Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - clawver937 (7)

Pages: [1]
Deck Help / Re: pvp deck (under construction, engineers needed XD)
« on: March 21, 2010, 11:45:50 pm »
I feel you should take out the miracle (the only time you can use it is when you get ALL the supernovas), and add some lightnings, and explosions. I also think you should take out the antimatters. My reasoning for this, is that antimatters are much too expensive, and therefore have no place in a PvP deck. If you have enough turns to use the antimatters, there's something wrong with your deck.

Card Ideas and Art / Re: super pillar!!!! (heroic music)
« on: February 18, 2010, 03:37:11 am »
If you make it a spell it's a lose-lose situation. If, somehow, only mono decks could use it, they would start shredding rainbow decks in PvP. If all decks could use the spell, then rainbow would become OP.

I think the best thing to do here, would be to make it a "super pillar" that costs quantum of that type.

60 games is definitely not "more stats than most decks have", but his win/loss ratio is about 55%
(30:25). That doesn't seem so good when you have THIS http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,1748.0.html (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,1748.0.html)

The win ratio for this deck(s) is actually MUCH lower. I was skeptical about the win ratios, so I talked to Ivan about the win ratios, and he said he excluded divine glory, rainbow, and graviton. That means the ACTUAL win ratio is MUCH lower. Another thing he mentioned, was the fact that he only played about 60 games. Let's see...that averages out to.....5 games per false god. Misleading results, indeed.

Rainbow Decks / Re: Celi's Rainbow Deck
« on: December 27, 2009, 05:13:37 pm »
This deck is a bit life-quantum heavy, so you might want to take out a feral bond and substitute it with a graveyard/boneyard or a firestorm.

Humor / Re: YOU LAUGH...... YOU LOSE - Engrish Edition
« on: December 21, 2009, 12:35:03 am »
I lost on the first one..... A hand when it says, "Beware of Foot" is just too much for me!

Earth / Re: New Card: Stone Skin
« on: December 17, 2009, 10:13:49 pm »
Zanzarino should make an hp cap for it, or it would be WAY overpowered

Pages: [1]
anything
blarg: