Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - rakazy8564 (106)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9
Humor / Re: One of our members is a hacker!!!
« on: June 25, 2010, 12:05:09 pm »
Can someone not blinded by anger respond? T_T  My question is in my previous post, they should be on the same page.
I am not blinded by anger, i am only confused over your discussions. how come all of you say they are targeted if only [you] is the hacker?  ???
Because they are [you]!!

« on: June 25, 2010, 12:01:46 pm »
Can someone not blinded by anger respond? T_T  My question is in my previous post, they should be on the same page.

« on: June 25, 2010, 11:56:32 am »
I dont understand Why is everyone talking about me?
Kollern is the number of 2?
How're they talking about you?  Aren't they talking about rakazy8564? o_O  And now they're accusing him/her/it of being me, so at any moment I'll be overwhelmed with blazing cannons of insults. ..... You don't happen to have a bunker around do ya? TT_TT

It has come to my attention that the reason http://elementsthegame.com is down at the moment, is because [you] hacked into it and deleted everything after taking a copy a of it. [you] then PM'd me saying he holds the databases ransom and will delete them all unless he gets 6 copies of each Nymph.

This is bad. Guys, what are we going to do?!

[you] why are you doing this?
Well, because I need nymphs of course ;)

In the meantime, I'll farm top50, while you all can't :P

And, as you can see, I have hacked already some persons:

well .. i've taken fast look on this topic and a can say only one thing: What The Fuck?

i never hacked, i think that hacking is despicable.

ad.x) i was been accused, that i am using some other profile here on this forum .. such a bullshit. admins here can see a ip addresses of posts so please, stop with inane accusing  me

ad.y) the screenshot from scaredgirl are not my .. oh bloody hell, i've never used such a pillars combination ..

ad.z) it's just caused due bugs in this game.

i am very disappointed and sad, that this thread has been ever founded .. scaredgirl had to write me personal message first if she had some doubts ..

i have no care about my own fame since i agree, that i am deviant excellent with computers and programming, but what seems to me very bad is, that all of this inane charges have ever occured.

ave, ntz
Omg, not even a week is passed since my registration and i'm marked as a cheater, or there's somebody else with my same account name? O_O

edit: LOL!  :D

LOLZ

Has anyone noticed The dictator's response? o_O  Or is he joking around?

« on: June 25, 2010, 11:50:50 am »
Can I talk to Scaredgirl then?  Or to anyone who's faced rakazy8564 in the game.  Does it say you're facing rakazy8564?  You can have a different forum name than what your in-game name is.  Also, whether you believe me or not, I'll stand my ground and fight for the fact that I am innocent.

« on: June 25, 2010, 11:33:06 am »
Can someone please respond? o_O  Is it rakazy8564 as in the forum account, or as in the elements account?  Cause here I'm rakazy8564, but my elements account names are different from my forum name >_<  I don't wanna get banned ~_~  ....  I'm anticipating a huge surge of hate soon, but I want some answers too TT_TT
Calm down, we all know that [you] is the hacker.
Look at my forum name, the resemblance is uncanny!! >_<   Well ... they're exactly the same, but I wanna know if rakazy8564 is the forum name or the elements account name.  If it's the first, I swear I'm innocent!!  If it's the second then how do we stop him? ... The surge has started T_T

« on: June 25, 2010, 11:17:20 am »
Can someone please respond? o_O  Is it rakazy8564 as in the forum account, or as in the elements account?  Cause here I'm rakazy8564, but my elements account names are different from my forum name >_<  I don't wanna get banned ~_~  ....  I'm anticipating a huge surge of hate soon, but I want some answers too TT_TT

Game Suggestions and Feedback / Re: Dragon Balance
« on: June 25, 2010, 11:05:40 am »
What about Elite Phase Dragons?  Though they are Immaterial, they are only 10/6 and cost 14 :aether I want it to be 11/5 or even 12/5 as the it keeps it normal damage output when the opponent brings up his Flame Buckler (Thorn Carapace is another story, unsure how to deal with that as it's 75% unless a .75 damage counter is sufficient into calculating its average damage output).
Actually, decreasing the HP to 5 would buff it a lot, because it would be able to slip through Grav Shield.
Darn you saw right through that xD  But it doesn't seem fair that they can hit us when we're using our Phase Shields and we can't hit them when they're using their Gravity Shields.

« on: June 25, 2010, 10:59:06 am »
It has come to my attention that the reason http://elementsthegame.com is down at the moment, is because [you] hacked into it and deleted everything after taking a copy a of it. [you] then PM'd me saying he holds the databases ransom and will delete them all unless he gets 6 copies of each Nymph.

This is bad. Guys, what are we going to do?!

[you] why are you doing this?
Does it really say it's me? O_O

I voted better game balance... I think there is not enough advantage to being second in turn... Also need a better chat and maybe a redraw first hand option
There's already a redraw that occurs if you get no pillars/towers.  Getting a good/bad had is all on luck then.  If a redraw feature was implemented then you could just keep redrawing until you've gotten the perfect draw.

Game Suggestions and Feedback / Re: fusion effects
« on: June 25, 2010, 04:34:13 am »
what really is the point of making a game anyway? its for entertainment. hell, if zanz wanted to put his time to use that has a point, he could have coded some other thing, other than a game, and elementsthegame would not exist. how does that sound?

Im not saying I dont like it BECAUSE its hard to code, Im saying I dont think its WORTH THE EFFORT to code.
And why not?

Because it seems like such little stupidity effect for so much effort, and it would kinda ruin the game if you think about it, because people dont want a Yu-Gi-Oh! knock-off, they want a genuine unique game, and I think the fusion idea takes away that non-generic element that Elements The Game possesses. Im sorry, its just my opinion.
The fusion in Yu-Gi-Oh! were due to monsters fusing.  He's talking about spell effects and their effects magnify/cancel by which spells are used upon the same creature.  It'll allow certain elements to gain creature control as well.  Also, what card games have fusion in them and what kind of fusion?

Look at "Adrenaline+Adrenaline=Overdose" by Troh for a preview of what kind of effects people are thinking of.  I have a few ideas in there too. ^_^  Till later~ ....

Game Suggestions and Feedback / Re: Dragon Balance
« on: June 25, 2010, 04:26:02 am »
What about Elite Phase Dragons?  Though they are Immaterial, they are only 10/6 and cost 14 :aether I want it to be 11/5 or even 12/5 as the it keeps it normal damage output when the opponent brings up his Flame Buckler (Thorn Carapace is another story, unsure how to deal with that as it's 75% unless a .75 damage counter is sufficient into calculating its average damage output).

Card Ideas and Art / Re: Maze | Labyrinth
« on: June 25, 2010, 04:18:21 am »
It's stronger than Procastination in terms of delaying damage.  Decks that rely heavily on their creature's skills won't have much of a problem with this card than decks that rely on the damage output of their creatures to kill their opponent.  Besides being delayed if they hit for a turn, they also have to deal with the chance of their creatures missing.  Also, I'm not too found of the chances of creatures hitting in this game, cause normally they don't follow the trend on the card.  Sometimes it's 100% hit and others it's a total blind-fire (I don't mean with one creature, I mean with quite a few little buggers).

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9
blarg: