Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - syco666 (80)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
War Archive / Re: Round 6 - Deckbuilding
« on: July 09, 2010, 09:46:14 pm »
im sorry guys, but why is everyone against fire? u saying its finally our turn for our team loss or somthing? just cuz earth bit it last round done mean we will =P

War Archive / Re: Round 6 - Deckbuilding
« on: July 09, 2010, 11:19:28 am »
Lol, this matchup is pretty awesome:

3. :fire syco666
4. :time Belthazar666

Numbers suggest that they are fighting in Hell, and even the elements fit perfectly to that whole "eternity in flames" thing.

Maybe the winner fights Satan next? :)
haha, ironic thing is, back when i chose those numbers as my own, i had no clue they where what they where, i just thought they looked cool in repetition like that XD >>that was idk 9 or so years ago<<

so a crazy demonic type person, vs an evil demon >>Balthazar being a high ranking demon in hells army lol and syco meaning psychotic, obviously<<

Fire / Re: Earth - The biggest threat
« on: July 09, 2010, 11:14:15 am »
yeah i think our biggest threat just got nocked down a few notches XD

Round 5 / Re: jmizzle7 (Entropy) 2 - syco666 (Fire) 1
« on: July 09, 2010, 11:12:20 am »
sorry i went to bed after that, long day and i got up early n stuff, basicly he gambled a steel at exactly the right time, two times in a row, the last game i was hoping for a quick win with the deflag of his dusk mantle, a calculated risk that coulda ment an early win >>trying to ovoid the steals<< i honestly dont think having it later game woulda saved me, as i wouldnt have done as much damage with out playing it earlier =/

War Archive / Re: WAR - Standings
« on: July 09, 2010, 10:55:31 am »
wow light and earth got beat down pretty bad, while death and time are both holding onto their one member, how come i feel this is going to come down to the masters vs each other? lol

Fire / Re: Round 5 - Decks
« on: July 09, 2010, 03:17:18 am »
gah, i shouldnt have joined up with yall, i cant seem to win nothing, cept a match against a nobody >.>

War Archive / Re: Round 5 - Duels
« on: July 08, 2010, 08:20:10 am »
where down to 23 pplz, 11 diffrent fights, fire and earth are the only two elements left with a full roster, that puts us at more than half the pplz left in the war XD.

50th post, ftw ^.^

Fire / Re: PLEASE READ
« on: July 08, 2010, 05:41:40 am »
you know the only thing that sucks about all this being active stuff, im not an avid elements player anymore, stuff like this is awesome, but the normal game its self got kinda old after i memorised all the decks lol, and i cant run the chat with any other game =/ >>computer sucks<< but i log onto the forums almost hourly >>when im not at work, fixing on the house, doing this doing that ya know<< we need a way to judge activity through that.

« on: July 06, 2010, 07:18:15 pm »
fire ^.^

Fire / Re: Round 4 - Decks
« on: July 05, 2010, 12:28:52 am »
Welcome to team fire girlsgeneration.

It's good we got another hot girl to replace coke.

Get it.. team fire... hot...
: P
yes we get it =P u corn dog

« on: July 05, 2010, 12:27:42 am »
wait in confused, how many times has light subed? it musta been ALOT because befor the update our vault shoulda been 312 and theirs 298 tho we had the same w/l record that would make them 14 cards diffrent than ours, wich isnt dividable by 6, unless they got a penalty of -2 or -8 cards some where? or one of our vaults is messed up? or im just seeing things lol

Fire / Re: Round 4 - Decks
« on: July 04, 2010, 08:36:47 am »
Hello everyone!

It feels a bit weird to join the team in mid-war, but here I am.

Feels terrible to lose the first match, but i'll try to be a good addition to the team.

Thank you Antagon for inviting me here :)
dw, i lost my first match, its not much a big deal =P

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
blarg: