Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - SunnyGreens (245)

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]
Card Ideas and Art / Re: Hallucination | Psychosis
« on: May 06, 2010, 02:00:30 am »
Gravity Bolt? No shameless plugs on my thread! :( Also, I guess I should clarify. This is not meant to be a single-turn instant effect. I suppose its more of an effect similar to Gravity Pull. You cast it on a creature (yours or theirs) and it will attack random targets instead of attacking only its opponent every turn.

Card Ideas and Art / Empath | False Prophet
« on: May 06, 2010, 01:53:03 am »
NAME:
Empath
ELEMENT:
Light
COST:
5 (Light)
TYPE:
Creature
ATK|HP:
0/9
ABILITY:
2(Life): +0/+1 to all friendly creatures, Empath gains +0/-1 for each creature affected in this way.
ART BY:
-
IDEA BY:
SunnyGreens
NAME:
False Prophet
ELEMENT:
Light
COST:
5 (Light)
TYPE:
Creature
ATK|HP:
0/3
ABILITY:
2(Death): +0/-2 to all friendly creatures, False Prophet gains +1/+0 for each creature affected in this way.
ART BY:
-
IDEA BY:
SunnyGreens
NOTES: [/color][/b]
Empath's ability cannot reduce its health below 0.
SERIES: [/color][/b]
-

Card Ideas and Art / Hallucination | Psychosis
« on: May 06, 2010, 01:45:25 am »
NAME:
Hallucination
ELEMENT:
Entropy
COST:
3 (Entropy)
TYPE:
Spell
ATK|HP:
-
ABILITY:
The target creature deals its attack damage to a random creature or player each turn.
ART BY:
-
IDEA BY:
SunnyGreens
NAME:
Psychosis
ELEMENT:
Entropy
COST:
2 (Entropy)
TYPE:
Spell
ATK|HP:
-
ABILITY:
The target creature deals its attack damage to a random creature or player each turn.
ART BY:
-
IDEA BY:
SunnyGreens
To clarify, this is not a one-turn effect, but for however long the creature stays in play (unless lobotomized). Each turn it will attack any creature or player at random during its attack phase. The creature retains its abilities in addition to its...new mental state. I had thought that abilities such as poison, vampire, and momentum would still be in effect. Momentum might allow the attack to be effective against immortal creatures, for example.

-

Card Ideas and Art / Undergrowth | Overgrowth
« on: May 06, 2010, 01:36:41 am »
NAME:
Undergrowth
ELEMENT:
Life
COST:
7 (Life)
TYPE:
Permanent
ATK|HP:
-
ABILITY:
Summon 7 plant shields that absorb N damage from a single source. N = number of counters. 2(Wind): Add one counter, may be played multiple times per turn.
ART BY:
-
IDEA BY:
SunnyGreens
NAME:
Overgrowth
ELEMENT:
Life
COST:
5 (Life)
TYPE:
Permanent
ATK|HP:
-
ABILITY:
Summon 7 plant shields that absorb N damage from a single source. N = number of counters. 2(Wind): Add one counter, may be played multiple times per turn.
ART BY:
-
IDEA BY:
SunnyGreens
A kind of combination of Bone Wall and Leaf Dragon.

To be clear: unlike Bone Wall the strength of the Under/Overgrowth diminishes as the counters drop. If a 5/5 attacks when there are 5 counters, 0 damage is taken and one counter removed. If that 5/5 then attacks when there are 4 counters left, 1 damage pushes through and another counter removed leaving 3.

Edit: Revamped to read like the Bone Wall description for clarity.
-

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]
blarg: