Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Wonder (727)

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61
General Discussion / Re: My View on PvP Farming VS. AI Farming
« on: December 12, 2010, 04:15:47 am »
Agreed. I find myself losing interest when grinding the AI fairly quickly. Especially AI3, since it's easy. So I switch off from grinding and playing PvP. I'll maybe grind for 30minutes and then PvP for 10. This way I can maintain my interest for much longer.

:) :)

I'm fairly new to Elements as well. I just grinded AI3 nonstop until I could make a RoL/Hope. Now I grind both AI3 and FG. You should just be patient and get 9000 Electrum to upgrade your RoLs and start farming FG.
Here's a guide that will help you with strategies when fighting the FGs.

http://elementswiki.co.cc/pve/false-gods/

There are tips about using a RoL/Hope deck on the lower paragraphs.

Good Luck~

:)

General Discussion / Re: I'm new and this game is p cool.
« on: December 12, 2010, 04:10:36 am »
Really good start [: Experimenting with different elements is the best way to find your comfort zone and which one you like best. For the RoL/Hope deck, I would run a light dragon or two, it's useful against the FGs with Miracles and you won't deck out as often.

Good Luck~

General Discussion / Re: [Poll] How many nymphs do you have?
« on: December 12, 2010, 04:07:49 am »
I've played for a little less then a month and I've gotten one nymph. The White Nymph. When I first got it, I was going to sell xD Not knowing how rare it is.

I don't have a picture but one of my RoLs once got mutated into a 12/10 dragon with poison

General Discussion / Re: What is the best FG deck?
« on: December 12, 2010, 04:04:12 am »
If you just starting the game, RoL/Hope is the best. It works against most of the FGs fairly well compared to the others. Just look it up on the Forums, there are many different variations. Experiment and find which one you like the best.
Good Luck~

:)

Rainbow Decks / Re: Shak'ars Revenge (FG-Voodoo)
« on: December 11, 2010, 09:05:37 pm »
This is the fastest FG deck out there. But i still like RoL/Hope....

;) ;) ;) ;)

Duo-Decks / Re: Liquid Gargoyles
« on: November 22, 2010, 09:26:56 pm »
Really cool deck [: You might have trouble with early rush decks or stall decks with a lot of CC but other then that it sounds like a solid idea.

I'm gonna try it [: thanks for the idea~
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

This is a pretty cool question [: lots of in-depth answers :D :D :D

Well i'm fairly new to Elements and i've had about 2-3weeks of actual play. At first, I didn't even know there was a forum and all these really good decks posted. So i kept restarting my account and trying all the different elements. After a while of messing around, i decided to stick with darkness. I made a pretty standard devourer, black dragon deck and started to grind AI3s. After a day or two, i found the chatroom and forums. I got to know all the different decks and strategies and made a shrieker rush deck, which is now almost completely upgraded. I didn't make a forum account until well after I made my deck.

So i don't really have a "favorite" element right now... but i did like darkness a lot   :) :) :)

Game Suggestions and Feedback / Re: Devourers's Quanta Drain is messed up
« on: November 22, 2010, 09:17:50 pm »
I have the same problem with my shrieker deck sometimes too. but if you get a good hand and manage to get 1-2 shriekers out before ur opponent gets a devourer then you shud be ok. You could also add pendulums so you have more time quanta

Duo-Decks / Re: A Fun armagio/archangel combo
« on: November 22, 2010, 09:14:45 pm »
I like this version but i think the rage/angel might be more effective

Duo-Decks / Re: blessed rage
« on: November 22, 2010, 09:09:18 pm »
Nice  ;D i'm gonna try it

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61
anything
blarg: