msg1231783#msg1231783
« Reply #145 on: April 28, 2016, 07:03:23 pm »
Just a reminder that there is an S&F thread for this section.

Any recommendations to the system? Keep them in one place.
WAR X - TEAM :air AIR

[EtG Council]   |   [Card Ideas & Art]   |   [Guilds]

Offline Physsion

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Your friendly neighbourhood owl
  • Awards: 11th Trials - Master of DarknessSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of Darkness2nd Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerMaster Flag - Winner (Air Flag)9th Trials - Master of DarknessSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: General Discussion + Mentor applications https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54943.msg1231804#msg1231804
« Reply #146 on: April 28, 2016, 11:12:34 pm »
Hang on, what? Have I not been signed up as a PVP/deckbuilding mentor?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 11:15:05 pm by kinkykitten624 »

Offline Lunaris

• Lunaris is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Lunaris is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: General Discussion + Mentor applications https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54943.msg1231805#msg1231805
« Reply #147 on: April 28, 2016, 11:15:18 pm »
Hang on, what? Have I not been signed up as a PVP/deckbuilding mentor?
...my bad sorry
Team GFY | Brawl #7
Go read my story here!

Offline Dragonfly206

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Dragonfly206 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
Re: General Discussion + Mentor applications https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54943.msg1232172#msg1232172
« Reply #148 on: May 04, 2016, 02:08:26 am »
Hello how dose this thing work?????
kinkykitten624 sent me here.

Offline AD TienzuStorm

• Reputation Power: 21
  • AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • I'm back bitches
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: General Discussion + Mentor applications https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54943.msg1232173#msg1232173
« Reply #149 on: May 04, 2016, 02:29:09 am »
Hello how dose this thing work?????
kinkykitten624 sent me here.

This is a link to the main topic of this thread

On that post, there are multiple spoilers labeled with things like "Forum Expert", "CIA", "PvP Mentor", etc.

You can choose the one that fits what section of EtG you want to learn about and then choose a mentor based on what their little description is and what they specialize in.

For example, let's say you want to learn from a "Forum Expert". The choices (as of now) are dragtom and Discord (both very capable members of the forums). So, you would look through their descriptions and decide on who has the skills to fit your mentoring needs. If you wanted to learn about the events on these forums, then you would request dragtom to be your mentor through a post on this thread. Same with Discord if you wanted to learn how to rap or something :P.
:light War #9 - Team Light :light | :life Brawl #5 - Gaia's Pride :life
Check out my card Flock!

Offline Lunaris

Re: General Discussion + Mentor applications https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54943.msg1233869#msg1233869
« Reply #150 on: May 26, 2016, 04:22:16 pm »
Thank you for explaining it so well, AD. It's greatly appreciated.

As a quick side note, more Deckbuilding mentors would be great, as there is really only one for each type, aside from Aves who is willing to teach either/both. If you are interested in mentoring in either PvP or Grinding Deckbuilding, apply as soon as possible! A wider variety of personalities is never a bad thing!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 01:26:20 am by kinkykitten624 »
Team GFY | Brawl #7
Go read my story here!

Offline worldwideweb3

• Reputation Power: 63
  • worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2021.01.03.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.22.)14th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.06.28.)Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.05.03.)Elements League 3/2019 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2018 1st PlaceWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of AetherElements: Academy WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 3rd PlaceWinner of Draft #4 - PvP Event11th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 1/2017 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League and Championship League 3/2016 1st PlaceChampionship League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of GravityChampionship League 1/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2015 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2015 1st PlaceWar #8 Winner - Team FireBattle League 2/2014 2nd Place
Re: General Discussion + Mentor applications https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54943.msg1234602#msg1234602
« Reply #151 on: June 02, 2016, 08:05:33 pm »
worldwideweb3
What I can help you with:
  • Competitive PVP strategies and deckbuilding
  • WC, War, trials, leagues, any pvp event, you name it.
  • General forum knowledge.
  • AI/Arena grinding.
Most Active: Depends, but normally 1600 to 2400 GMT. But im normally at home right now, so probably more

Applying as pvp mentor/deckbuilding.
First player to become master of 3 different elements.
WC 2016 - #2. WC 2015 - #3 Devil's gate, Trinity, War #10, 12 lives - #2.
Avvy by rob77dp
Rightful winner of war #14 - Team Air

Offline Lunaris

Re: General Discussion + Mentor applications https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54943.msg1234663#msg1234663
« Reply #152 on: June 03, 2016, 04:19:28 pm »
worldwideweb3
What I can help you with:
  • Competitive PVP strategies and deckbuilding
  • WC, War, trials, leagues, any pvp event, you name it.
  • General forum knowledge.
  • AI/Arena grinding.
Most Active: Depends, but normally 1600 to 2400 GMT. But im normally at home right now, so probably more

Applying as pvp mentor/deckbuilding.

You've been added as a PvP and a Deckbuilding mentor
Team GFY | Brawl #7
Go read my story here!

blarg: Khaleesi,dragtom,Discord,worldwideweb3