*Author

Offline Nepycros

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • My creativity was OP, so I had to nerf it.
Re: Sanctuary | Sanctuary https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21502.msg292326#msg292326
« Reply #228 on: March 17, 2011, 06:07:10 am »
i think this card needs a healing boost of like 5-8 also needs imaterial because every time i play this it gets stolen
HAHA
Why don't you just put a card that lets you win game automatically.

Its pretty balanced right now, If I were you id just play smarter.
If you can't say it nicely, don't say it at all.

Perception is the source of misunderstanding.

Why, yes. I do have a Mindgate necklace. It's how I ninja everyone.

Offline OldTrees

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 114
  • OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • I was available for questions.
  • Awards: Brawl #2 Winner - Team FireTeam Card Design Winner
Re: Sanctuary | Sanctuary https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21502.msg292331#msg292331
« Reply #229 on: March 17, 2011, 06:33:11 am »
i think this card needs a healing boost of like 5-8 also needs imaterial because every time i play this it gets stolen
HAHA
Why don't you just put a card that lets you win game automatically.

Its pretty balanced right now, If I were you id just play smarter.
If you can't say it nicely, don't say it at all.
I agree. If you are smart enough to give advice you should be smart enough to phrase it right.
"It is common sense to listen to the wisdom of the wise. The wise are marked by their readiness to listen to the wisdom of the fool."
"Nothing exists that cannot be countered." -OldTrees on indirect counters
Ask the Idea Guru: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,32272.0.htm

Offline zombie0

• Reputation Power: 5
  • zombie0 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Swagger Coach
Re: Sanctuary | Sanctuary https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21502.msg384943#msg384943
« Reply #230 on: August 26, 2011, 10:31:20 am »
noticed silence is blocked by sanctuary effect.  intended?  not allowing cards to be played is not the same as altering a hand.

more mentioning this for general knowledge instead of actually asking   :-X
Zombie0 gives 110 percent whenever he's in the arena. He's a team player who delivers both offensively and defensively. He has no idea what a Quantum is.

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Sanctuary | Sanctuary https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21502.msg384991#msg384991
« Reply #231 on: August 26, 2011, 02:16:35 pm »
noticed silence is blocked by sanctuary effect.  intended?  not allowing cards to be played is not the same as altering a hand.

more mentioning this for general knowledge instead of actually asking   :-X
It's intended.

Yardof

Re: Sanctuary | Sanctuary https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21502.msg428972#msg428972
« Reply #232 on: November 22, 2011, 12:59:42 am »
I really hate facing this card.  It ruins pestal, any nightmare play, black hole, silence, and heals?  Think it either shouldn't heal at all or be limited to turns.  But overall I don't like it as it eliminates certain deck choices rather than being used to compete against them.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Sanctuary | Sanctuary https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21502.msg428979#msg428979
« Reply #233 on: November 22, 2011, 01:06:27 am »
Heh. This is another one of the cards that always seem to do better when my opponent's use it. When I use it it's not very useful, but the the stackability of this card allows for massive healing as well as blocking black hole and pests.

Offline MilitiaDude

• Reputation Power: 1
  • MilitiaDude is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Sanctuary | Sanctuary https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21502.msg516565#msg516565
« Reply #234 on: June 30, 2012, 02:06:09 am »
Never used a stall deck with this Card but apparently its really Helpful o.o

anything
blarg: