*Author

Active members:
Scaredgirl(1) TakoMan02(1) Time_lord_victorius(1) Sevs(1) Tom Bombadil(1) oblivion1212(1) Dwerg(1) Jappert(1) Djhopper :)(1) jmdt(1) Ekki(1) Bootsza(1) Kamietsu(1) violenceisanart(1) ralouf(1) Cheesy111(1) daccoo(1) Glitch(1) Noobiecakes(1) Mathematistic(1) thispersonisagenius(1) justaburd(1) OTL(1) ARTHANASIOS(1) sinyor(1) Acsabi44(1) whatifidogetcaught?(1) bombzero(1) Hazardus10(1) SupremeSpooning(1) DigitoriiX(1) 09113664593c(1) tommygunner(1) Doomster01(1) Jyiber(1) ColorlessGreen(1) iloveashley3(1) grimdragon64(1) Afdarenty(1) theelkspeaks(1) dracomageat(1) pwconfirm(1) dragonsdemesne(1) rob77dp(1) xn0ize(1) MasN(1) mathman101(1) Physsion(1) Aknelo(1) G33kyGirl(1) Fippe94(1) Treldon(1) entropystarrover(1) Silver Emerald(1) NikaZaslavsky(2) rosutosefi(2) Malebolgia(2) ninetyfools(2) YawnChainHow(2) TheonlyrealBeef(2) bogtro(2) nerd1(2) nilsieboy(2) UTAlan(2) UnderneathTheLens(2) regen2k9(2) neuroleptics(2) Zarathustra1883(2) Maximito(2) artimies7(2) UnholyAir(2) ji412jo(2) haidao0923(2) Torriku(2) CCCombobreaker(2) xXmemoXx(2) worldwideweb3(2) seulintse(2) Puff(2) agdhar(2) Spacious(2) ZephyrPhantom(2) AD TienzuStorm(2) the dictator(3) RootRanger(3) furballdn(3) Pineapple(3) Ge0metry v1.2(3) Laxadarap(3) THEACCUSO(3) Marsu(3) Vangelios(3) MegroN(3) cisco(3) AD Storm Bolt(3) Dm(3) PlayerOa(4) calindu(4) GG(4) dragtom(4) eljoemo(4) Espithel(4) Bhlewos(5) Higurashi(5) Helston(5) drolly(5) dark ripper(5) jonathancrazyj(5) Naesala(5) kinkykitten624(5) Vineroz(6) killsdazombies(6) Captain Scibra(6) jarozaoz(6) ddevans96(6) kirbylover314(6) willng3(7) n00b(7) mesaprotector(7) AnonymousRevival(7) Linkcat(7) RavingRabbid(8) Chapuz(8) eaglgenes101(8) Coffeeditto(8) montrossen(8) Jenkar(9) vrt(9) Rutarete(10) bossitron(10) antiaverage(10) MeowMeowCat(10) Xenocidius(11) pikachufan2164(12) skyironsword(12) SpikeSpiegel(12) Zawadx(12) flyingcat(12) Annele(13) Zblader(14) Arum(14) deathreign3(14) godofdeath500(14) skotadi phobos(16) Clean0nion(16) dawn to dusk(17) iDaire(21) iancudorinmarian(22) CrockettRocket(22) CuCN(34) BeefSupreme(35) Basman-1453(37) Dm1321(39) TribalTrouble(39) Absol(44) Submachine(46) Drake_XIV(47) Frozengaia(50) Discord(53) andretimpa(123)

Offline Skotadi Phobos

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Skotadi Phobos is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Skotadi Phobos is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • E.P. Dome Smoke
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: What People Say in Chat - Part 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32299.msg1039949#msg1039949
« Reply #240 on: February 08, 2013, 03:18:26 am »
Stupid Cullen...
I will not grace your insult with a counter, I shall simply suggest you continue to call me cullen, I don't care anymore.
Find a bug? Report it here, Make sure to have screen shots if at all possible.
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/report-in-game-bugs/

Offline TribalTrouble

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: What People Say in Chat - Part 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32299.msg1039956#msg1039956
« Reply #241 on: February 08, 2013, 03:29:57 am »
Stupid Cullen...
I will not grace your insult with a counter, I shall simply suggest you continue to call me cullen, I don't care anymore.
Oh Cullen Phobos... oh Cullen Phobos...

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: What People Say in Chat - Part 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32299.msg1039960#msg1039960
« Reply #242 on: February 08, 2013, 03:37:40 am »
Stupid Cullen...
Oh Cullen Phobos... oh Cullen Phobos...

You mean Glitter Fear

Offline Annele

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • i should really update my profile
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeC-C-C Combomaker 3# WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: What People Say in Chat - Part 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32299.msg1039971#msg1039971
« Reply #243 on: February 08, 2013, 04:03:33 am »
[09:36] <+Absol> http://www.cracked.com/quick-fixes/the-6-least-intimidating-military-logos-ever/ #3
[09:37] <+Chapuz> Absol: send it to nelly xD
[09:37] <+Skotadi> yes
[09:38] <+Skotadi> wait, does this mean that nelly is in the air force?
[09:38] <wiidgc> yes she is.
[09:38] <+Chapuz> no, but she's a kiwi
[09:38] <+Skotadi> and tickles enemy aircraft out of the skies?
[09:38] <+Skotadi> and isn't 13?
[09:38] <+Skotadi> and IS going to bomb my house?
[09:39] <wiidgc> yup. she played you all this time.
[09:39] <+Skotadi> I hate her
[09:39] <+Absol> aye chapz
[09:39] <+Absol> now where to post this
[09:40] <wiidgc> post it in forum news
[09:40] <+Skotadi> humor
[09:40] <wiidgc> but it is a very serious issue.
[09:41] <+Skotadi> what, nelly being in the air force?
[09:41] <wiidgc> yes.
[09:41] <+Skotadi> what if she's undercover?
[09:41] <wiidgc> the flightless air force
[09:41] <+Skotadi> what if we blow her cover and she is executed?
[09:41] <wiidgc> idk. that's for you to decide.
[09:42] <wiidgc> you have the role of executioner.
[09:42] <+Skotadi> I do?
[09:42] <wiidgc> of course.
[09:42] <+Skotadi> HELL YES
[09:42] <+Skotadi> I've always wanted to be one of those :D
[09:43] <+Skotadi> what do I execute with?
[09:43] <wiidgc> a really long knife.
[09:43] <wiidgc> that shoots flames
[09:43] <+Skotadi> :O
[09:43] <+Skotadi> but, I don't want to kill nelly...

To those who won't open the link, this is the picture i was linking.

The Royal New Zealand Air Force.

TL;DR: Nelly is in the air force!
She'll regret all those months of calling me cullen.

Why? The airforce is bad-a**. And you're just a fairy who can't fly. :P

(Also, the Kiwi is great to inspire fear. It's very good at eating Marks.)
Beware the Darkness.

Offline Skotadi Phobos

• Skotadi Phobos is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Skotadi Phobos is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • E.P. Dome Smoke
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: What People Say in Chat - Part 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32299.msg1039972#msg1039972
« Reply #244 on: February 08, 2013, 04:06:09 am »
Anything the size of my foot doesn't scare me.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: What People Say in Chat - Part 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32299.msg1040034#msg1040034
« Reply #245 on: February 08, 2013, 01:38:34 pm »
Except spiders and red ants, specially when they come in hordes.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline Skotadi Phobos

• E.P. Dome Smoke
Re: What People Say in Chat - Part 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32299.msg1040082#msg1040082
« Reply #246 on: February 08, 2013, 04:36:39 pm »
In a horde they are collectively bigger than my foot, and spiders aren't that bad.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: What People Say in Chat - Part 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32299.msg1040094#msg1040094
« Reply #247 on: February 08, 2013, 06:05:22 pm »
In a horde they are collectively bigger than my foot, and spiders aren't that bad.
poisonous, like parasites and puffer fish
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline Skotadi Phobos

• E.P. Dome Smoke
Re: What People Say in Chat - Part 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32299.msg1040122#msg1040122
« Reply #248 on: February 08, 2013, 07:50:24 pm »
poisonous, like parasites and puffer fish
That's why I wear boots.

Offline Annele

• Legendary Member
  • Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeC-C-C Combomaker 3# WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: What People Say in Chat - Part 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32299.msg1040168#msg1040168
« Reply #249 on: February 08, 2013, 09:48:36 pm »

Unless you have giant feet, I'd say Kiwis are quite a bit bigger than them.
Beware the Darkness.

Offline whatifidogetcaught?

• Reputation Power: 28
  • whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Fattest skinny guy you know.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: What People Say in Chat - Part 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32299.msg1040171#msg1040171
« Reply #250 on: February 08, 2013, 09:52:35 pm »

C'mon guys, let's lay off of the innocent man.

and you know what they say about big feet.
A tout le monde, a tout mes amis, je vous aime, je dois partir.

Proud servant of Team :time in War 6.

Offline Annele

• Legendary Member
Re: What People Say in Chat - Part 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32299.msg1040174#msg1040174
« Reply #251 on: February 08, 2013, 09:55:59 pm »

C'mon guys, let's lay off of the innocent man.

and you know what they say about big feet.

Yup, they say "those are some ugly big feet"
Beware the Darkness.

anything
blarg: