Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - xXaliceXx9994 (10)

Pages: [1]
Card Art / Need an art picture(Lift off/eject)
« on: July 05, 2010, 06:18:27 pm »
I need something that looks like its being launched into the air. or something that looks like its diving towards the ground. the concept that it needs to be around is that the card is granting the diving ability. so try to make something along those lines please. thnx!

Air / Re: A faster air deck?
« on: July 05, 2010, 02:25:14 am »
how are you acuiring fire quanta to ignite the gas?

Deck Help / pegasus air deck help
« on: July 04, 2010, 02:36:05 pm »
im just looking for some deck help. it wins a good percentage of ai3.im looking to improve it to go for level 5 or maybe even fake gods( i know its highly unlikely). i usually dont get enough quanta. im wondering if i should go up to 40 cards and add some light healing cards or guardian angels because poison seems to be a problem at times.
Code: [Select]
5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5lb 5lb 5lb 5lb 5lb 5lb 5lf 5lf 5lf 5lf 5lf 5lf 5li 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5ok 5ok 5ok 5ok 5ok 7n5

Half Bloods / Re: Anyone else find level 5 AI to be way too easy?
« on: July 02, 2010, 12:29:25 pm »
i won about 1 out of 10. i think it is just all in the deck design and your strategy.

Nerf This Card! / Re: [POLL] Most Overpowered?
« on: May 15, 2010, 12:27:09 am »
i think that the entropys shield (dissapation) i think is too overpowered. i think it should be like 1 :entropy is worth 2 dmg because it is just too easy for them to absorb all the dmg that mst decks can deal unless you are a rush deck. i am using a life horned toad rush and even then the shield will stop me right in my tracks if they have enough quanta

Deck Help / Re: My Edit of A Classic Mono-Dark
« on: May 14, 2010, 11:13:06 pm »
to get discords just use that deck to kill top 50. there are alot of farm decks that will lose easily and give you rare cards.

Duo-Decks / Re: Fire Bolts with Death Walls
« on: May 12, 2010, 07:25:37 pm »
I mostly use this deck in pvp. i dont want to get rid of the fire bolts because i dont use those to kill the monsters i use that to kill the person. i will although add fire eaters or whatever they are because that will generate alot of quantum. also you dont need death pillars because you should only have to play 1 bone wall per game. the boneyard idea is good in retrospect if you are adding in the death pillars but since im not i will not be adding any boneyards.

Duo-Decks / Fire Bolts with Death Walls
« on: May 12, 2010, 04:02:29 am »
The way the deck works
This deck combines the offensive power of Fire with the defensive power of Death
Strategy
The general strategy of this deck is to sit behind bone walls and kill the person with Fire bolts.Crimson Dragons and Farenheit are good damage givers for if you cant seem to get a Fire bolt or enough fire quantum for a good fire bolt.The way to effectively use your bone walls is to put one down and then use your rain of fire to kill off a large mass of his people for a large shield.
Heres what it looks like
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
52r 52r 52r 52r 52r 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f2 5f2 5f2 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f6 5f6 5f6 5f7 5f7 5f8 5f8 5f8 8pk

Duo-Decks / Re: Modified Fire Rush Deck
« on: May 06, 2010, 04:50:59 am »
the phoenixes are helpful for when you can not draw a photon but can play a phoenix. plus they are like reusable photons. it is very helpful. as for critter control it is a rush deck so by the time the other person has a creature out you should have a 11/5 by then and still growing so it wont matter. you can add critter control if you want. i would like to see how well that would work. if you want you can face my fire rush vs your fire rush when you are ready

Duo-Decks / Modified Fire Rush Deck
« on: May 05, 2010, 10:43:49 pm »
This is my modified Fire Rush deck. This deck is useful inside of PvP. The only Decks that can beat this deck are oty decks because of the otys ability to devour your creature. here are the decks cards. The cremation card is just an upgraded immolation.
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4t5 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f2 5f2 5f6 5f6 5f6 5f6 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5fa 5fa 5fa 5fa 5fa 5fb 5fc 5fc 5fc 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 8pm

How To Aquire The Cards

The first thing you need to do is start with the fire mark because you will have most of the cards you need. Sell the water cards because they are unnecessary. then do the quests until you get to the quest that tells you to get 150 score. this is the time to sell the cards that you dont need in your deck and buy the cards i have specified. i have not tested it but you should have close to enough. If you do not have enough skip the phoenixes for now and buy them later. You will also need to pay 100 coins to metamorphosis into an earth mark.

How To Play The Deck
What you need to do is use your immolation on your photons that way you can play cards fast. the immolation will give you 7 fire quantums and 1 of every other quantum. the first card you will want to put down is a lava golem and then grow it. phoenixes can be used in addition to photons if one is not available for sacrificing because you can always rebirth it. Whenever they put down a shield or a weapon deflagration it. if you get one on the first turn you can kill there pillar  and put down a lava golem. there are many ways to improve this deck which i might go into later

Pages: [1]
blarg: