*Author

Active members:
Radio(2) Glitch(3) Zblader(3)

Radio

Hello https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21353.msg272959#msg272959
« on: February 18, 2011, 01:20:28 am »
Hello there, I'm Radio [although my gameplay username is Schmancy, I'm rather bad at keeping track of *anything* apparently]. I've been playing Elements for the past couple of days and have found it quite fun! I love that there is such a large community supporting the game, and I'm excited to get to know everyone.

Offline Glitch

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: 1st Trials - Master of LifeElements Short Story Competition WinnerPoetry in the Spirit of Elements
Re: Hello https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21353.msg272961#msg272961
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2011, 01:24:11 am »
Look, I don't know who the hell you are, but you really need to leave.  I can just tell from what you wrote that you're an absolutely disgusting pig.  Just leave.  I don't want you tainting this place with your thought.
The joke here is, I know Radio IRL...

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Hello https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21353.msg272965#msg272965
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2011, 01:28:15 am »
The joke here is, I know Radio IRL...
:)

Welcome to the forums!  If you ever need help with a deck, feel free to post in the decks section! We also have a great card ideas section!
I bet Gl1tch already told you all of this though. ; )

Enjoy your elements!

Offline Glitch

• Legendary Member
  • Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: 1st Trials - Master of LifeElements Short Story Competition WinnerPoetry in the Spirit of Elements
Re: Hello https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21353.msg272966#msg272966
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2011, 01:29:49 am »
:)

Welcome to the forums!  If you ever need help with a deck, feel free to post in the decks section! We also have a great card ideas section!

Enjoy your elements!
Oh come on.  I spent sooo long formatting that so it looked like pig was underlined...

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Hello https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21353.msg272969#msg272969
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2011, 01:36:14 am »

Enjoy your elements!
Oh come on.  I spent sooo long formatting that so it looked like pig was underlined...
Actually, "disgusting" is underlined :P .  But I'll remove that part.

EDIT: Even better - I tinified it. ;)

Offline Glitch

• Legendary Member
Re: Hello https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21353.msg272971#msg272971
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2011, 01:38:01 am »

Enjoy your elements!

Radio is on a mac, the formatting is different.  The "pig" is underlined.

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
Re: Hello https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21353.msg272973#msg272973
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2011, 01:39:38 am »
My bad, apologies. Let the real welcomes continue! :D

Radio

Re: Hello https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21353.msg272978#msg272978
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2011, 01:41:27 am »

Enjoy your elements!

Actually, it underlines "this" for me. Nice effort though. ;)

blarg: