*Author

Offline eaglgenes101

• Reputation Power: 29
  • eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The rising all-'rounder of Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Which Elements Forum-Goer Are You? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43331.msg540366#msg540366
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2012, 10:33:43 pm »
I'd suggest adding The Helper, which I feel like I am most like.

Spoiler for Hidden:

It's not you who you want to improve, but everyone else. When you find something that needs help anywhere in the Elements forum or chat, you try to help. You've churned out lots of tutorials, and your username dominates the answer threads. Raising noobs to higher status is your business, and you're not done until all of them are. Player you'd most like to be like:  Chapuz (?)

« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 10:38:51 pm by eaglgenes101 »
My 3 game-modification principles:
1. If it ain't broke, don't wreck it.
2. Simple fixes for simple problems.
3. Remember to fill in the holes.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Which Elements Forum-Goer Are You? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43331.msg540370#msg540370
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2012, 10:47:27 pm »
Sort of jack-of-all-trades here. I spend most of my times on the forums instead of playing the game. Love competitions, card ideas, and new deck ideas. Also occasionally edits the wiki.

Offline thispersonisagenius

• Reputation Power: 6
  • thispersonisagenius is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Trust me. I AM a genius.
Re: Which Elements Forum-Goer Are You? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43331.msg540373#msg540373
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2012, 10:55:53 pm »
The Smart Noob
You may have a low score, or not have a ton of experience with Elements as a whole. However, you are intelligent enough to know how the game works, and how to improve yourself. You like using the moderate knowledge you have to help improve decks, or even build your own solid decks. However, you lack the creativity to really make an impact on Elements. With more practice, you'll be a pro at this game. Player you'd most like to be like: thispersonisagenius
My favorite quote: "The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how good I get, I'll never be as good as a wall."
~Mitch Hedburg (thanks to plastiqe for telling me who's quote it is)

Offline TribalTrouble

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Which Elements Forum-Goer Are You? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43331.msg540378#msg540378
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2012, 11:04:55 pm »
The Player By Day, Troller By Night

You spend your time either playing the actual game to improve your account over competing in these silly 'tournaments' and 'pvp events' because you know you are the best strategist, no matter what anyone else thinks. When you aren't playing the actual game, you are trolling the forum while not getting banned. You love using the /nick command in the new irc chat and you troll when you aren't even aware that you are. Troller you most want to be like: TribalTrouble

Offline TribalTrouble

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Which Elements Forum-Goer Are You? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43331.msg540380#msg540380
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2012, 11:11:05 pm »
The Smart Noob
You may have a low score, or not have a ton of experience with Elements as a whole. However, you are intelligent enough to know how the game works, and how to improve yourself. You like using the moderate knowledge you have to help improve decks, or even build your own solid decks. However, you lack the creativity to really make an impact on Elements. With more practice, you'll be a pro at this game. Player you'd most like to be like: thispersonisagenius
*whistles*
[19:07] <furbs> did thispersonisnotagenius seriously call himself a "smart noob"?
[19:07] <Drake_XIV> Yes, yes he did
[19:07] <furbs> brb while I go smash my head on a wall.
[19:08] <furbs> If he counts as a smart noob I should be discovering some new quantum mechanics.
[19:12] <+n00b> Furbs, that's almost the same as Tribal calling himself a troll!
[19:13] <Drake_XIV> Wait...

Offline blueberrymania

• Reputation Power: 3
  • blueberrymania is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • What's better than Antimatter? Not even Uncimatter
Re: Which Elements Forum-Goer Are You? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43331.msg540385#msg540385
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2012, 11:51:01 pm »
How about this one?

The long-time-player Noob

You're not really a noob, you played extensively a couple years ago and you just came back. You'll be a pro in a few days
Player you want to be like the most: ???
ENTROPY is the ultimate force in demolition. Always present, it tries to steal our order.

And yes, this is based off of Vineroz's signature.

Offline thispersonisagenius

• Reputation Power: 6
  • thispersonisagenius is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Trust me. I AM a genius.
Re: Which Elements Forum-Goer Are You? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43331.msg540386#msg540386
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2012, 11:52:12 pm »
How about this one?

You're not really a noob, you played extensively a couple years ago and you just came back. You'll be a pro in a few days
Pretty much everyone in the "Introduce Yourself" board these days, apparently.
My favorite quote: "The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how good I get, I'll never be as good as a wall."
~Mitch Hedburg (thanks to plastiqe for telling me who's quote it is)

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Which Elements Forum-Goer Are You? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43331.msg540388#msg540388
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2012, 11:58:06 pm »
How about this one?

Oh, you mean the The Returning Veteran?

Offline blueberrymania

Re: Which Elements Forum-Goer Are You? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43331.msg540389#msg540389
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2012, 12:05:57 am »
Yeah, that's what I meant.
ENTROPY is the ultimate force in demolition. Always present, it tries to steal our order.

Offline Absol

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Which Elements Forum-Goer Are You? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43331.msg540394#msg540394
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2012, 12:13:47 am »
The Veteran Noob
Despite having no forum titles or award icons, you're clearly the most important person on the forums because of your 3000 posts of spam. You often post inferior versions of commonly used decks and take pride in your originality. You make a farewell thread every three weeks, and people are so sad about your departure that they pretend they don't want you here. Player you'd most like to be like: Arum.
Fixed.
Hey, you forgot another one:

Super Arrogant

Players you'd most like to be like: Kev, thispersonisagenius
Yeeah. Because you're humble and smart.
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

Offline Cheesy111

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Cheesy111 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Cheesy111 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Cheesy111 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Battle League 2/2014 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2012 2nd Place
Re: Which Elements Forum-Goer Are You? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43331.msg540395#msg540395
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2012, 12:14:54 am »
Spoiler for Hidden:
The Veteran Noob
Despite having no forum titles or award icons, you're clearly the most important person on the forums because of your 3000 posts of spam. You often post inferior versions of commonly used decks and take pride in your originality. You make a farewell thread every three weeks, and people are so sad about your departure that they pretend they don't want you here. Player you'd most like to be like: Arum.
Fixed.

Super Arrogant

It's possible that he's humble and smart, but I'm clearly the smartest.  And the humblest.  Of anyone.

Offline blueberrymania

Re: Which Elements Forum-Goer Are You? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43331.msg540397#msg540397
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2012, 12:18:41 am »
Spoiler for Hidden:
The Veteran Noob
Fixed.

Super Arrogant

It's possible that he's humble and smart, but I'm clearly the smartest.  And the humblest.  Of anyone.

Okay, I never claimed that I was never arrogant, but I was just getting onto Kev and thispersonisagenius because they were claiming to be the ideal examples of superstar.

anything
blarg: