*Author

Offline majofaTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Oracle : Jezebel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21952.msg281499#msg281499
« on: March 02, 2011, 05:47:17 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
58u 778 778 778 778 778 778 778 778 77i 77i 77i 77i 77i 77i 77k 77k 77k 77k 77k 77k 7ak 7ba 7ba 7ba 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q4 7q8 8pn

6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 74d 74d 74d 77l 77l 77l 77l 77l 77l 7qb 7qb 7tg 7tg 7tg 80b 80b 80b 80b 80b 8pu

4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 55t 55t 55t 595 595 595 595 595 595 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5v0 5v0 5v0 61r 61r 61r 61r 61r 8pu
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 03:19:14 am by majofa »

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: Oracle : Jezebel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21952.msg281521#msg281521
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 06:18:18 am »
What about Shak'ars? It seems to be winning a LOT, because Jezebel is so slow in damage:
Code: [Select]
6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 74d 74d 74d 77l 77l 77l 77l 77l 77l 7qb 7qb 7tg 7tg 7tg 80b 80b 80b 80b 80b
Can't be bothered by those Steals either :) Only a lucky Gravity Nymph could be problematic (like for most decks).

Re: Oracle : Jezebel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21952.msg281634#msg281634
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 01:06:39 pm »
thing about shakars?
gravity nymphs >.<

modifed mono aether with explosions and some electrocutors
explode cloak when jezebel has an air nymph and lobo

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Oracle : Jezebel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21952.msg282397#msg282397
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2011, 01:45:00 pm »
Yep, Shak'ars seems to be the way to go.  Had Jezebel for the Oracle today and it made the FG child's play (of course only getting 3 Purple Nymphs probably didn't help her much :P)
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Re: Oracle : Jezebel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21952.msg282401#msg282401
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2011, 01:49:21 pm »
you guys are so lucky...
the time I faced jezebel with shakars, she got 3 gravity nymphs >.>

tttt

Re: Oracle : Jezebel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21952.msg282973#msg282973
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2011, 09:22:48 am »
The deck works very well for her even with a bad draw. Have yet to encouter a grav nymph from her after Oracle.

Offline zupermannd

• Reputation Power: 0
  • zupermannd hides under a Cloak.
Re: Oracle : Jezebel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21952.msg285390#msg285390
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2011, 02:06:40 pm »
Just beat Jezebel by this deck
5fc 77e 77e 77e 77e 77e 77e 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dm 7dm 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dq 7ds 7ds 7ds 7ds 7qb 80a 8pm

? ? ? is becourse deck codes now contain mark
Jezebel killed a Lava Destroyer with his Fire Nymph, that was the only time he ever used the nymphs's abilities, ecept the Water Nymph's

Do you think it will be a stable deck? or was I just lucky?
The result of a card-match is decided just before any card is played

Offline kev

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Ungrounded
  • Awards: Winner of Team PvP #5Master of Multipliers - Scorgasm WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2010 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner2nd Trials - Master of FireFavorite Staff Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerMVP of Draft #2Make a Quiz winnerTeam PvP #3 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWar #1 Winner - Team Fire
Re: Oracle : Jezebel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21952.msg285421#msg285421
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2011, 03:00:21 pm »
Jezebel can sometimes be rushed.  I just beat Jezebel with v2 (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,11389.0.html).  My starting hand was meh but hers was bad.  Had her down to 100hp by the time she pulled her first nymph.  Results may vary.

Offline Kakerlake

• Reputation Power: 24
  • Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Loyal supporter of Bunny
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Dog Pit #2 - PvP EventBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP EventSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup3rd Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Flavor Text #2 Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Oracle : Jezebel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21952.msg289426#msg289426
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2011, 10:57:54 am »
Firestall seems to work great as well!
(6 Rares)

592 592 592 592 592 592 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f5 5f5 5f5 5f5 5f8 5f8 5f8 5f8 5f8 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 8pm

Just one thing: Try to not play any non pillar permament if you can't protect it! 1st thing to play is a PA'd shield, then you go for the SoG's (play only if you have 5 :earth, RNG likes to take 3 :earth to play SoG pretty often).
If you don't like deckout, add Fahrenheit x2.
If you don't like Stilletos, add Deflag x2.

Krahhl

Re: Oracle : Jezebel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21952.msg289909#msg289909
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2011, 12:16:00 am »
Shakar's actually should have a lower chance of allowing her to get gravity nymphs.

The towers/pendulums are the only permanents, meaning they will be the only thing she steals. I'm actually not sure about the aether tower version since I don't use it, but I know that she will always use nymph's tears on a entropy pendulum before a quantum tower. Yay, seeing as none of your creatures are vulnerable to antimatter anyway.

Offline teffy

• Reputation Power: 20
  • teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • May the oracle be with you
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Jezebel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21952.msg293181#msg293181
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2011, 11:34:09 am »
I think there´s another way to go here: 6 Enchanted Artifacts, and the first one should be used on Quantum Towers, before the first cloak comes.
Without Quantum Towers, the enemy can only use your towers (steal), but they are enchanted next, or you can make them useless for him.
I try to find a deck.
I`m teffy, here - and Ringat on Kongregate

tttt

Re: Oracle : Jezebel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21952.msg293222#msg293222
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2011, 01:16:54 pm »
I think there´s another way to go here: 6 Enchanted Artifacts, and the first one should be used on Quantum Towers, before the first cloak comes.
Without Quantum Towers, the enemy can only use your towers (steal), but they are enchanted next, or you can make them useless for him.
I try to find a deck.
I've beaten Jez several times with CCYB+2PAs. It's important to PA the QTs early, and then don't give her anything to steal (weapon and SoGs/Sancts). Then you can easily beat her with a single Quinted creature, and use a PA on your pulvy when you get both cards. If I spin her on oracle I may just use my regular deck but throw in a couple extra PAs.

blarg: zupermannd,Kakerlake