*Author

Offline dragtom

• Reputation Power: 16
  • dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Champion of the Silences Torn.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Divine ArtificeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #8 WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Ask BP Some More! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30609.msg1115193#msg1115193
« Reply #228 on: December 14, 2013, 06:36:28 pm »
EDIT: has been said before.
Spoiler for me not looking far enough:
going through the posts again for lolz, i wondered why you didn't correctly answer this:

What is (3[(f'(x))^2+(f(x))^2]/3)^f(x)^f(x)^f(x)...ad infinitum, provided that f(x)=sinx?
42. That is the answer to everything
with f(x)=sin(x), f'(x) = cos(x), thus f'(x)^2 + f(x)^2 = 1.
3/3*1^(something) = 1.
not that hard, if you could explain what entropy is.

so, when did you change your profile picture?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 08:32:22 pm by dragtom »
be quick- time is quanta.

Offline BluePriestTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Entropy Has You
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Ask BP Some More! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30609.msg1131484#msg1131484
« Reply #229 on: March 31, 2014, 05:31:37 am »
Do you remember what was the first question I asked you?
Why yes, yes I do.

Chirp chirp trilll chirp chirrup tweet tweet chirp?
Meooooooooooooow. HISSSS *pounce* *munch*

why are you so awesome?
and don't say "because i just am." that's so cliché.

Because Everything is Awesome! .... I hate the lego movie...
EDIT: has been said before.
Spoiler for me not looking far enough:
going through the posts again for lolz, i wondered why you didn't correctly answer this:

What is (3[(f'(x))^2+(f(x))^2]/3)^f(x)^f(x)^f(x)...ad infinitum, provided that f(x)=sinx?
42. That is the answer to everything
with f(x)=sin(x), f'(x) = cos(x), thus f'(x)^2 + f(x)^2 = 1.
3/3*1^(something) = 1.
not that hard, if you could explain what entropy is.

so, when did you change your profile picture?
There was some shift in the forums, and my old profile pic got corrupted. I didnt feel like remaking it, and weeping angels are terrifying so why not.
ps Dont blink.

will i last forever with my fiance?

hows life going for you?

have you ever been a dishwasher?
No. When you die you will be separated. Unless ya know, you have some creepy thing in your wills to be buried together, but even that would require a suicide pact where if one of you dies, the other would kill themselves. Unless of course you just kidnapped the decaying corpse until you yourself died from the toxic fumes it will undoubtedly emit. Although, if you were in the same car when it exploded or something, then you would die together too, but its still not common for people to be buried in the same grave.

Good.

Why yes, I have been a dishwasher (a person who washes dishes :P)
This sig was interrupted by Joe Biden

Offline ARTHANASIOS

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Cockatrices ftw!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Doomsday Device(TM)Weekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeElemental Warrior Competition Winner
Re: Ask BP Some More! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30609.msg1131485#msg1131485
« Reply #230 on: March 31, 2014, 05:51:44 am »
Oh you great Blue Priest, can the planet be saved from the ruthless ecological destruction?
And now something more serious: Donuts, noodles or bacon?
Brawl #1 team :time, Brawl #2 team :fire, Brawl #3 team Silver Ferns, Brawl #4,7,8 Brawlmaster
War #8 team :life, War #10,11,12 team :light, Brawl #6 team FROGS :life

Offline MyNameIsJoey

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Ask BP Some More! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30609.msg1135716#msg1135716
« Reply #231 on: May 10, 2014, 05:32:35 am »
Hello BluePriest.
We once fought to know who could keep our chat color.
you won that fight.
Can I finally have my color back?
follow me at twitch.tv/mynameisjoey

Offline Skotadi Phobos

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Skotadi Phobos is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Skotadi Phobos is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • E.P. Dome Smoke
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Ask BP Some More! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30609.msg1135723#msg1135723
« Reply #232 on: May 10, 2014, 06:14:24 am »
On a scale of one to muppet, how many banana?
Find a bug? Report it here, Make sure to have screen shots if at all possible.
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/report-in-game-bugs/

Offline dawn to dusk

• Master of Light
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LightWar #12 - Sportsmanship AwardSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - The Fool Winner12th Trials - Master of LightDeckbuilding Competition - Elelections WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - Bronze9th Trials - Master of LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship Award8th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Ask BP Some More! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30609.msg1135737#msg1135737
« Reply #233 on: May 10, 2014, 07:34:18 am »
pfft, everyone knows the answer to that

what not-everyone knows the answer to:

on a scale of 1-10, what is your favourite colour of the alphabet?

Offline BluePriestTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Entropy Has You
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Ask BP Some More! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30609.msg1135800#msg1135800
« Reply #234 on: May 10, 2014, 05:49:34 pm »
Oh you great Blue Priest, can the planet be saved from the ruthless ecological destruction?
And now something more serious: Donuts, noodles or bacon?

Yes the planet can be saved, but only if we scrifice 39 peanuts (vine ripened), to the chupacabras sister.

And thats an easy one. Donuts wrapped in bacon hanging from noodles.

Hello BluePriest.
We once fought to know who could keep our chat color.
you won that fight.
Can I finally have my color back?

Yes. I dont use it enough, so there is no reason for me to hold on to it. You deserve it.

42 grapes.

pfft, everyone knows the answer to that

what not-everyone knows the answer to:

on a scale of 1-10, what is your favourite colour of the alphabet?

XVIIICD

But only on the 5th friday of the month. Otherwise its blue 25, HIKE!
This sig was interrupted by Joe Biden

Offline Svenningen

• Reputation Power: 10
  • Svenningen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Svenningen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • bepbop
Re: Ask BP Some More! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30609.msg1151013#msg1151013
« Reply #235 on: August 14, 2014, 03:27:45 pm »
iirc, you are good at coming back and answering here!

so, another question, old friend.

What does life ultimately amount to?

blarg: