*Author

Active members:
Lucifear(1) pepokish(1) jallenw(1) acelink(1) mafidufa(1) Kamietsu(1) Thalas(1) Delreich(1) Olidot(1) BurnOne(1) theunamed(1) Glaviga(1) PuppyChow(1) Helios(1) Tukkun(1) linkcat(1) Salamence_747(1) jamesdyer680(1) nkedwards90(1) godofdeath500(1) skyguy(1) 1chase1997(1) deathdealer2222(1) foyra(1) Retribution(1) Chatix(1) James Abrams(1) pwnzor99(1) Tidus(1) kmail127(1) Drafon(1) RainbowNoob(1) finkel(1) Rundas(1) Icybreath121(1) BloodlinE(1) Slim8stack(1) Kuross(1) xdude(1) Taparu(1) theloconate(1) Vinvick3714(1) dspn23(1) nerd1(1) grindpower(1) TheCrazyMango(1) joaopcl(1) Malebolgia(1) Ludhero(1) shinabi(1) PlayerOa(1) Zblader(1) stickmasterluke(1) LadyViator2(1) Alzaya-God Of Thunder(1) Pineapple(1) KingOfArmagio(1) Tea is good(1) splejx(1) AngelSpirit(1) Funboy35(1) parasite99(1) Onizuka(1) Camoninja(1) oblivion1212(1) Znork(1) Djhopper :)(1) Sewdri(1) Shaliyah(1) Fluffy Ninja(1) darkrobe(1) artise2012(1) Corri(1) Malao(1) Zzzip50(1) Shrink(1) salox(1) drolly(1) EmeraldTiger(1) dragtom(1) Zso_Zso(1) Acab Jef(1) BunKeR(1) MartyMo(1) skyironsword(1) Luminouskun(1) eljoemo(1) Submachine(1) dark ripper(1) Bluie Gamer(1) bossitron(1) jarozaoz(1) worldwideweb3(1) benoit(1) agdhar(1) Puff(1) kirbylover314(1) Discord(1) dworthy(1) Aknelo(1) Downsociety(2) Kurohami(2) Ohmega(2) Jangoo(2) Boingo(2) tyranim(2) Glitch(2) Jaxly(2) mokasu(2) humptydumper(2) Xoned(2) Centony(2) smuglapse(2) GG(2) QuantumT(2) Memorystick(2) runesword03(2) RavingRabbid(2) Ajit(2) BluePriest(2) Five In One(2) Ekki(2) Flayne(2) Spiraler(2) Leo(2) inthisroom(2) Jocko(2) Xenocidius(2) CPU24/7(2) ThatOneBullet(2) MildlyFrightenedBoy(2) Scaramanga(2) ARTHANASIOS(2) OdinVanguard(2) dawn to dusk(2) xsindomanx(2) iDaire(2) montrossen(2) Basman-1453(2) foxrain4(2) Essence(3) thekillergame(3) qwandri(3) Snopel(3) lava golem(3) morningstar(3) wizelsnarf(3) ayoth(3) Doichimaru(3) Funkyvenom(3) funerallaughter(3) willng3(3) Raptor6789(3) Bhlewos(3) silux(3) siriosirio(3) Aves(3) ralouf(3) Phaser(3) Annele(3) TribalTrouble(3) Wisemage(4) dragonhuman(4) killsdazombies(4) icecoldbro(4) Zac33333(4) teffy(4) marioNweed(4) melzardust(4) Korugar(4) 918273645(4) ~Napalm(4) johannhowitzer(4) kitty45(4) ZergKing(4) RagingAlien(4) regen2k9(4) Mathematistic(4) Absol(4) freemod1espilon(4) eaglgenes101(4) $$$man(5) Bloodshadow(5) Time_lord_victorius(5) Monox D. I-Fly(5) Naesala(5) rosutosefi(5) Chapuz(5) Drake_XIV(5) Hobnob5000(6) Arondight(6) TheForbiddenOracle(6) BBs22(6) 3DSRed(6) Optimalist(7) wassd13(7) Xinef(7) guolin(7) jippy99(7) TheIdioticIdiot(7) furballdn(7) hello12(7) gocubbies1212(7) Wardead(8) hello5666(8) Dm1321(8) 0gr0(8) tempalt3(8) icybraker(9) Svenningen(9) skotadi phobos(9) asymmetry(10) Nepycros(11) jmizzle7(12) artimies7(12) ddevans96(15) NikaZaslavsky(15) Ant-n-ero(16) slovenc555(16)

Offline OdinVanguard

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Keeping The Jotnar at bay
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: You know You're Addicted to Elements When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5492.msg1071014#msg1071014
« Reply #588 on: May 17, 2013, 03:53:35 am »
I know when i am addicted the the elements forum because i spend more time on the forums then the actual game.
^Yep... I'm an EtG forum junky... lol
Whether the glass is half full or half empty is a moot point. It is always filled to the brim. It is only a matter of by what. The real question is: What fills you?
If your zombie plan is
kill -9 `ps l | awk '{print $2" "$3" "$9}' | grep "Z" | awk '{printf("%s ",$2)}'`
You might be a unix junky

Offline xsindomanx

• Reputation Power: 4
  • xsindomanx is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: You know You're Addicted to Elements When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5492.msg1071036#msg1071036
« Reply #589 on: May 17, 2013, 05:14:34 am »
Whenever you pass a Mazda car, you think of :air?

Happened to me for years, even when I quit EtG for a long period of time
Fire guild member

Offline BunKeR

• Reputation Power: 3
  • BunKeR is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Antispin it .
Re: You know You're Addicted to Elements When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5492.msg1072344#msg1072344
« Reply #590 on: May 20, 2013, 05:34:53 pm »
You know you are addicted to Elements when you go to a 4 day festival party without Cell reception or wifi and the first thing you do when you get back to civilization is spin your oracle card and reset your arena deck .
Proud member of Team :time in War #6 =]
Gravitybow
" Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon." ~ Anger in the Sky , Ertz

Offline TribalTrouble

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: You know You're Addicted to Elements When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5492.msg1072419#msg1072419
« Reply #591 on: May 20, 2013, 08:42:20 pm »
You know you are addicted to Elements when you go to a 4 day festival party without Cell reception or wifi and the first thing you do when you get back to civilization is spin your oracle card and reset your arena deck .
You didn't even mutate yourself into a new mutation first? Man...

Offline 3DSRed

• Reputation Power: 1
  • 3DSRed is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: You know You're Addicted to Elements When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5492.msg1073219#msg1073219
« Reply #592 on: May 22, 2013, 05:13:12 pm »
when you wonder how words hurt people, as many letters have P.S. at the end
when you think that the reason that the Nintendo 3DS is virtually indestructible is because it has 9 dimensional shields  (3 shields per card times 3 in the name)

Offline 3DSRed

• New to Elements
Re: You know You're Addicted to Elements When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5492.msg1073220#msg1073220
« Reply #593 on: May 22, 2013, 05:15:26 pm »
Whenever you pass a Mazda car, you think of :air?

Happened to me for years, even when I quit EtG for a long period of time
just happened to me yesterday, and I was off of EtG for 2 years.

I know I'm addicted because:
I quit 2 years ago, and when I "re-discovered" EtG, I got readdicted.  :(

Offline MartyMo

• MartyMo is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: You know You're Addicted to Elements When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5492.msg1074722#msg1074722
« Reply #594 on: May 26, 2013, 10:31:22 pm »
accidentally kill yourself with SoSac
"Death comes for ye'"

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: You know You're Addicted to Elements When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5492.msg1074802#msg1074802
« Reply #595 on: May 27, 2013, 06:53:53 am »
I think you confused this thread with Awkward Moment

Offline dawn to dusk

• Master of Light
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LightWar #12 - Sportsmanship AwardSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - The Fool Winner12th Trials - Master of LightDeckbuilding Competition - Elelections WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - Bronze9th Trials - Master of LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship Award8th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: You know You're Addicted to Elements When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5492.msg1074813#msg1074813
« Reply #596 on: May 27, 2013, 09:22:41 am »
Or maybe dumb things I did when playing elements

Offline 3DSRed

• New to Elements
Re: You know You're Addicted to Elements When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5492.msg1074979#msg1074979
« Reply #597 on: May 28, 2013, 01:19:54 am »
When you hear the fact sphere in Portal 2 say:
"The Schrodinger's cat paradox outlines a situation in which a cat in a box must be considered, for all intents and purposes, simultaneously alive and dead. Schrodinger created this paradox as a justification for killing cats."
And think, "WoW, Schrodinger must be playing a duo  :death :entropy deck with lots of  :entropy quanta to pull that off.

Guilty.  :'(

Offline skyironsword

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Yuri Incarnation
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: You know You're Addicted to Elements When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5492.msg1076091#msg1076091
« Reply #598 on: May 31, 2013, 10:09:49 pm »
No, no, you kill yourself with SoSac when you get addicted. Dying will obviously get rid of some of the addiction.

Offline TribalTrouble

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: You know You're Addicted to Elements When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5492.msg1077378#msg1077378
« Reply #599 on: June 05, 2013, 12:33:42 am »
No, no, you kill yourself with SoSac when you get addicted. Dying will obviously get rid of some of the addiction.
And you would like to get rid of that why?
Spoiler for Hidden:
...you ask why someone would want to get rid of their addiction..

anything
blarg: