*Author

Offline kev

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Ungrounded
  • Awards: Winner of Team PvP #5Master of Multipliers - Scorgasm WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2010 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner2nd Trials - Master of FireFavorite Staff Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerMVP of Draft #2Make a Quiz winnerTeam PvP #3 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWar #1 Winner - Team Fire
Re: Championship League 2/2011 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24691.msg368614#msg368614
« Reply #684 on: July 20, 2011, 01:56:26 am »

Offline Jen-i

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Jen-i hides under a Cloak.
  • Death to the Ninja!
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeElements League 2/2018 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2014 3rd Place8th Trials - Master of LightWinner of SacrificeWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 1st PlaceSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBest Sportsman - War #6Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Team PvP #514 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksBeginners League 1/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Championship League 2/2011 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24691.msg368643#msg368643
« Reply #685 on: July 20, 2011, 02:56:27 am »
Lux Kyrie

Offline Terroking

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The best practice is experience.
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Earth2nd Trials - Master of Earth1st Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2010 2nd Place9th Tournament 1st PlaceDesign A Quest 1st PlaceSS competition #1 2ndHalfblood Recruiter
Re: Championship League 2/2011 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24691.msg368652#msg368652
« Reply #686 on: July 20, 2011, 03:19:08 am »
I ask nothing of humanity but fairness in all things, but I do not expect even that.

Offline majofa

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Championship League 2/2011 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24691.msg368657#msg368657
« Reply #687 on: July 20, 2011, 03:32:34 am »

Offline Terroking

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The best practice is experience.
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Earth2nd Trials - Master of Earth1st Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2010 2nd Place9th Tournament 1st PlaceDesign A Quest 1st PlaceSS competition #1 2ndHalfblood Recruiter
Re: Championship League 2/2011 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24691.msg368664#msg368664
« Reply #688 on: July 20, 2011, 03:47:52 am »
I ask nothing of humanity but fairness in all things, but I do not expect even that.

Offline majofa

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Championship League 2/2011 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24691.msg368686#msg368686
« Reply #689 on: July 20, 2011, 04:37:50 am »
majofa:2
Jen-i:1

LO Comment: Although invalidated for breaking the 24-hour cooldown rule, an executive decision by SG has later ruled this match valid, though a penalty has been applied to majofa's 4th place reward in its place.

Offline pikachufan2164

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Phase in, phase out.
  • Awards: Rouser of Willng3 RecruitsWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake 	2nd Trivia Winner
Re: Championship League 2/2011 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24691.msg368728#msg368728
« Reply #690 on: July 20, 2011, 08:17:58 am »
Updated :)

Preliminary Standings:

1st - RavingRabbid (1655)
2nd - tttt (1647)
3rd - Jen-i (1622)
4th - majofa (1603)
5th - ralouf1 (1595) [QuantumT (1597) was not eligible for prizes due to having <30 matches]
6th - parasite99 (1567)

These may be subject to change, depending on the results of the final League audit.

Trophies will be given to the top 3 players once the audit is complete. Reward codes will be given to the top 6 players once Zanz has some spare time and sends them to SG for distribution.

Thanks for playing in Championship League season 2/2011 :)
I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.

Level 2 Magic Judge.

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Championship League 2/2011 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24691.msg368742#msg368742
« Reply #691 on: July 20, 2011, 09:50:28 am »
Fuu such a nice competition ! Very very close damned !

GG to all of you ! it was ton of fun to play with you men ! I only regret to be unable to play a lot since June.. But I'll be here for the next season !

Gratz RR for this amazing entry, gratz tttt for almost win, gratz Jen for all those match played, gratz majofa for this amazing come back and gratz to every one for making this event that much good !

Thx every one and TY to the LO :)
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

Offline pikachufan2164

• Legendary Member
  • pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Phase in, phase out.
  • Awards: Rouser of Willng3 RecruitsWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake 	2nd Trivia Winner
Re: Championship League 2/2011 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24691.msg368743#msg368743
« Reply #692 on: July 20, 2011, 09:52:29 am »
Auditing of all 585 CL match reports complete; the following match has been invalidated:

Jen-i: 2
Donzaloog: 1

LO Comment: Match invalidated for breaking the 24-hour cooldown rule.

Jen-i: 2
Donzaloog: 0

The following players have received a ban from the next season for not reaching their minimum match requirements:

AnoverX (13/30)
atomi (9/10)
bongoz (26/30)
catalyzeme (1/30)
harakirinosaru (7/10)
Hobnob5000 (28/30)
icecoldbro (18/30)
Ley (8/30)
MrBlonde (12/30)
Tea is good (2/30)
TheonlyrealBeef (20/30)
Trykster (15/30)
whitevo (14/30)

Final standings:

1st - RavingRabbid (1655)
2nd - tttt (1647)
3rd - Jen-i (1615)
4th - majofa (1603)
5th - ralouf1 (1595) [QuantumT (1597) was not eligible for prizes due to having <30 matches]
6th - parasite99 (1567)

An executive decision by SG has ruled that the 9th match between Jen-i and majofa is valid. However, majofa's 3000 electrum reward code will be transferred to ralouf1 as a penalty; majofa will still be receiving the Shard reward code.

Any questions and concerns on this ruling should be directed to Scaredgirl.

[04:18:38 AM] Scaredgirl: back from internet fail
[04:18:41 AM] pikachufan2164: SG, your verdict on the CL situation with majofa?
[04:19:33 AM] Scaredgirl: did that 9th match matter?
[04:19:47 AM] pikachufan2164: Let me check
[04:19:56 AM] majofa: yes, it moved me into 4th
[04:20:24 AM] majofa: we purposely saved playing each other for last
[04:21:23 AM] Scaredgirl: I don't think you could have made this situation more difficult to the organizers even by trying
[04:21:35 AM] pikachufan2164: Winning would give majofa 4th place, losing would give majofa 5th place
[04:22:07 AM] pikachufan2164: There's enough of a buffer for it to not affect Jen-i's final placing
[04:22:24 AM] Scaredgirl: the way I see it, if that 10 minutes makes no difference in the outcome, then it should not matter
[04:22:25 AM] majofa: we played 3 consecutive days at around the same time
[04:22:43 AM] Scaredgirl: if they had played that match 10 minutes later, the situation would be the same
[04:25:08 AM] Scaredgirl: one option is to penalize majofa by giving one of his codes to the 5th place player. It's not much but at least it would be something and not a free pass
[04:26:41 AM] pikachufan2164: Let's see now, CL 4th place is 3k+shard; 5th place is 3k
[04:27:09 AM] majofa: they can have the electrum
[04:27:43 AM] Scaredgirl: yea give that 3k as a penalty and that's it
[04:27:52 AM] Scaredgirl: if anyone whines, ask them to PM me
[04:28:38 AM] pikachufan2164: Alright, executive decision: ralouf1 takes an extra 3k code. Complaints go to SG, in which case she'll know who to ban :P
[04:28:41 AM] Scaredgirl: I hope so
[04:28:51 AM] Scaredgirl: sounds like a plan

Level 2 Magic Judge.

parasite99

Re: Championship League 2/2011 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24691.msg368752#msg368752
« Reply #693 on: July 20, 2011, 10:12:53 am »
This competition was great and I had so much fun meeting people I never knew and playing with them.
I am new in this game (playing almost 3 months) and this was the first competition I participated.
It was real fun meeting all you guys and playing some very entertaining games during that league :)

I hope I have time to play in the next one and have a better run than this one where I started with something like 0-3 or 0-4 by using USEM cause it was one of the 2-3 decks I had at the time when this competition started :)
Also I wanted to thank all the pickachufan and Tstar for answering questions and making it all possible for us with their work :)

Hopefully see you all in next CL
Choose your weapons....and Say Hello to my Little Friend  ;)

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Championship League 2/2011 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24691.msg368796#msg368796
« Reply #694 on: July 20, 2011, 12:43:50 pm »
It is really okay for me I prefer 3k electrum than a shard cuz I've all of them upped in  6 times :) Thx majofa and gratz for your result.
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

Offline pikachufan2164

• Legendary Member
  • Phase in, phase out.
Re: Championship League 2/2011 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24691.msg368807#msg368807
« Reply #695 on: July 20, 2011, 01:20:19 pm »
It is really okay for me I prefer 3k electrum than a shard cuz I've all of them upped in  6 times :) Thx majofa and gratz for your result.
Well, the Shard code can also be redeemed for a Chimera with alternate art drawn by vrt ;)

Level 2 Magic Judge.

blarg: kevkev60614,Terroking,DrunkDestroyer,majofa,Donzaloog