*Author

Davop

Re: What People Say in Chat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17770.msg257695#msg257695
« Reply #120 on: January 26, 2011, 12:46:33 pm »
Sometimes, people need to be spoon-fed their information. All of their information. -_-"

The name of the spoon-fed person has been censored to preserve their anonymity.

[10:33:31 PM] ***: how do u get tower?
[10:33:53 PM] Jen-i: upgrade a pillar
[10:34:17 PM] ***: how do u upgrade a pillar?
[10:34:41 PM] pikachufan2164: You can only upgrade cards after you've finished all the quests, and have 1500 electrum to spare
[10:35:09 PM] ***: i haveing trouble with getting score
[10:36:46 PM] ***: what is the best way to get 500score?
[10:37:11 PM] Jen-i: @*** - ai3 with a life rush deck
[10:37:35 PM] ***: can someone link the life rush deck?
[10:37:56 PM] Hisar: ***: here's some good decks for that http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,1190.0.html
[10:38:01 PM] ***: someone plz link life rush deck
[10:38:46 PM] pikachufan2164: Better is this: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,17903.0.html
[10:38:55 PM] pikachufan2164: Look in the unupped decks section
[10:38:58 PM] ***: i need life rush deck
[10:39:37 PM] ***: hey can someone plz link life rush
[10:39:41 PM] ***: (i need)
[10:39:46 PM] Hisar: ***: that's in the post pika linked
[10:40:30 PM] pikachufan2164: Please remember to look through the forums first -- we can't guarantee that someone will be here in chat to spoon-feed you information ;)
10:41:06 PM] ***: so is it mono-life rush?
[10:41:33 PM] Jen-i: look up USEM - and play an unupped version
[10:41:39 PM] pikachufan2164: Just click the link and READ, ***
[10:41:59 PM] ***: is monolife the life 1?
[10:42:19 PM] Hisar: yeah
[10:42:29 PM] pikachufan2164: Mono-life rush = a mono-life rush. Exactly what it says on the tin

Said spoon-feeding continues for the next few hours while they're in chat....

[12:31:37 AM] ***: ok i gtg bye guys
[12:33:38 AM] plastiqe: who is gonna pick up the slack noobing this chat up now that *** is gone? : P
[12:34:24 AM] purgedmoon: Ill do it!

Excuse me while I continue facepalming.
Wow, he can't do anything by himself!

Offline TimerClock14

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • TimerClock14 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.TimerClock14 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.TimerClock14 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.TimerClock14 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.TimerClock14 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.TimerClock14 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • hello pls
  • Awards: War III Promo Winner
Re: What People Say in Chat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17770.msg258995#msg258995
« Reply #121 on: January 28, 2011, 02:49:39 pm »
Sometimes, people need to be spoon-fed their information. All of their information. -_-"

The name of the spoon-fed person has been censored to preserve their anonymity.

*snip*

[12:34:24 AM] purgedmoon: Ill do it!

Excuse me while I continue facepalming.
that's my apprentice. :)
I've taught him well lol.
I have music, you have ears. Let them get acquainted with each other: https://www.soundcloud.com/mastinmusic

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: What People Say in Chat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17770.msg260582#msg260582
« Reply #122 on: January 30, 2011, 04:18:35 pm »
SHUT going on right now.. and a funny coincidence occurred. More recognition humour than anything hilarious.

[17:15:14] DesertKnight: oooh.. ok makabr what's the score?
[17:15:22] Falcon4415: well played makabr
[17:15:24] DesertKnight: that's not a bad gap you made Higs.
[17:15:26] Falcon4415: 2-0
[17:16:02] Higurashi: Awright, DK vs Falcon.
[17:16:05] Falcon4415: who won the last time we faced eachother DK?
[17:16:12] Higurashi: lulz.. sounds like Super Smash Bros.
[17:16:18] DesertKnight: :)
[17:16:20] Higurashi: Donkey Kong vs. Captain Falcon~
[17:16:20] Falcon4415: lol
[17:16:26] DesertKnight: remember my "air/entropy" deck
[17:16:35] DesertKnight: ^_^ damn Higs.. post that.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline Pineapple

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Pineapple hides under a Cloak.
  • Master of Cake
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: What People Say in Chat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17770.msg260608#msg260608
« Reply #123 on: January 30, 2011, 04:58:41 pm »
Quote from: desertknight
[01/30/2011 04:49:02 PM] guest-8511: i went out and came again
That's what...oh, nevermind. :P

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: What People Say in Chat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17770.msg261322#msg261322
« Reply #124 on: January 31, 2011, 05:39:27 pm »
While out of context has gotten old, there are exceptions that are a bit more.. original.

[18:37:38] Svenningen: Wait
[18:37:40] Svenningen: Dragoon
[18:37:47] Dragoon1140: Wow, awesome Mafia. Now how in the hell did Kurogar figure that out?
[18:37:47] Svenningen: Your crotch, is that applesauce?
[18:37:51] Dragoon1140: Yes, Svenning?
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline Dragoon1140

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • New to Elements
Re: What People Say in Chat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17770.msg261331#msg261331
« Reply #125 on: January 31, 2011, 05:47:17 pm »
Darn the regular chat lag and my saying of "yes" instead of "what"!
Else known as "JonTheBon"

I also make videos and stuff.

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
Re: What People Say in Chat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17770.msg261334#msg261334
« Reply #126 on: January 31, 2011, 05:52:36 pm »
lulz. It's like, "Yeah? So what? I like my crotch that way, thank you very much."

Memorystick

Re: What People Say in Chat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17770.msg261775#msg261775
« Reply #127 on: February 01, 2011, 06:22:06 am »
[06:15:57] Essence: Hey, wow, I've actually never upgraded any floodings. I thought I had 6 of every :water card upped, and it looks like I somehow completely missed that one!

[06:19:43] Essence: OK, my Discord/Inundation biting farm is up and running.
[06:19:45] Essence: XD

[06:20:18] Essence: Entropy mark, 18 water towers,, 6 discords, and 6 indundation. :)

What kind of Water master are you? :P

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
Re: What People Say in Chat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17770.msg261849#msg261849
« Reply #128 on: February 01, 2011, 09:37:04 am »
It's funny because I've been facedesking since before you joined. Not.

Offline Svenningen

• Reputation Power: 10
  • Svenningen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Svenningen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • bepbop
Re: What People Say in Chat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17770.msg261911#msg261911
« Reply #129 on: February 01, 2011, 01:33:55 pm »
While out of context has gotten old, there are exceptions that are a bit more.. original.

[18:37:38] Svenningen: Wait
[18:37:40] Svenningen: Dragoon
[18:37:47] Dragoon1140: Wow, awesome Mafia. Now how in the hell did Kurogar figure that out?
I got called original

*dances*

It did LOOK like applesauce tho, now its confirmed. I got more dragoon1140 + applesaucecroth quote at home actually. :P
someone remind me in chat about that.

Offline pikachufan2164

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Phase in, phase out.
  • Awards: Rouser of Willng3 RecruitsWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake 	2nd Trivia Winner
Re: What People Say in Chat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17770.msg262375#msg262375
« Reply #130 on: February 02, 2011, 12:36:43 am »
[04:30:49 PM] GirlsGeneration: aaaak. i should stop saying 'gnome gemrider'
[04:30:51 PM] GirlsGeneration: ....
[04:31:02 PM] ~Napalm: lol
[04:31:16 PM] pikachufan2164: Gnome Gemrider, riding your gems since v1.27~ :D
[04:31:18 PM] GirlsGeneration: "RIDE THAT GEM! YEA!"
[04:31:22 PM] ~Napalm: oh god!
[04:31:26 PM] vinvick3714: lol pika
[04:31:32 PM] GirlsGeneration: i'm gonna make that card just for the lols
[04:31:34 PM] 3D House of Beef: Girls "Ride for gems" all the time.
[04:31:36 PM] ~Napalm: Gnomes for Lava Rushes :D
[04:31:49 PM] ~Napalm: but I still think BLight's are better, lol
[04:31:52 PM] pikachufan2164: *generic comment about family jewels here*
[04:31:53 PM] GirlsGeneration: @3D ...........
[04:32:01 PM] ~Napalm: oh right, lemme take a peak
[04:32:05 PM] 3D House of Beef: You know it's true.
[04:32:15 PM] ~Napalm: *takes out Phoenixian Monacle*
[04:32:16 PM] 3D House of Beef: I thnik they call it, "getting engaged"
[04:32:26 PM] Dragoon1140: Sexist win!
I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.

Level 2 Magic Judge.

Offline EvaRia

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I~am~Eva, ~Chillwind~ I~am~Ria, ~Searwind~
  • Awards: War #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: What People Say in Chat https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17770.msg263012#msg263012
« Reply #131 on: February 02, 2011, 09:49:54 pm »
[21:47:19] guest-1523: can I buy rare card decks for this on ebay?

blarg: