*Author

Active members:
Scaredgirl(1) TakoMan02(1) Time_lord_victorius(1) Sevs(1) Tom Bombadil(1) oblivion1212(1) Dwerg(1) Jappert(1) Djhopper :)(1) jmdt(1) Ekki(1) Bootsza(1) Kamietsu(1) violenceisanart(1) ralouf(1) Cheesy111(1) daccoo(1) Glitch(1) Noobiecakes(1) Mathematistic(1) thispersonisagenius(1) justaburd(1) OTL(1) ARTHANASIOS(1) sinyor(1) Acsabi44(1) whatifidogetcaught?(1) bombzero(1) Hazardus10(1) SupremeSpooning(1) DigitoriiX(1) 09113664593c(1) tommygunner(1) Doomster01(1) Jyiber(1) ColorlessGreen(1) iloveashley3(1) grimdragon64(1) Afdarenty(1) theelkspeaks(1) dracomageat(1) pwconfirm(1) dragonsdemesne(1) rob77dp(1) xn0ize(1) MasN(1) mathman101(1) Physsion(1) Aknelo(1) G33kyGirl(1) Fippe94(1) Treldon(1) entropystarrover(1) Silver Emerald(1) NikaZaslavsky(2) rosutosefi(2) Malebolgia(2) ninetyfools(2) YawnChainHow(2) TheonlyrealBeef(2) bogtro(2) nerd1(2) nilsieboy(2) UTAlan(2) UnderneathTheLens(2) regen2k9(2) neuroleptics(2) Zarathustra1883(2) Maximito(2) artimies7(2) UnholyAir(2) ji412jo(2) haidao0923(2) Torriku(2) CCCombobreaker(2) xXmemoXx(2) worldwideweb3(2) seulintse(2) Puff(2) agdhar(2) Spacious(2) ZephyrPhantom(2) AD TienzuStorm(2) the dictator(3) RootRanger(3) furballdn(3) Pineapple(3) Ge0metry v1.2(3) Laxadarap(3) THEACCUSO(3) Marsu(3) Vangelios(3) MegroN(3) cisco(3) AD Storm Bolt(3) Dm(3) PlayerOa(4) calindu(4) GG(4) dragtom(4) eljoemo(4) Espithel(4) Bhlewos(5) Higurashi(5) Helston(5) drolly(5) dark ripper(5) jonathancrazyj(5) Naesala(5) kinkykitten624(5) Vineroz(6) killsdazombies(6) Captain Scibra(6) jarozaoz(6) ddevans96(6) kirbylover314(6) willng3(7) n00b(7) mesaprotector(7) AnonymousRevival(7) Linkcat(7) RavingRabbid(8) Chapuz(8) eaglgenes101(8) Coffeeditto(8) montrossen(8) Jenkar(9) vrt(9) Rutarete(10) bossitron(10) antiaverage(10) MeowMeowCat(10) Xenocidius(11) pikachufan2164(12) skyironsword(12) SpikeSpiegel(12) Zawadx(12) flyingcat(12) Annele(13) Zblader(14) Arum(14) deathreign3(14) godofdeath500(14) skotadi phobos(16) Clean0nion(16) dawn to dusk(17) iDaire(21) iancudorinmarian(22) CrockettRocket(22) CuCN(34) BeefSupreme(35) Basman-1453(37) Dm1321(39) TribalTrouble(39) Absol(44) Submachine(46) Drake_XIV(47) Frozengaia(50) Discord(53) andretimpa(123)

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: What People Say in Chat - Part 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32299.msg1076999#msg1076999
« Reply #336 on: June 03, 2013, 10:18:41 pm »
Dm1321: I have eight more months left still
0GPsvw237: ur preggers?
Dm1321: No
Dm1321: My girlfriend is
Dm1321: D:
PantherShah: It better be mine, DM.
Dm1321: Are you my gf?
quelchy911: no he is the father^
Deaf2: No, luke. I AM.

Golden.

Edit :

Higurashi: YES. LET'S GO ITS ****Y ****Y TIME
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 10:04:10 pm by Dm1321 »

Offline dawn to dusk

• Master of Light
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LightWar #12 - Sportsmanship AwardSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - The Fool Winner12th Trials - Master of LightDeckbuilding Competition - Elelections WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - Bronze9th Trials - Master of LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship Award8th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: What People Say in Chat - Part 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32299.msg1078428#msg1078428
« Reply #337 on: June 08, 2013, 04:37:21 am »
kong time:

dawn_to_dusk: beat PvP 2
sakibman: Yes, with that stick there
lilacslily: *awkwards around*
sakibman: Beat it hard.
BaccardiBreezie: *roleplays*
dawn_to_dusk: whack whack whack
sakibman: with the stick
noahlizer: I am the stork,
sakibman: until it breaks
BaccardiBreezie: I am the walrus
lilacslily: You know you love it
sakibman: Yes, I love it when blood flows out of what I beat
BaccardiBreezie: wat
dawn_to_dusk: this is now creepy
whateveruloveur: what?
sakibman: Yep
whateveruloveur: blood flows?
lilacslily: I dont see what the confusion is
sakibman: it does *nods*
lilacslily: it makes perfect sense to me
sakibman: speaking from experience
whateveruloveur: from where?
sakibman: from there
BloodTwo: n
BaccardiBreezie: From everywhere.
lilacslily: You dont love it when the blood flows?
BloodTwo: i
noahlizer: n
sakibman: *points to PVP 2

note that bloodtwo is a spammer

Offline TribalTrouble

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: What People Say in Chat - Part 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32299.msg1078715#msg1078715
« Reply #338 on: June 09, 2013, 12:47:07 am »
What happens when I get bored...
[19:58] <TribalTrouble> I wonder what if.....
[19:59] <TribalTrouble> a pizza hit Zanzarino
[19:59] <TribalTrouble> and Zanzarino died?
[19:59] <TribalTrouble> Would someone get sued or...
[19:59] <TribalTrouble> ...would the pizza get sued?
[19:59] <TribalTrouble> Hmm...
[19:59] <TribalTrouble> ....or does no one care? (:
[19:59] <killsdazombies> I have no idea
[19:59] <killsdazombies> All I know is I lived with one HP because of it
[20:00] <TribalTrouble> because Zanzarino got hit by a pizza?
[20:00] <+CuCN> you lived with 1HP because a pizza killed zanz, got it
[20:00] <TribalTrouble> Wait...
[20:00] <TribalTrouble> so when is the funeral?
[20:03] <TribalTrouble> @kdz btw thanks for killing zanz... I don't even want to know what you did to make that pizza kill him.
[20:04] == TribalTrouble has changed nick to TTAFK
[20:12] <+CuCN> chances of an update any time soon... stay exactly the same :P

Offline TribalTrouble

• Legendary Member
  • TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: What People Say in Chat - Part 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32299.msg1079127#msg1079127
« Reply #339 on: June 10, 2013, 08:22:38 pm »
Going back to Kong.. with our noob of an Admin.

tribaltroublelol: Destiny with a 22/17 Light Dragon... should I be scared?
Higurashi: **** yeah, Steal mutant.
Higurashi: I was hoping for that by playing tons at once.
tribaltroublelol: Higu
Stormpaw: rewind it, tribal :P
tribaltroublelol: u just cursed me
tribaltroublelol: @Storm with PDIals? Plz Tell me how.
Stormpaw: dim shield then :P
tribaltroublelol: Must I repeat myself?
tribaltroublelol: either way, Destiny has a mutant with Steal thanks to Higu's comment
Stormpaw: I thought dim shield was in pdials? >_> i dont know all the decks sigh
Higurashi: 21/1 Abyss Crawler. Aw yis.
Bailee124: ^bleh
tribaltroublelol: ^22/17 Immortal Light Dragon is better
Higurashi: Poisondials uses Poison, Arsenic and Sundials. Nowadays it also uses SoSa and SoD.
Stormpaw: Okay, sorry.
Higurashi: Because OP.
tribaltroublelol: 10/10 Ball Lightning? Cheater.
Higurashi: That's not how you ice cream. https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/946620_541648615879099_1837609439_n.jpg
tribaltroublelol: mutated it into a 10/4 Ball Lightning...
Higurashi: Clearly it wants to be a Blight.
tribaltroublelol: @Higu it would be asian
Higurashi: Maybe you should respect its feelings.
tribaltroublelol: Stormpaw THanks!
tribaltroublelol: I won a Rewind :D
Higurashi: I'm not entirely sure you understand how cards appear in this game.
Higurashi: Gemini would be an epic SoW+TU rush.
Higurashi: Win in 5 turns np.
tribaltroublelol: @Higu I fully understand
tribaltroublelol: Someone says a card
tribaltroublelol: someone wins it
Higurashi: Like I was saying..
Bailee124: tribal - u noob
Higurashi: Not entirely certain!
tribaltroublelol: pro*
Bailee124: Higu - u noob
tribaltroublelol: ^TRUTH
Higurashi: I've been called many things, but never that before.
Higurashi: Takes Kong I guess.

edit: later....

tribaltroublelol: Higs
tribaltroublelol: Make the Deck Manager tool load faster ._.
Higurashi: Mkay, sec.
tribaltroublelol: Nice
tribaltroublelol: As soon as u said that
tribaltroublelol: it loaded :P
Higurashi: Yeah, that worked.
furkannnO: higurashi is a golden shiny god ._.
tribaltroublelol: ^
Higurashi: wtf
tribaltroublelol: Although I consider her more teal
tribaltroublelol: You know, the color of Aether
furkannnO: her?
Higurashi: Turquoise, damn it. Teal is so dark and bland.
dynastywarrior9: hey i love teal
tribaltroublelol: Higs doesn't.
Higurashi: Wannabe colour.
furkannnO: Im having so many wtf moments.
tribaltroublelol: Don't call Higs Teal. You'll get shot.
furkannnO: ok Turquoise.
dynastywarrior9: hot pink is a wannabe color
furkannnO: wanna be what?
Higurashi: That too.
TheWatermelon: 6000 more coins then ive upgraded all my pillars -.-
Higurashi: Nah, teal is nice and all, but it's not vibrant like a blinding turqoise.
Higurashi: Should be painful to look at.
dynastywarrior9: aether's color is teal
Higurashi: Actually, it's turquoise.
dynastywarrior9: i prefer teal
TheWatermelon: im white
Higurashi: Know what the Nymph is called?
Higurashi: Turquoise Nymph.

Moral of the story: tribaltroublelol: Don't call Higs Teal. You'll get shot.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 09:06:47 pm by TribalTrouble »

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: What People Say in Chat - Part 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32299.msg1081020#msg1081020
« Reply #340 on: June 17, 2013, 10:02:36 pm »
[14:54] <furbs> tsundere female rocket admin...I'm okay with this
[14:54] <cisco_b-bryan> shes hot
[14:54] <+Drake_XIV> "I-it's not like I'm doing this for you or anything.  I just don't want to see any Pokemon getting any more hurt than that."
[14:55] <furbs> No regrets
[14:55] <+Drake_XIV> "I'm not letting you and your Pokemon go because I like your or anything, so don't get the wrong idea."
[14:56] <+Drake_XIV> Keep losing the battle so you can keep battling her.  So you have a reason to see her again.
[14:56]  * Drake_XIV lights up.
[14:56] <cisco_b-bryan> lmao
[14:56] <+Drake_XIV> Brilliant idea for a fanfic.
[14:56] <cisco_b-bryan> wow
[14:56] <cisco_b-bryan> yes yes it is
[14:57] <+rob77dp_noBL> howso tree?
[14:57] <furbs> Not letting me fly between islands 1 and 5 is bs.
[14:57] <furbs> why must I use the ship
[14:57] <+Drake_XIV> "Joey came by again today.  His Rattata hasn't gotten stronger, but his face still beams whenever he talks about it."\
[14:57] <+Drake_XIV> "I wish I was his Rattata."

Offline dawn to dusk

• Master of Light
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LightWar #12 - Sportsmanship AwardSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - The Fool Winner12th Trials - Master of LightDeckbuilding Competition - Elelections WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - Bronze9th Trials - Master of LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship Award8th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: What People Say in Chat - Part 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32299.msg1081115#msg1081115
« Reply #341 on: June 18, 2013, 08:31:28 am »
So should be a fanfic. Who wants to start it?

Offline CuCN

• Reputation Power: 25
  • CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Toxic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: What People Say in Chat - Part 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32299.msg1082271#msg1082271
« Reply #342 on: June 23, 2013, 07:54:56 am »

Screenshot courtesy of BeefSupreme.

Offline BeefSupreme

• Reputation Power: 16
  • BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • just a lost soul swimming in a fishbowl
Re: What People Say in Chat - Part 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32299.msg1082286#msg1082286
« Reply #343 on: June 23, 2013, 08:41:12 am »

Pretty much my favorite quote ever.
Team :air War 7
“Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.” - Mark Twain

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: What People Say in Chat - Part 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32299.msg1082294#msg1082294
« Reply #344 on: June 23, 2013, 09:51:02 am »

Pretty much my favorite quote ever.
Same here.  I mean what kind of idiot says this kind of thing?

... wait.

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Powerful Harmony
Re: What People Say in Chat - Part 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32299.msg1082295#msg1082295
« Reply #345 on: June 23, 2013, 09:52:02 am »
[02:48] <+Drake_XIV> What is this...
[02:48] <+Drake_XIV> http://i.imgur.com/ehU9wOW.gif
[02:49] <+blarp> EWWWW
[02:49] <BeefSupreme> :o
[02:49] <+blarp> that's drunk dog sex
[02:49] <BeefSupreme> So, I browse through 4chan every now and then.
[02:50] <BeefSupreme> I saw a .gif once of someone lighting a dog on fire.
[02:50] <BeefSupreme> Literally lighting a dog on fire.
[02:50] <AnonymousRevival>

[02:50] <BeefSupreme> It wasn't shopped or anything. It was a dog, and they lit its fur on fire, and it burst into flames.
[02:50] <+blarp> you think I haven't seen fps russia?
[02:50] <+blarp> :P
[02:51] <AnonymousRevival> but he was talking abt lighting a dog on flames
[02:51] <AnonymousRevival> :P
[02:51] <+blarp> :p
[02:51] <+Drake_XIV> Where I come from
[02:51] <+Drake_XIV> That's called cooking dinner

Offline TribalTrouble

• Legendary Member
Re: What People Say in Chat - Part 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32299.msg1082319#msg1082319
« Reply #346 on: June 23, 2013, 01:16:55 pm »
Where I come from...

...we love our pets  :'(
Spoiler for Hidden:
And that means we don't set them aflame!

Offline BeefSupreme

• Reputation Power: 16
  • BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • just a lost soul swimming in a fishbowl
Re: What People Say in Chat - Part 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32299.msg1082328#msg1082328
« Reply #347 on: June 23, 2013, 02:19:45 pm »
Wait a minute... Drake_XIV is from...America? WHAT PART OF AMERICA SETS PUPPIES ABLAZE FOR EATING PURPOSES?
Team :air War 7
“Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.” - Mark Twain

blarg: Drake_XIV