Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - miniwally (2544)

Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212]
Card Ideas and Art / Re: Miniwally's Card Ideas
« on: March 28, 2010, 02:11:37 am »
variety gives the game more depth
The Lava card may not be really useful for now, but in the future, it might be really useful!

Those card ideas have been suggested a lot of times before but in terms of art, yours is the best  :)
Had no idea about them being suggested before and thr assassin is seriously underpowered but editing it is going to be so annoyin :P. Will probably fix it tomorrow by inputting it into the template.

About shockwave you'd need to have them in your hand at the same time as the freeze and it's not like shockwave can effect a whole field at once only one per card which is limited at 6 also field freeze doesn't work against immortals.

Thank you for the art complement.

Card Ideas and Art / Re: Combining Shards into Crystals and Gems
« on: March 28, 2010, 02:08:44 am »
Great ideas with combinations.

Just a question can you play 6 SoD's and gems or do gems count as shards in the restriction thing.

Slightly less impressive then but still a great idea. I think if you mentioned somewhere that it wasn't done by you that'd clear that up.

Anyway back to my original point don't you think that it's a lot of cards that are to be interlinked between just 2 elements. In fact it's a lot of cards to be interlinked.

Wow that seems extremely good but I'm shocked it's all these new cards all interlinked between each other over just two elements.

I would like to congratulate you on your amazing graphical designs for these, they look truly amazing.

Card Ideas and Art / Miniwally's Card Ideas
« on: March 28, 2010, 01:39:37 am »
Ok heres some ideas I came up with  for new cards for 5 different elements. They were originally posted on Kongregate (here http://www.kongregate.com/forums/22-elements/topics/50610-ideas-for-elements-ccg-destructive-criticism-will-be-ignored?page=60#posts-1838300) and some changes have been undergone.

Assassin

Information

The picture obviously wasn't drawn by me (from assassin's creed II) and I made it before I found out about the templates on the forums so in some peoples eyes it may look a bit messy. It'd need a new picture but I'm not very good with graphics so it's basically a placeholder.

Picture

Upgrader

Information

First card designed with SG's photoshop templates (thank you for those). It essentially turns any creature into it's upgraded version during play. So a phase spider (4|2) would turn into a phase recluse (7|2) after targetting it with this card. The artwork is not done by me apart from a tiny bit of editing so this image would also need to be replaced. This is only really effective with unupped decks and can help new players get better creatures out and have a fighting chance.

Picture

Rebirth

Information

Artwork is not done by me and doesn't even fit in with the card at all. This works with any card of yours that has just died will come back on to your field to fight again.

Picture

Field Freeze/Congeal

Information

Artwork for this was done by me with SG's templates it's a good offensive card for water which attacks the whole field so it gives water a more offensive option.

Picture

Lava

Description

Essentially a nightfall card for fire creatures and any alterations to the card you can think of I will be happy to see. Another one with the artwork done by me.

Pictures

Yin Yang

Description

Switches the creatures hp and attack round. Tried to make sure this wasn't overpowered cause if you use it on titan then you got a 70 attack onster but it would cost you 70 gravity quantum to do this as explained in the cards N cost.

Pictures

Added Notes

Is there any reason this keeps scrolling up and down when I keep typing it's making this a very difficult job.

Thank you for looking at my card ideas and designs.

Card Ideas and Art / Re: ancient tree card idea!
« on: March 28, 2010, 01:02:04 am »
Yeh I think the idea is to kill it yourself not entirely sure but that seems to be the thing.

Now if only I could make the images to go in the cards :P.

Rainbow Decks / Re: PuppyChow's FG Rainbow
« on: March 07, 2010, 04:45:57 pm »
I've started using this deck in place of SG's old one due to sundial nerf. I used to play with 3 SoG's and one feral bond and it worked fine if not better some times but I got a 4th one so I'll start using 4. I added a PU just for fun cause I enjoy using them. Playing with an upped graveyard but I'll replace it with unupped to see if it improves and added an EA mainly just for seism.

I did what astaroth did and was beating some of the harder gods while failing vs some of the easier ones but I think that was down to luck. I'll collect some stats based on 100 games like someone did earlier and post them.

Rainbow Decks / The ULTIMATE False God killing deck!!!
« on: December 15, 2009, 10:10:18 pm »

Am I just missing it or in the upgrade section have you missed out when you need to upgrade graboid

Deck Help / ugh...help please
« on: December 15, 2009, 10:10:18 pm »

I noticed in the fire queen god screenshot you stole the empathic bonds where as if you read SG'S tactics against fake gods for ehr decks you wouldn't have done this. Just thought I'd point it out.

Rainbow Decks / The ULTIMATE False God killing deck!!!
« on: December 15, 2009, 10:10:17 pm »

Thanks for the deck it's really helped me slight variation to yours with an added gravity shield to make it 55 cards (used to be a massively bigger difference but thought I was strayign away from the roiginal and was beginning to lose more).

upgrades -

8x Quantum Towers
2x Supernovas
1x Fallen Druid
1x Graveyard
2x Elite Otyughs
1x Elite Queen
1x Eagle's Eye
3x Electrum Hourglasses

100% win rate vs level 3's

Fake Gods   Played   Wins   Losses   % Wins   E.M   % Times

Chaos Lord    4   2   2   50%   1   50%
     Fire Queen    0   0   0   #DIV/0!   0   #DIV/0!
     Gemini    1   0   1   0%   0   #DIV/0!
     Graviton   2   2   0   100%   1   50%
     Hermes    1   0   1   0%   0   #DIV/0!
     Incarnate    5   4   1   80%   3   75%
     Miracle    0   0   0   #DIV/0!   0   #DIV/0!
     Morte    3   0   3   0%   0   #DIV/0!
     Rainbow    1   0   1   0%   0   #DIV/0!
     Scorpio    1   0   1   0%   0   #DIV/0!
     Seism      1   2   33%   0   0%

Managed to win 2 cards of Incarnate so now I have 2 more supernovas so I'll start a new table but morte and scorpio are really annoying and I don't want to sue a purify.

Deck Help / Rainbow Scarab, please :D
« on: December 15, 2009, 10:10:17 pm »

A nice deck SG would neever have thought about using PU I might try this out when i get rich from my modified version of your god beater.

Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212]
blarg: