*Author

Active members:
vrt(1) valuka(1) Terroking(1) cebra(1) violenceisanart(1) PuppyChow(1) harakirinosaru(1) Demagog(1) sillyking14(1) coinich(1) Cryptoid(1) xiongwen8(1) Lanidrak(1) Lucifear(1) LordStriker(1) maddog(1) Essence(1) pikachufan2164(1) Richie(1) Boingo(1) ScytherLoL(1) Rossendale(1) becarem(1) Warkthogus(1) CelestrialDreamer(1) plastiqe(1) rockzo(1) [you](1) xKelevra(1) baku36(1) Aygor(1) Wisemage(1) thepeeko(1) davesunnyo(1) Thalas(1) jakubas(1) 918273645(1) kintar(1) omerbey(1) Elemental_Penguin(1) Slawth(1) nustarz(1) ajm6(1) kangoshi(1) Ashebrethafe(1) TheoCT(1) helloface123(1) chuckles4me(1) doomlord(1) Kuroaitou(1) omgarm(1) MdbK(1) rotface(1) Downsociety(1) Optimalist(1) zerakova(1) zebala(1) BurnOne(1) JoshK(1) o0Dinasty0o(1) Onafets(1) Seiya(1) relic master(1) Glorioustickman(1) Glaviga(1) Zeru(1) IVIonster l3(1) Hyroen(1) TsuStyle(1) icecoldbro(1) david_yo(1) breach(1) sunnyh(1) gutsyDuck(1) pandasianx(1) HaunterS(1) monovax(1) Clane(1) xpanterx(1) Brion(1) Wynden(1) GG(1) Tukkun(1) nkedwards90(1) linkcat(1) Wizardcat(1) Sollarule(1) WakSkylicker(1) collimatrix(1) 7_Deadly_Sins(1) Dam Mael(1) venumuse(1) michael14141414(1) crimsonflippa(1) SirChronicus(1) phaedrusz(1) Master(1) squishyone(1) JBCWK(1) ellak96(1) Nume(1) Lifestream(1) ArcanisX(1) Colossus(1) adriantdf(1) skyguy(1) Kynslayer(1) ArcaneSaint(1) wavedash(1) netjak(1) syco666(1) Noobslayerkid(1) bigbadbanana(1) 1chase1997(1) Retribution(1) Darer(1) omulan(1) deathdealer2222(1) Dread_213(1) DRROXO(1) nilsieboy(1) moomoose(1) lillit(1) YawnChainHow(1) Shruggy(1) ytn2006(1) Daytripper(1) Clipse(1) LeetSkillz(1) ilvlucifear(1) implayin4s8n(1) Azumi(1) jmizzle7(2) qwas296(2) Tea is good(2) the fury(2) Cynxos(2) Cisco(2) Hidhorse(2) Unkwant3dli0n(2) larsi2358(2) minipika12(2) v.0(2) Evil Combat(2) Aviyor(2) acelink(2) Uncle Jellyfish(2) Kaine(2) Zigabogado(2) sSethia(2) ddviper001(2) yodice(2) JennyP81(2) jipooki(2) Amesjay(2) blackpinkgoldfish(2) Tom Bombadil(2) Flayne(2) Daneman(2) Harikaze(2) guel(2) the dictator(2) MaxMilen(2) Marblecakealsothegame(2) ridzr(2) manaboy100(2) flowers1234(2) ntz(2) IStoneI(2) BadWolfskin(2) kobisjeruk(2) Aves(2) implosion(2) DrunkDestroyer(2) BetaParticle(2) sxskr(2) ichigokurosaki1010(2) MitchyG_Lankey(2) KorabanVII(2) cookiepirate(2) kmail127(2) Icybreath121(2) zac80(3) gpthepanzer(3) th1s1sr4nd0m(3) redtom7(3) Kurohami(3) yaladilae(3) Tabit(3) Lolnoob333(3) lolicjj(3) ElementalPJM(3) Xoned(3) RavingRabbid(3) marioNweed(3) littlegriffi(3) guy_fawkes(3) vampirictorch(3) DevilLoss(3) RedWarrior0(3) twinsbuster(3) craawzy(3) comeon1103(3) ratchetspyro94(3) Xelax(3) M00LLIGAN(4) killfer8(4) notverygood(4) PacoThePenguin(4) Xoff(4) Svenningen(4) Lordpants(4) Helios(4) Fixari(4) Thelonesun(4) Takeno_ita(4) Italy2(4) jippy99(4) WayneCore(5) Reasoner(5) BluePriest(5) theunamed(5) xxxdeathxxx(5) godofdeath500(5) KollerN(5) proman1355(5) karthikking(5) pwnzor99(5) darkfrogger(6) Ohmega(6) bongoz(6) jamesdyer680(6) marcoslayer(6) Olidot(6) hermantheowl(6) Rainbowz(6) xdude(7) Wolfunit(7) airframe(7) rakazy8564(7) Korugar(7) tyranim(7) guolin(7) CB!(8) Glitch(8) Hobnob5000(8) humptydumper(8) dramore(8) Star-Relic(8) dragonhuman(9) jallenw(9) dekskose(9) Artois(9) lawlmaster09(9) teffy(10) Kamietsu(10) TheDarkAzura(10) miniwally(10) icybraker(11) Chemist(11) Arondight(11) Zac33333(11) Bloodshadow(12) borbland(12) Snopel(13) killsdazombies(14) Dm1321(14) $$$man(16) edunavas(16) Selenbrant(16) Purity_Riot(18) hello5666(19) thedragon559(19) Chatix(19) Xinef(20) Wardead(25) Ant-n-ero(26) ddevans96(27) thekillergame(29) slovenc555(40) TheOwner(42) melzardust(44) Scaredgirl(53)

Selenbrant

Re: One of our members is a hacker!!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2449.msg104192#msg104192
« Reply #816 on: June 30, 2010, 01:39:19 am »
[you] is being an idiot.
Idiots cant hack anything, because they are idiots. :P

Offline DevilLoss

• Reputation Power: 9
  • DevilLoss is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Just a wandering ghost with no home.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: One of our members is a hacker!!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2449.msg104193#msg104193
« Reply #817 on: June 30, 2010, 01:40:07 am »
mmm just found this and i dont like it my main account has gotton banned and i have talked to zanz scaredgirl i dont use a darkness deck and i even talked to you in chat about why my loses were negative im jsut as confused as anyone else also ive never pvped you scaredgirl nor do i find it funny that you decided to make this thread :( but i guess i cant do anything now can i and i guess people think im a hacker i now im not a hacker nor do i now how to hack ive played elements legit and somthing happened and i get called a hacker not even sure what happened but i guess its done and over with for my account DevilLoss is banned and ive had to resort to a back up account and pratically restart the game

ALSO WTF who the helll thinks i hacked the .com i bearly now how to make a webpage O.o and why would i crash a website of a game that ive played forever its sucks the the /com is down but i dont see how this relates to me also please stop calling me a hacker i am not nor will i ever be a hacker i dought i could even learn how to hack
The Devil what more is there to say.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: One of our members is a hacker!!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2449.msg104195#msg104195
« Reply #818 on: June 30, 2010, 01:42:02 am »
mmm just found this and i dont like it my main account has gotton banned and i have talked to zanz scaredgirl i dont use a darkness deck and i even talked to you in chat about why my loses were negative im jsut as confused as anyone else also ive never pvped you scaredgirl nor do i find it funny that you decided to make this thread :( but i guess i cant do anything now can i and i guess people think im a hacker i now im not a hacker nor do i now how to hack ive played elements legit and somthing happened and i get called a hacker not even sure what happened but i guess its done and over with for my account DevilLoss is banned and ive had to resort to a back up account and pratically restart the game
[you] hasn't been banned yet. That's why we are trying to ban him
This is a joke thread that displays the name of the person viewing it.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline DevilLoss

Re: One of our members is a hacker!!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2449.msg104203#msg104203
« Reply #819 on: June 30, 2010, 01:49:57 am »
how come i couldnt log onto my account this morning either im a retard and forgot pass or it gotton banned before you guys even switched over to attacking me :( im still sad that this thread changed to my guy i feel hurt but i do hope that i dont get banned cause that would suck as i stated before i havent hacked nor do i now how to hack nor would i ever hack elements it wouldnt be fun then hackers just ruin games and i dont like games i play becoming ruined because somone decides they can do whatever the hell they want but if people really think i hacked then w/e i know i didnt hack and if my account does get banned then so be all just work my way back up agian untill i can get my account back to the status it once was

Selenbrant

Re: One of our members is a hacker!!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2449.msg104204#msg104204
« Reply #820 on: June 30, 2010, 01:50:33 am »
@ DevilLoss
Please read the post before mine and zoom in.
Or zoom here:Its just a joke thread. I know its quite mean, I was shocked too when I read it the first time.

Edit wasnt fast enough, now the post before mine is yours. :))

Offline Chemist

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Chemist is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: One of our members is a hacker!!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2449.msg104453#msg104453
« Reply #821 on: June 30, 2010, 07:52:20 am »
how come i couldnt log onto my account this morning either im a retard and forgot pass or it gotton banned [...]
Are you using Opera? Because there's a bug with Opera that can get you auto-banned. Or maybe you did just forget your password... Though IMO the most likely possibility is that [you] hacked your account. Yeah, he does things like that.  >:D

netjak

Re: One of our members is a hacker!!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2449.msg104501#msg104501
« Reply #822 on: June 30, 2010, 10:13:59 am »
Hi all,

Sry i am a little bit surprised... first of all, i am not a cheater or a hacker or anything else whats in this posts are. I never played PVP, just with my friend in office 2 or 3 games. What i doing wrong? What have i done, Scaredgirl? I don't understand anything, please post the screenshots, what you got.
If you has right and i am did anything wrong in this game, my address in Nagykanizsa, Hungary, come all forum members and burn down this city. I play this game nearly 4 months i got 3500 games overall, i cant imagine what is the point, where i did something wrong.
Rofl

guy_fawkes

Re: One of our members is a hacker!!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2449.msg104503#msg104503
« Reply #823 on: June 30, 2010, 10:24:31 am »
hilarious!!!

i am happy they finally banned you [you]...
but you have to pay more for you evil deeds!!

Offline DevilLoss

Re: One of our members is a hacker!!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2449.msg105153#msg105153
« Reply #824 on: July 01, 2010, 04:12:36 am »
Hi all,

Sry i am a little bit surprised... first of all, i am not a cheater or a hacker or anything else whats in this posts are. I never played PVP, just with my friend in office 2 or 3 games. What i doing wrong? What have i done, Scaredgirl? I don't understand anything, please post the screenshots, what you got.
If you has right and i am did anything wrong in this game, my address in Nagykanizsa, Hungary, come all forum members and burn down this city. I play this game nearly 4 months i got 3500 games overall, i cant imagine what is the point, where i did something wrong.
Rofl
hey douche I never posted this good job trying to make me sound like a hacker im glad some people are so nice on the forums but ya w/e my accounts banned or w/e ive had to restart on an acount with 5k score and also 70k score so this is alot of fun but i dont care as long as i can still play elements im happy

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: One of our members is a hacker!!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2449.msg105158#msg105158
« Reply #825 on: July 01, 2010, 04:15:49 am »
Hi all,

Rofl
hey douche I never posted this good job trying to make me sound like a hacker im glad some people are so nice on the forums but ya w/e my accounts banned or w/e ive had to restart on an acount with 5k score and also 70k score so this is alot of fun but i dont care as long as i can still play elements im happy
Did you even read my small text up near the top? Clearly not.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

$$$man

Re: One of our members is a hacker!!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2449.msg105162#msg105162
« Reply #826 on: July 01, 2010, 04:18:14 am »
Hi all,

Rofl
Dude calm down notice that this thread is in humor its just a joke thread
Wait no its not [you] is a hacker :P

Snopel

Re: One of our members is a hacker!!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2449.msg105262#msg105262
« Reply #827 on: July 01, 2010, 08:16:45 am »
Ah the reactions on some people's face... obviously they can't read. =PHey [you]! Why do you cause us this continuous trouble?
Look, [you]. I'm not trying to mean or anything... but could you please stop this hacking? It's making people sad... and you don't want that don't you?
So, [you]... all I am asking is this...
For your and our lovely members on element's good, please stop this hacking and maybe use it for the good. Not the bad like you did just there...
Please, [you]... for me.. and for everyone else out there...
Stop. =(

blarg: