*Author

nolf

Re: Oracle : Lionheart https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21950.msg397748#msg397748
« Reply #60 on: September 23, 2011, 08:07:59 am »
Nice EM win with the darkness/gravity shield deck. Worked like a charm, thanks.

/rant start Can't remember the last time I got a card, though... even on the special spins grinding the bronze league I hardly ever end up with a card and farming false gods I've probably not seen a card the last 10 wins or so. I've now got an arena level of 43 - and as it happens exactly 43 upgraded cards (plus one whopping nymph) all over the place (like one ray of light for the eventual RoL/hope deck, for which I also still need two lobotomizers). Drop rates have not been kind to me. Embarrassing to put up a deck for the gold league, at least I never have to spend many points on wisdom... /rant end. :)

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Oracle : Lionheart https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21950.msg398138#msg398138
« Reply #61 on: September 23, 2011, 11:06:31 pm »
I used this firestall to kill him today
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f7 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 7dk 8pu

It's quite funny, as my Fahrenheit alone killed him. I didn't even need any fire bolts. Personally, I find this deck better than the mono aether with dragons, as the dragons and immortals will get stopped by the turtle shield every other turn while your Fahrenheit continuously smacks him around for more and more damage.

Offline TheForbiddenOracle

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Lionheart https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21950.msg398144#msg398144
« Reply #62 on: September 23, 2011, 11:10:14 pm »
5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f7 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 7dk 8pu

It's quite funny, as my Fahrenheit alone killed him. I didn't even need any fire bolts. Personally, I find this deck better than the mono aether with dragons, as the dragons and immortals will get stopped by the turtle shield every other turn while your Fahrenheit continuously smacks him around for more and more damage.
Deck in the OP is meant for people with no rares, so no Fahrenheit. I do think Fire/Aether stall is probably better than the mono :aether deck in the OP though.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Oracle : Lionheart https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21950.msg398913#msg398913
« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2011, 04:29:44 am »

Deck in the OP is meant for people with no rares, so no Fahrenheit. I do think Fire/Aether stall is probably better than the mono :aether deck in the OP though.
I only added the Fahrenheit and fire lance because I happened to have them. It works nearly as great with just 6 fire bolts, 6 dim shields, 5 aether pillars, and 13 fire pillars.
I find the fire bolt stall is better than mono aether against some gods because some FGs have shields like permafrost and turtle which slow down your invincible creatures completely. No shield can stop your quanta gathering.

Lionheart isn't that hard either, he constantly decks himself out, so if you can, you can even outstall him. (Protip: Having 10 hourglasses in your deck as well as quinting all your creatures is not a good idea)

Offline TuckingFypo

• Reputation Power: 0
  • TuckingFypo hides under a Cloak.
  • 'umop apisdn si agessaw siyt
Re: Oracle : Lionheart https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21950.msg401518#msg401518
« Reply #64 on: September 30, 2011, 08:14:00 am »
It took 28 minutes to win that rewind war, trollolol.  No cards won either. xD

Mataza

Re: Oracle : Lionheart https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21950.msg407613#msg407613
« Reply #65 on: October 10, 2011, 05:43:15 pm »
I am unlucky.
Used the Dark/Light/steal an Eternity deck. And I didnĀ“t get a gravity shield in my first 16 cards.
The hypergeometrc proability calculator says this has only a chance of <4%. Now if I had a 5th grav shiled, the chance would have only been 1.4%

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Facetious trollnotmod
Re: Oracle : Lionheart https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21950.msg407775#msg407775
« Reply #66 on: October 11, 2011, 12:12:41 am »
Use mono aether instead :>

reibu

Re: Oracle : Eternal Crusader https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21950.msg415624#msg415624
« Reply #67 on: October 25, 2011, 04:37:25 pm »
Mono Aether plain and simple...
You could splash in a bit of fire to kill him faster (Turtle shield is annoying) but Mono-Aether should have no prob vs him/her.
Code: [Select]
5f6 5f6 5f6 5f6 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61s 61s 61s 61s 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61v 61v 61v 61v
Got Lionheart for the Oracle today.  Aether plus the 4 deflags worked really well.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Facetious trollnotmod
Re: Oracle : Eternal Crusader https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21950.msg415710#msg415710
« Reply #68 on: October 25, 2011, 08:31:48 pm »
Mono Aether plain and simple...
You could splash in a bit of fire to kill him faster (Turtle shield is annoying) but Mono-Aether should have no prob vs him/her.
Code: [Select]
5f6 5f6 5f6 5f6 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61s 61s 61s 61s 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61v 61v 61v 61v
Got Lionheart for the Oracle today.  Aether plus the 4 deflags worked really well.
Deflags aren't needed imo. Sure, it speed the game, but you're really not in much hurry against Lionheart. He constantly draws himself dry with his hourglasses, so you shouldn't be worreid about deckout.

Offline TheForbiddenOracle

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Lionheart https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21950.msg438343#msg438343
« Reply #69 on: December 13, 2011, 10:50:14 pm »
Omfg I made an idiotic mistake when I played a Gnome Gemfinder when I had sufficient :earth quanta already, which got devoured before I drew Rewind and Eternity. Also he double RT'd his scarabs until the turn before I hit 0 cards (then he Quint'd the last spot). Needless to say, it was too late :(. Lesson: Never try playing a Gnome early again

oxoKANEoxo

Re: Oracle : Lionheart https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21950.msg444129#msg444129
« Reply #70 on: January 01, 2012, 08:35:20 am »
Thank you. Your Mono Aether deck worked perfectly.

Offline taker

• Reputation Power: 2
  • taker is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Battle League 2/2015 Winner
Re: Oracle : Lionheart https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21950.msg445135#msg445135
« Reply #71 on: January 04, 2012, 09:43:21 am »
Thank you. Your Mono Aether deck worked perfectly.
sign

blarg: furballdn,TheForbiddenOracle