Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - rohlfo (510)

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43]
Deck Help / Re: max health deck
« on: December 02, 2010, 10:24:04 pm »

anyways, for gaining cash with a unupped deck i usually recommend farming ai3 or t50 ;).
I know, but that takes for ever! lol. Got some decks which beat level 5 so not too bad....but just trying to work out even better way with the max health :)

« on: December 02, 2010, 09:39:44 pm »
I've 1 SoG but that's all I've been able to afford so far lol.
good to see a deck along those lines, obv tedious to play but sometimes you have to sit it out for rewards!
cheers

« on: December 02, 2010, 09:16:34 pm »
it's money I need.....so many cards to upgrade!

« on: December 02, 2010, 09:08:16 pm »
just played a top 50 farming deck, ended up with 350 HP (and obv EM) and got 160 coins, surely that's worth it...? opinions?

« on: December 02, 2010, 09:02:21 pm »
I realise that. Question then is: what pays more: EM or finishing with loads of health?

Deck Help / max health deck
« on: December 02, 2010, 07:29:51 pm »
Hi everyone,
I've mainly been playing the aether+mindgate/dimension shield set-up (minimal upgrade) which has been great fun, and often does well against level 5 too.

I once beat (think was a level 5) deck which had some stoneskins, and seeing as I was on top of the game with mindgates and dimension shields I pulled loads of stoneskins off the other deck and ended the game with full health and about 500 life! This lead to quite a lot of cash, more than ever before, even with EM games, which made me think you get more cash for ending with more life?

So, too get max cash for upgrades, I'm trying to design a deck which will always try and get EM and end up with loads of health.....any thoughts? I've literally no upgrades so without upgrades would be cool, doesn't need to beat level 6, just level 5 if poss!
looking forward to reading ideas, thanks!

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43]
anything
blarg: