Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - jjh295 (9)

Pages: [1]
General Discussion / Re: Elements Nymph Count
« on: July 09, 2011, 04:14:21 pm »
I just got another  :earth

So right now, my total is:  :entropy :earth :earth :earth

I just went against Lionheart using this deck (un-upped Fire Bolt) and that was by far the easiest False God match-up I've ever had. I had 73 HP left when he drew dead. Had the AI not drawn dead, I would have killed him off within the next two turns, anyway.

I want all my match-ups to be against Lionheart, now.

Oh, and going off of what someone said earlier, I'm at 7 False God wins without a card. I hope I don't get stuck waiting till 26.

« on: June 13, 2011, 04:41:38 pm »
I just got a Purple Nymph.  :entropy

The Oracle is finally starting to like me :)

General Discussion / Re: Problem?
« on: June 13, 2011, 04:37:02 pm »
I actually generally don't play PvP cause of people like him.

I've only played 2 PvP matches in Elements and both players were actually really nice. Is it rare to come across a moron like TheKingJelly did?

« on: June 11, 2011, 08:14:35 pm »
Just got my first nymph and it's an Auburn Nymph. :earth

Introduce Yourself / Re: Hey
« on: June 09, 2011, 05:34:35 am »
Hi and welcome. The deck looks ok-ish, though you "might" do some tweaks here and there.

As a first advice, DO NOT SELL ANY NYMPH. Also, don't sell Pharaoh, Arctic Squid too, they're rare as well (but can be farmed in T50).
Thanks for the advice. I actually don't sell any cards. I want to save up a lot of cards so that I can build and rebuild my deck from time to time, to avoid always using the same cards with the same strategy.

Life / Re: Forest Scorpion | Scorpion
« on: June 09, 2011, 05:31:05 am »
Yeah, I upgraded my card to a Scorpion so I wouldn't feel as bad about using an Adrenaline on it over a Horned Frog. Also, I got tired of a Shield being put out, which would basically nullify my Forest Scorpion.

Introduce Yourself / Hey
« on: June 09, 2011, 05:20:15 am »
I've been playing Elements through Kongregate for a week or two now. I normally don't play these types of games, but Elements has me addicted. I started off using the :life deck since green's my favorite color. I knew nothing about the game, so I figured it was as good a reason as any.

I am currently using a mono-life rush deck with a couple tweaks, that probably make my deck worse, but more enjoyable for me when I'm playing, cause it gives me a couple extra options.

I've played both Tyrant and Elements and I don't understand the appeal of Tyrant. I've rated Tyrant a 2, while I've rated Elements a 5.

To each his own, though.

Pages: [1]
anything
blarg: