*Author

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Guild Formation Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58781.msg1200318#msg1200318
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2015, 07:04:42 pm »
If I don't know you, simply PM me evidence of your love for Aether.
So no, not the same requirement. I know Spike loves Aether deep down either way though. He's just in denial and we like to bicker :>
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline Zyardran

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Not too close, I'll burn you
  • Awards: No Cheese II Tourney Most Creative DeckWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.20.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Guild Formation Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58781.msg1200322#msg1200322
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2015, 07:38:17 pm »
aand what happens if you don't let him in? (a.k.a his reasons aren't good enough)
Team :entropy War #14
The :light of my :fire guides the way...
Current profile picture

Offline 5aruman

• Reputation Power: 1
  • 5aruman is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Guild Formation Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58781.msg1200330#msg1200330
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2015, 08:11:02 pm »
Do I need to present you with a creative deck idea or just a picture of me dominating the field with Aether?

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Guild Formation Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58781.msg1200352#msg1200352
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2015, 10:58:50 pm »
Anyone's free to apply to any guild, really. Just a question of convincing the leader.

As for how to prove your love for Aether, it's up to you. We're a pretty tightly knit team, so it'd be useful for me to know more about you and your history with Elements and Aether. A story and a gesture. Get creative if you like :>
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Guild Formation Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58781.msg1217865#msg1217865
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2015, 07:03:47 am »
I'd like to remove Skylasa and Domman from my guild for inactivity. (they both haven't logged in in more than a month, and they probably won't come back any time soon).

Thank you.

Offline Zawadx

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Guild Formation Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58781.msg1218294#msg1218294
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2015, 06:23:56 am »
Updated :>
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Guild Formation Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58781.msg1218500#msg1218500
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2015, 07:41:58 pm »
I'm looking forward to join a guild, please PM me if you want me and I'll consider it.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline MaTianLong

• Reputation Power: 2
  • MaTianLong is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Animated Morning Glory + SoW= Excalibur
Re: Guild Formation Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58781.msg1222501#msg1222501
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2016, 11:56:40 am »
Hi..

it's me MTL..I'd like to join a guild, I might not be the best of the players but I've my lil collection of cards and some farmer decks..

ONE IMPORTANT THING

I REALLY PLAY JUST FOR FUN!!!!!!!!!!  I tend to swap a lot of decks and I like to make decks just to play them, even if I'll loose...
Proud Member and Samurai of Team Earth in War 6

Fight the Fire with the Fire, fight ALL with the Fire

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • [04:50:35] GirlsGeneration: mewtwo's hot
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Guild Formation Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58781.msg1232102#msg1232102
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2016, 03:28:17 am »
Announcing the formation of a new guild! Shed off the burdens of the elements, and unite under the most important thing in the world! Yes, more important than elements! Yes, more important than tournament wins! Yes, I'm talking about BREAKFAST!

Together, we can defend what is truly most important. We must not let breakfast fall to the wayside in these troubling times! Join the defenders of the cause! Join THE BREAKFAST-BRIGADE!

To submit an application, send me (killsdazombies) a breakfast theme'd joke or pun, and join the ranks of the elite!

Offline Talenheim

• Talenheim is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Everything has a lesson, if you look close enough.
Re: Guild Formation Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58781.msg1237726#msg1237726
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2016, 12:21:32 am »
Putting myself up for grabs

Since this is within the first 30 days I've had this account, I'm basically a free pickup.

Primary Elements:  :water :entropy :fire

If there are specific things I need to do to get into a guild I'll most likely be able to do them, just throw them at me

Card count: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IWjuuRDx-uEPE0E5y0vG1_4ocvCFKy8QfuaR43IjpSA/edit?usp=sharing
Other info:

if it matters, I just started playing 8 days ago

« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 12:32:12 am by Talenheim »

Offline Dark Steel Wolf

• Dark Steel Wolf is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Dragon Tamer
Re: Guild Formation Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58781.msg1251117#msg1251117
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2016, 07:59:18 pm »
Looking for a guild. I have been playing for years, but only now have a forum account. I play all elements, but my mark is currently light. Arena LV: 28, Score: 8927, Won: 943, Lost: 588. PM if you need more info.
--
Thanks,
DSW

blarg: