Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - tttt (460)

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39]
General Discussion / Re: A few questions - nymphs and FG decks
« on: March 01, 2011, 01:07:52 pm »
Thank you for the quick replies, I've been missing to spin the wheel of luck but now I'll make a habbit of it.

General Discussion / A few questions - nymphs and FG decks
« on: February 28, 2011, 10:20:17 pm »
Hello to everyone, some may remember me, I've been away for about half a year :) I'm gonna waste some time on this game once again, and I need to get up to date.
I've started playing with the FGs with the "CCYB" deck (and trying out the new cards), is there anything substantially better for FGs at this time?
I want my hands on the new rares and especially the nymphs. Those drop from FGs or only from the Oracle thingy?
Cheers  :-*

False Gods / Re: What's the current false god killer deck?
« on: May 10, 2010, 11:21:09 am »
Whoa SOG? Gotta get 6 of those asap :)
I'm gonna test those decks, at first glance I can't get any idea how they work because of the new cards.

False Gods / What's the current false god killer deck?
« on: May 08, 2010, 12:39:48 pm »
Hello elementalists!
I haven't played for a while, and I see there a few new cards available to every element (and new false gods o_O). I can't remember my old username in the forum (ign:tttt), so I had to make a new one, but I also can't find my old topic of the god killing deck :) What is the current best % god killer, given the new cards and new false gods? I hope I have more time to play now :)

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39]
anything
blarg: