Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - specter102 (13)

Pages: [1] 2
Trio & Quartet / Re: Mark is Entropy . Light - Fire . The Religion
« on: May 19, 2010, 12:02:56 am »
I´ve played this and i guess it´s much easyier and more effective if you play it this way witout the entropy cards:

u may play spirits and immos upped too
That's nice.  Does it defeat FGs for you?  My main problem is staying alive long enough to get what I need rolling.  I've been modding it though.  This is my current set up.
Code: [Select]
4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vf 4vf 4vg 4vn 4vn 4vo 5f6 5f9 5f9 5f9 5fb 5fb 5fb 5l8 5l8 5lf 5lh 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6ug 74e 74e 7do 7dp 7dr 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jq 7ju 7ju 7k0
I've been making lots of adjustments.  Heavy CC decks own me, but it has beaten FG's.  Don't believe it?

(http://imageplay.net/view/m7Gbd63995/yay)

Well, maybe I was lucky that game, but it did play well.  This deck has potential and I'll keep working on it.  Also, I am trying to make it smaller, and I'll keep this thread informed when it works well!

Today I got a Basilisk Blood as reward. Also got a Fire Spirit recently. Its just me or the Oracle has increased the chance of donating normal cards, and maybe reduced chance for nymphs?
Either that, or people are reporting more often that they're getting normal items..

Congratulations my friend, may you do well in your War-tasking reponsibilities.

NOW IT'S TIME FOR WAR!

I've got Purple, Red, Black. I sold a nymph queen and light nymph.
So... jealous...
I have a  :entropy nymph that I won on my second spin ever  :)).  I'm waiting, praying, and hoping for a :darkness nymph.  It's all I want.. It's all I want.. It's all I want.. It's all I want.. It's all I want.. It's all I want..

Trio & Quartet / Re: Mark is Entropy . Light - Fire . The Religion
« on: May 15, 2010, 01:19:09 am »
um... whats with the graviton firemasters?
They're probably my favorite guys!  They come out after an Immolation or Cremation.  I use them cause Oty's swallow Fire Spirits whole.  Extra armor is nice, and Archangels help to heal.  Rage Elixer + Heal from Arch, meanwhile Ablaze from whatever can.  I'm debating Mirror Shield vs Jade Shield.

Trio & Quartet / Mark is Entropy . Light - Fire . The Religion
« on: May 15, 2010, 01:07:41 am »
Tell me your first thoughts, and please try it out!
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vd 4ve 4vg 4vg 4vl 4vn 4vn 4vo 5f0 5f3 5f3 5f6 5f6 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5fb 5fb 5fb 5l8 5le 5le 5lg 6u6 6ug 74e 74e 7dk 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 8pj

Does well at AI5 and okay at T50.

I'm trying to make my own deck to grind T50.  Let me know what you think about it..

Code: [Select]
4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4ve 4vg 4vg 4vl 4vn 4vn 4vo 5bv 5bv 5bv 5f0 5f3 5f3 5f6 5f6 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5fb 5fb 5fb 5l8 5le 5le 6tt 6u6 6ug 74e 74e 7ak 7dk 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp
It's a bit creative I think, though I don't peruse these forums much.  It's at least fun and I can kill off T50 pretty easily.

Two things.

1. Please change the thread title and take my name out of it.

2. By taking that Purple Nymph you kind of ninja'd one of my new rainbow deck ideas :) Yep, Purple Nymph is great.
Sorry about that!  I just wanted to give respect to the originator of the idea, considering my deck is a small variation of yours.  Thanks for the good build, I'm farming FG nows :)

I wanted to follow Scaredgirl's unupgraded, but initially didn't have the money to get all the upgrades that required.  Here's what I'm playing with right now, and I just want to say that it's awesome.  I give it ~50% for FG farming; though I don't have the statistics up.  I got lucky and bagged a purple nymph from the oracle early on.  Quint typically falls on the Otyugh.  In some games I need the purple nymph out for big monsters if I'm losing badly.  Deck works well, I recommend it if you have a purple nymph.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 500 52n 52r 592 5c6 5c6 5f8 5rl 5rl 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5up 61t 621 621 74b 7n3 7q5 7q8 8ps

For anyone noobs (like me) that can only upgrade one card and are thinking about which one, upgrade the Otyugh first.  As you can tell in this deck, I also have an upped firefly queen. electrum hourglass, and eternity.  The FQ is strictly luxury (Upped to make some games faster); the electrum hourglass is nice to have upped, though I did just as well before too (it is nice though, thanks SG); and the eternity was just a noob mistake early on  :)).

Strategy: The strategy for killing is really easy.  Pull your hand and save your cards.  Get as many quantum out as you can and don't play your creature cards without a quintessence.  Considering that you don't have that many creatures, each one is really important.  Don't be too hasty with your sundials.  I recommend reading the thread and looking up strategy for scaredgirl's deck here http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1615.0 (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1615.0).  They are quite similiar (considering I was going for that deck and just ended up here).  Anyway, try it out, see if you get out some good hands.

Also, don't be so quick to put out the purple nymph if you can.  She's a good DEF. card, but unless you're trying to deck the other person out, she can not win you a game.  Oty + Firefly Queen w/ 2 Emphatic can go a long way.  Situations where Purp Nymph is good would be like: they have 5 BIG creatures out and 7 small ones.  If you managed to get a bunch of quantum towers up, you may have just enough to use the Nymph, Quint her and Sundial.  The next round, drop another sundial and anti-matter one of the big boys.  Keep this up until you don't have entropy or you run out of sundial.  Antimatter works GREAT with dimensional shield because the heal is not blocked.  I have come back from multiple 1 HP games to win because of this. 

Anyway, good luck and try out this deck if you have the means, it's a slow deck at times, but it's a high %!

It does, and thank you.  I'm leaning towards that upgraded guy too, but I'm looking for something creative.

Hi, thanks for reading this thread.  Can you help me build a decent rainbow anti-FG deck based on those 3 listed pieces of information?  If it becomes stated that I probably couldn't farm FG, than a moderator should move this, but I do plan on getting to FG farming, so I would appreciate the expert advice in here.  Tyvm.

Entropy / Re: New Card: Purple Nymph
« on: April 29, 2010, 07:50:26 pm »
Hey guys, I'm new here.  I recently got the Purple Nymph from the Oracle, but don't know how I should use it well.  Can someone direct me to what I should do with this card, considering it's the best one I have?
Do NOT sell the nymph, it's possibly one of the best out there. I'd keep it until you make a rainbow god farmer, and then you can put it in there. Thats what I did, and it's saved me so many times.
Thanks a lot for the advice.  I do not plan on selling the card.  I'm currently playing an entropy/darkness deck, mark of darkness.  I'm not sure what type of rainbow deck I should be aiming for.  A bunch of quantum pillars, some fireflies?

Pages: [1] 2
blarg: