*Author

Active members:
Scaredgirl(1) TakoMan02(1) Time_lord_victorius(1) Sevs(1) Tom Bombadil(1) oblivion1212(1) Dwerg(1) Jappert(1) Djhopper :)(1) jmdt(1) Ekki(1) Bootsza(1) Kamietsu(1) violenceisanart(1) ralouf(1) Cheesy111(1) daccoo(1) Glitch(1) Noobiecakes(1) Mathematistic(1) thispersonisagenius(1) justaburd(1) OTL(1) ARTHANASIOS(1) sinyor(1) Acsabi44(1) whatifidogetcaught?(1) bombzero(1) Hazardus10(1) SupremeSpooning(1) DigitoriiX(1) 09113664593c(1) tommygunner(1) Doomster01(1) Jyiber(1) ColorlessGreen(1) iloveashley3(1) grimdragon64(1) Afdarenty(1) theelkspeaks(1) dracomageat(1) pwconfirm(1) dragonsdemesne(1) rob77dp(1) xn0ize(1) MasN(1) mathman101(1) Physsion(1) Aknelo(1) G33kyGirl(1) Fippe94(1) Treldon(1) entropystarrover(1) Silver Emerald(1) NikaZaslavsky(2) rosutosefi(2) Malebolgia(2) ninetyfools(2) YawnChainHow(2) TheonlyrealBeef(2) bogtro(2) nerd1(2) nilsieboy(2) UTAlan(2) UnderneathTheLens(2) regen2k9(2) neuroleptics(2) Zarathustra1883(2) Maximito(2) artimies7(2) UnholyAir(2) ji412jo(2) haidao0923(2) Torriku(2) CCCombobreaker(2) xXmemoXx(2) worldwideweb3(2) seulintse(2) Puff(2) agdhar(2) Spacious(2) ZephyrPhantom(2) AD TienzuStorm(2) the dictator(3) RootRanger(3) furballdn(3) Pineapple(3) Ge0metry v1.2(3) Laxadarap(3) THEACCUSO(3) Marsu(3) Vangelios(3) MegroN(3) cisco(3) AD Storm Bolt(3) Dm(3) PlayerOa(4) calindu(4) GG(4) dragtom(4) eljoemo(4) Espithel(4) Bhlewos(5) Higurashi(5) Helston(5) drolly(5) dark ripper(5) jonathancrazyj(5) Naesala(5) kinkykitten624(5) Vineroz(6) killsdazombies(6) Captain Scibra(6) jarozaoz(6) ddevans96(6) kirbylover314(6) willng3(7) n00b(7) mesaprotector(7) AnonymousRevival(7) Linkcat(7) RavingRabbid(8) Chapuz(8) eaglgenes101(8) Coffeeditto(8) montrossen(8) Jenkar(9) vrt(9) Rutarete(10) bossitron(10) antiaverage(10) MeowMeowCat(10) Xenocidius(11) pikachufan2164(12) skyironsword(12) SpikeSpiegel(12) Zawadx(12) flyingcat(12) Annele(13) Zblader(14) Arum(14) deathreign3(14) godofdeath500(14) skotadi phobos(16) Clean0nion(16) dawn to dusk(17) iDaire(21) iancudorinmarian(22) CrockettRocket(22) CuCN(34) BeefSupreme(35) Basman-1453(37) Dm1321(39) TribalTrouble(39) Absol(44) Submachine(46) Drake_XIV(47) Frozengaia(50) Discord(53) andretimpa(123)

Offline CuCN

• Reputation Power: 25
  • CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Toxic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: What People Say in Chat - Part 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32299.msg1110803#msg1110803
« Reply #420 on: November 20, 2013, 09:20:45 pm »
[13:05:30] Jenkar: And the teacher getting some is why i get good grades
[13:05:40] Jenkar: OH LORD THAT'S SO WRONG.

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: What People Say in Chat - Part 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32299.msg1110804#msg1110804
« Reply #421 on: November 20, 2013, 09:36:35 pm »
[13:05:30] Jenkar: And the teacher getting some is why i get good grades
[13:05:40] Jenkar: OH LORD THAT'S SO WRONG.

Looks like Jenkar is 'working hard' for his grades.

Offline CuCN

• CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Toxic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: What People Say in Chat - Part 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32299.msg1110936#msg1110936
« Reply #422 on: November 21, 2013, 03:03:06 am »
[19:00:59] hainkarga: i wish higurashi was here to ban me. i take pleasure when she does mean things to me.

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: What People Say in Chat - Part 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32299.msg1110964#msg1110964
« Reply #423 on: November 21, 2013, 05:27:58 am »
TIL hain is an M

Offline Captain Scibra

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Do Domhantarraingt. Dúinn go léir.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: What People Say in Chat - Part 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32299.msg1111490#msg1111490
« Reply #424 on: November 24, 2013, 03:05:07 am »
[13:04:00] NightFucker: hi
[13:15:17] vagman13: nightfucker ?
[13:15:24] vagman13: I want to be a dayfucker
[13:15:31] vagman13: nightfucking is easy
[13:21:02] Calindu: Ah, I wanted to give you a warning, but I won't give it as I just saw why you wrote that xD
Rule #1: The Captain is never wrong.  Rule #2: If the Captain is wrong, refer to Rule #1.
The New Card Theory Thread

Offline ColorlessGreen

• Reputation Power: 14
  • ColorlessGreen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.ColorlessGreen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
Re: What People Say in Chat - Part 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32299.msg1113152#msg1113152
« Reply #425 on: December 03, 2013, 06:55:30 pm »
[10:53:57] Dm1321: see*
[10:53:57] Dm1321: Makky, long time no se
[10:54:04] inthisroom: hey Dm
[10:54:07] vagman13: *makkunutcoddles*
[10:54:13] Dm1321: Wat
[10:54:20] Dm1321: I fixed my typo before sending it
[10:54:26] Dm1321: I just ninja'd myself. Is that even possible.

Offline CuCN

• Toxic
Re: What People Say in Chat - Part 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32299.msg1113399#msg1113399
« Reply #426 on: December 05, 2013, 05:37:27 am »
[21:32:57] ji412jo: the legend of zelda : majofa's mask

« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 06:57:22 am by CuCN »

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: What People Say in Chat - Part 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32299.msg1113422#msg1113422
« Reply #427 on: December 05, 2013, 10:39:06 am »

That was my exact same thought. :D
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline TribalTrouble

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: What People Say in Chat - Part 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32299.msg1113494#msg1113494
« Reply #428 on: December 05, 2013, 09:46:39 pm »

Can we make that his avatar? :P

Offline antiaverage

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • HTML5-hipster-sloth.bunchie();
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeRaise the Banners...AgainSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #7 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: What People Say in Chat - Part 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32299.msg1113520#msg1113520
« Reply #429 on: December 06, 2013, 01:18:27 am »

Can we make that his avatar? :P

*whistles*
Developer of http://dek.im - a Deck Image generator with rollover to view full cards, current to version 1.327

Thanks to Amashi for my avatar!

Offline CuCN

• Toxic
Re: What People Say in Chat - Part 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32299.msg1113692#msg1113692
« Reply #430 on: December 07, 2013, 05:15:06 am »
[20:48:03] serprex: If you go against Bronze, make sure to bring Steals due to an abundance of Dims
[20:49:55] Slayer122678: dims?
[20:50:43] serprex: Dims: Dimensional Shield
[20:50:57] serprex: Three turns of immunity if you don't have permanent control or shield bypass
[21:01:16] Slayer122678: my god I have dims
[21:01:45] serprex: We've lost another one to mono aether
[21:02:12] dawn to dusk: *sniffs*
[21:02:19] dawn to dusk: goodbye slayer
[21:03:03] skotadi phobos: He shall be missed
[21:03:59] Slayer122678: hate* oops, typo

Offline TribalTrouble

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: What People Say in Chat - Part 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32299.msg1113903#msg1113903
« Reply #431 on: December 08, 2013, 01:26:28 pm »
One thing leads to another at Kong… no longer is it Elements The Game or even Shards The Game.

gamingchris: PRAISE THE LORD, fighting a team of guardian angels, finaly got a mind flayer
frozengaia: Which one?
teny: Buffed guardian angels
frozengaia: I mean, which lord do you want me to praise?
gamingchris: the flying spaghetti monster
frozengaia: ...The what?
spartaguy: the god of war
gamingchris: the flying spaghetti monster, it's an accepted religion in the US, since it cannot be proven that it does not exist.
frozengaia: The flying spaghetti monster? Wtf is that!? (Seriously, I'm a nubcaik and thus don't know)
frozengaia: (Except it's from oblivion)
Evan_85: google is your friend
frozengaia: No it's not >:U
Evan_85: It should be.
tribaltroublelol: It would be.
Evan_85: I'm a dog person and I love my dog... But he's still only second to google.
tribaltroublelol: Ehhh
iancudorinmarian: T.T
iancudorinmarian: Poor dog.
Evan_85: Naw, he's an adorable fluffbag of happyness.
tribaltroublelol: Evan
tribaltroublelol: Stop talking about Google. Go pet your poor dog
frozengaia: Google must die.
Evan_85: I'm peting it as I type...
iancudorinmarian: tribal is right.
spartaguy: i dont want gemini to copy my dragon D:
iancudorinmarian: Lies!
tribaltroublelol: no iancu
iancudorinmarian: ?
tribaltroublelol: I'm pretty sure sparta is telling the truth
iancudorinmarian: I'm talking to Evan :D
teny: Lies!
tribaltroublelol: Oh.
tribaltroublelol: Carry on.
Evan_85: Naw... It's dinner time, he just came to remind me.
Evan_85: That reminds me..
iancudorinmarian: SO YOUR DOG HAS TO REMIND YOU TO GIVE HIM FOOD????
iancudorinmarian: Poor dog.
Evan_85: Nope. He just does.
Evan_85: To hone his sense of time.
tribaltroublelol: He doesn't but he does?
tribaltroublelol: Evan get back to life. Get back to your dog.
Evan_85: Life is overrated.
iancudorinmarian: Elements should have dogs instead of dragons.
tribaltroublelol: iancu
frozengaia: ...I'll just mention doge and move on...
spartaguy: wow such doge
teny: Such card, very game
tribaltroublelol: we should have dogs instead of gnome riders :D
iancudorinmarian: Dogs the game!
infamousdope003: how u play?
infamousdope003: game
iancudorinmarian: It would be awesome!
tribaltroublelol: First you choose which element of dog you want
tribaltroublelol: or breed
teny: Then you do the dog quests for more dogs
infamousdope003: like wet dog vs hot dog?
tribaltroublelol: YES
frozengaia: By reading the tutorial, infamous.
infamousdope003: im a water dog
tribaltroublelol: Then as you get stronger you face stronger dogs
infamousdope003: Dogs already has a tutorial?
tribaltroublelol: and get upgraded dogs(pre-trained)
teny: And get doggie treats for wins
iancudorinmarian: And each time you win a game you get dog snacks.
gamingchris: doggie treat: enemy dog is now yours
iancudorinmarian: To hire new dogs from the bazaar.
teny: Don't worry about them, they're bred so they're the best they can be
infamousdope003: If u mistreat or neglect your dog you get penalized
infamousdope003: and can lose your dog
iancudorinmarian: Yep.
tribaltroublelol: Yeah and instead of quanta we have IAMS producing kibble
iancudorinmarian: Visit the oracle dog each day for free snacks and a dog prediction.
infamousdope003: "you will find a bone"
tribaltroublelol: "digging holes is good for the paws"
spartaguy: sounds like a great game.
tribaltroublelol: ikr
infamousdope003: id play it
tribaltroublelol: Every dog would
teny: Such game, very dog
Dm1321: Oh my god
Dm1321: Oh. Mah. Gawd. I need a break.
Dm1321: afk.
iancudorinmarian: *Oh my dog
tribaltroublelol: I'm gonna go post this in WPSIC. Gotta let them know about our dog.

anything
blarg: Amashi