Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - neverstop4325 (39)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Introduce Yourself / Re: Howdy Fellas!
« on: December 28, 2011, 11:45:10 pm »
Law bass:

Respect his Authoritah!
lol he should make that his picture when he becomes a junior member

Introduce Yourself / Re: Howdy Fellas!
« on: December 12, 2011, 11:31:18 pm »
Welcome, I also came here from kong, but I will get into detail later but for now, Welcome.  :life >:D   LIFE DOES THIS SOMETIMES :life

Deck Help / Re: Adrenaline's Spirit
« on: December 11, 2011, 02:52:05 pm »
thats great mark of  :water gives me 5 quanta? last  time I checked it was at 8 when I ended that battle.

Introduce Yourself / Re: Hi
« on: December 11, 2011, 02:47:41 pm »
i would suggest leaving the decks built on the forum for a while, until you get frustrated and want to farm quickly and effectively basically. The reason i suggest this is because I think you get a better grasp of deckbuilding and your own favourite styles / cards which (personally) i think makes the early game more fun.

For deck building http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,1190.0.html (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,1190.0.html) Thats the deckbuilding tutorial, might be a good read :)

Other than that, welcome to elements and the community!
Those decks are very effective against AI3 but 75% chance on PvP.

« on: December 11, 2011, 02:23:37 pm »
Graboid rush? Wanna battle vs my Adrenalines spirit?

« on: December 11, 2011, 07:06:59 am »
I'm not completely newb you know I didn't stuff all of the :life creatures in the deck. What do you expect. I'm not going for forest spirits only, I'm going for the best attacks possible, if you haven't noticed. -.-

« on: December 11, 2011, 06:39:54 am »
LAST ONE JUST FAILED

« on: December 11, 2011, 06:38:08 am »
quote author=furballdn link=topic=34613.msg467369#msg467369 date=1323584048]
Get rid of the spirits completely if they're not the deck's main purpose. 6 frogs, 6 adrenalines, 2 or 3 cockatrices make a very good skeletal build for a mono :life deck. Forest spirits should only be used if it's a very synergetic duo between :life and :water.
[/quote]so your saying to change it to not being able to use forest spirits... The forest spirits can annoy your opponent very much... I know this deck is lacking off shields but every deck has their pros and cons right? And the fact that you can use it to get it up to over 20 attack. This full deck is also good for arena decks but I'd rather not. The forest spirits have the exact amount of respect in this deck as any other creature in this deck. So there really is no main creature for this mono :life deck.

« on: December 11, 2011, 06:17:48 am »
adding on to what klown said (just in my version), you can create your own deck or, use a suggestive deck. Like you I am also a newb but I just been floating around the forums looking at decks and studying what the cards do, so thats a way of studying cards, and if you get confused by the way they name the cards (ex: adrenafrogs) don't blame the people  ;D  :life

Introduce Yourself / Re: Greatings, Elementals!
« on: December 11, 2011, 06:09:12 am »
Welcome to elements, and whoa!!! Thats alot to learn in a few weeks. It took me at least 6 weeks just to learn.

Deck Help / Re: Probably outdated timebow
« on: December 11, 2011, 05:45:41 am »
I say just make a completely new deck like really just make a new deck and put it  at 30 cards. What I do for my deck ideas (Not saying do this) is sketch out my deck before I make it. Look at cards and see what they do, then try making the deck.

« on: December 11, 2011, 05:22:49 am »
My advice: Either go for straight up adrenafrogs or forest spirits. Mixing the two together isn't that great of an idea. Also, 6 heals is more than necessary.
So your saying that I should get rid of some frogs and some spirits and some heals. Ok.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
anything
blarg: