*Author

Active members:
Lucifear(1) pepokish(1) jallenw(1) acelink(1) mafidufa(1) Kamietsu(1) Thalas(1) Delreich(1) Olidot(1) BurnOne(1) theunamed(1) Glaviga(1) PuppyChow(1) Helios(1) Tukkun(1) linkcat(1) Salamence_747(1) jamesdyer680(1) nkedwards90(1) godofdeath500(1) skyguy(1) 1chase1997(1) deathdealer2222(1) foyra(1) Retribution(1) Chatix(1) James Abrams(1) pwnzor99(1) Tidus(1) kmail127(1) Drafon(1) RainbowNoob(1) finkel(1) Rundas(1) Icybreath121(1) BloodlinE(1) Slim8stack(1) Kuross(1) xdude(1) Taparu(1) theloconate(1) Vinvick3714(1) dspn23(1) nerd1(1) grindpower(1) TheCrazyMango(1) joaopcl(1) Malebolgia(1) Ludhero(1) shinabi(1) PlayerOa(1) Zblader(1) stickmasterluke(1) LadyViator2(1) Alzaya-God Of Thunder(1) Pineapple(1) KingOfArmagio(1) Tea is good(1) splejx(1) AngelSpirit(1) Funboy35(1) parasite99(1) Onizuka(1) Camoninja(1) oblivion1212(1) Znork(1) Djhopper :)(1) Sewdri(1) Shaliyah(1) Fluffy Ninja(1) darkrobe(1) artise2012(1) Corri(1) Malao(1) Zzzip50(1) Shrink(1) salox(1) drolly(1) EmeraldTiger(1) dragtom(1) Zso_Zso(1) Acab Jef(1) BunKeR(1) MartyMo(1) skyironsword(1) Luminouskun(1) eljoemo(1) Submachine(1) dark ripper(1) Bluie Gamer(1) bossitron(1) jarozaoz(1) worldwideweb3(1) benoit(1) agdhar(1) Puff(1) kirbylover314(1) Discord(1) dworthy(1) Aknelo(1) Downsociety(2) Kurohami(2) Ohmega(2) Jangoo(2) Boingo(2) tyranim(2) Glitch(2) Jaxly(2) mokasu(2) humptydumper(2) Xoned(2) Centony(2) smuglapse(2) GG(2) QuantumT(2) Memorystick(2) runesword03(2) RavingRabbid(2) Ajit(2) BluePriest(2) Five In One(2) Ekki(2) Flayne(2) Spiraler(2) Leo(2) inthisroom(2) Jocko(2) Xenocidius(2) CPU24/7(2) ThatOneBullet(2) MildlyFrightenedBoy(2) Scaramanga(2) ARTHANASIOS(2) OdinVanguard(2) dawn to dusk(2) xsindomanx(2) iDaire(2) montrossen(2) Basman-1453(2) foxrain4(2) Essence(3) thekillergame(3) qwandri(3) Snopel(3) lava golem(3) morningstar(3) wizelsnarf(3) ayoth(3) Doichimaru(3) Funkyvenom(3) funerallaughter(3) willng3(3) Raptor6789(3) Bhlewos(3) silux(3) siriosirio(3) Aves(3) ralouf(3) Phaser(3) Annele(3) TribalTrouble(3) Wisemage(4) dragonhuman(4) killsdazombies(4) icecoldbro(4) Zac33333(4) teffy(4) marioNweed(4) melzardust(4) Korugar(4) 918273645(4) ~Napalm(4) johannhowitzer(4) kitty45(4) ZergKing(4) RagingAlien(4) regen2k9(4) Mathematistic(4) Absol(4) freemod1espilon(4) eaglgenes101(4) $$$man(5) Bloodshadow(5) Time_lord_victorius(5) Monox D. I-Fly(5) Naesala(5) rosutosefi(5) Chapuz(5) Drake_XIV(5) Hobnob5000(6) Arondight(6) TheForbiddenOracle(6) BBs22(6) 3DSRed(6) Optimalist(7) wassd13(7) Xinef(7) guolin(7) jippy99(7) TheIdioticIdiot(7) furballdn(7) hello12(7) gocubbies1212(7) Wardead(8) hello5666(8) Dm1321(8) 0gr0(8) tempalt3(8) icybraker(9) Svenningen(9) skotadi phobos(9) asymmetry(10) Nepycros(11) jmizzle7(12) artimies7(12) ddevans96(15) NikaZaslavsky(15) Ant-n-ero(16) slovenc555(16)

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost online
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: You know You're Addicted to Elements When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5492.msg405086#msg405086
« Reply #492 on: October 06, 2011, 02:01:47 am »
Way easier. Elements-in-a-box would be totally possible, though it would likely need to be a sizable briefcase or large storage bin.

All you would need is around 30 mini-abacuses, various dice and coins, materials to create cards, two play mats, and a small scanner-copier. And tons of time, of course.

...when you have blueprints for how to make Elements-in-a-box.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: You know You're Addicted to Elements When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5492.msg405094#msg405094
« Reply #493 on: October 06, 2011, 02:10:39 am »
Ninja'd.
Edit:Oh, you were talking meta-game. With  :electrum and everything. What's the scanner copier for? If we use technology (electronic device), I demand the internet .
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: You know You're Addicted to Elements When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5492.msg405121#msg405121
« Reply #494 on: October 06, 2011, 02:46:15 am »
So for 2 players, how many cards would you need? You'd need twelve of each card (upped and unupped) Then you have to take into account abilities like mitosis, deja vu, and spells like fractal, nightmare, and permanents like mindgate.

And you'd also need a "mutation" tool to tell what mutants become and their bonuses.

And a random number generator to tell what quanta you get from QTs and other random effects.

hello12

Re: You know You're Addicted to Elements When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5492.msg405191#msg405191
« Reply #495 on: October 06, 2011, 05:52:02 am »
Hm... let's see how that would work out.

Get a pair of dice.
Die 1 will represent 6 elements, 1 # for each element, Die 2 represents the other 6. Roll them. Then flip a coin (the same one you used to decide who goes first) to decide which die's result to use. Repeat for every quantum pillar/tower generation and :rainbow cost. Or...
Get a 12 sided die. If odds, player 1 goes first. If evens, player 2. Roll it for every quantum pillar in play, with each number determining an element. Roll it 3 times for a quantum pillar and every time a player uses something with :rainbow cost.
 Use an abacus to determine your quanta number of each element, and another to determine your HP. Double that for your opponent, so that's 26 abacuses (abacuses? Abaci?). Then create an elaborate playing field and chart system to keep track of creature buffs, status effects, and creature abilities- lobo, poison, voodoo, neurotoxin... etc, a series of spinning wheels for mutation results, (1 for the element, 1 for the creature of that element, 1 for the increase in atk, 1 for the increase in HP, 1 for the skill, 1 for the skill cost)

There you go! EtG in a box... sorta not really.  ;D
I have to admit...  that made my day.  I couldn't stop smiling as I read it. lol

...you make elements cards out of cardboard and play elements with real cards.
that's a great idea actually!
it was fun for about 30 minutes...  then i realized that I had no way of knowing what quanta u get when u have quantum pillars...  then keeping track of quanta amounts was a pain in the ass too
Just use a trainer cheat you get 100 quantum to start with and they get 0(100 quantum all)
lol, but then im cheating :P
so what?
I prefer to not cheat.
'Total noob.

Offline Gocubbies1212

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Gocubbies1212 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Gocubbies1212 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Proudly took 4th place in CL 2010
Re: You know You're Addicted to Elements When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5492.msg405270#msg405270
« Reply #496 on: October 06, 2011, 11:56:42 am »
Hm... let's see how that would work out.

Get a pair of dice.
Die 1 will represent 6 elements, 1 # for each element, Die 2 represents the other 6. Roll them. Then flip a coin (the same one you used to decide who goes first) to decide which die's result to use. Repeat for every quantum pillar/tower generation and :rainbow cost. Or...
Get a 12 sided die. If odds, player 1 goes first. If evens, player 2. Roll it for every quantum pillar in play, with each number determining an element. Roll it 3 times for a quantum pillar and every time a player uses something with :rainbow cost.
 Use an abacus to determine your quanta number of each element, and another to determine your HP. Double that for your opponent, so that's 26 abacuses (abacuses? Abaci?). Then create an elaborate playing field and chart system to keep track of creature buffs, status effects, and creature abilities- lobo, poison, voodoo, neurotoxin... etc, a series of spinning wheels for mutation results, (1 for the element, 1 for the creature of that element, 1 for the increase in atk, 1 for the increase in HP, 1 for the skill, 1 for the skill cost)

There you go! EtG in a box... sorta not really.  ;D
I have to admit...  that made my day.  I couldn't stop smiling as I read it. lol

...you make elements cards out of cardboard and play elements with real cards.
that's a great idea actually!
it was fun for about 30 minutes...  then i realized that I had no way of knowing what quanta u get when u have quantum pillars...  then keeping track of quanta amounts was a pain in the ass too
Just use a trainer cheat you get 100 quantum to start with and they get 0(100 quantum all)
lol, but then im cheating :P
so what?
I prefer to not cheat.
'Total noob.
naw...  it just gets really boring once u start using cheats :P
[02:20:36] jmdt: i think gocubbies will win the underworld tourny
I failed to account for the gocubbies factor. - Boingo
I like to make flying weapons decks.

Offline rosutosefi

• Reputation Power: 10
  • rosutosefi is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.rosutosefi is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Dead.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: You know You're Addicted to Elements When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5492.msg405363#msg405363
« Reply #497 on: October 06, 2011, 04:06:04 pm »
When you pin the game and chat tab on your browser so that they're always open.
And half your bookmarks are elements related stuff. :D
I always keep everything open. Opening it every time you go online and closing it when you leave is stupid. Though someone told me that the browser is taking up 50% of my CPU. Whatever that is.

meh, my opera never closes. It just minimizes. And my laptop does not shut down, only hibernate.
Not so active.

Offline NikaZaslavsky

• NikaZaslavsky is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.NikaZaslavsky is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Beware The Rainbow Donut of Doom
Re: You know You're Addicted to Elements When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5492.msg405568#msg405568
« Reply #498 on: October 06, 2011, 10:33:08 pm »
Neither does my laptop.
Creepers be creepin'
Builders be weepin'

hello12

Re: You know You're Addicted to Elements When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5492.msg405655#msg405655
« Reply #499 on: October 07, 2011, 01:47:31 am »
when your custom avatar on this website has an element.

Offline NikaZaslavsky

• NikaZaslavsky is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.NikaZaslavsky is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Beware The Rainbow Donut of Doom
Re: You know You're Addicted to Elements When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5492.msg405672#msg405672
« Reply #500 on: October 07, 2011, 02:28:19 am »
Actually, a lot do since war is going on. That's why my donut has light around it.
Creepers be creepin'
Builders be weepin'

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: You know You're Addicted to Elements When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5492.msg405712#msg405712
« Reply #501 on: October 07, 2011, 04:29:13 am »
Actually, a lot do since war is going on. That's why my donut has light around it.
Oh, I just thought it was the light edition, you know, low fat?

hello12

Re: You know You're Addicted to Elements When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5492.msg405782#msg405782
« Reply #502 on: October 07, 2011, 08:15:28 am »
same

Offline Skotadi Phobos

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Skotadi Phobos is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Skotadi Phobos is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • E.P. Dome Smoke
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: You know You're Addicted to Elements When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5492.msg408601#msg408601
« Reply #503 on: October 12, 2011, 04:10:51 pm »
someone offers you 10k to do a job and you reply "make it :electrum and you have a deal"
Find a bug? Report it here, Make sure to have screen shots if at all possible.
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/report-in-game-bugs/

blarg: