Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Spiraler (267)

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]
Issue Archive / Bazaar
« on: March 01, 2011, 04:18:37 am »
For some reason, when I go to the bazaar, the cards from the latest update aren't showing, but they are in-game.

Issue Archive / Bazaar
« on: March 01, 2011, 04:12:33 am »
For some reason, the common cards in the new update aren't showing up in the bazaar, but are in game.

General Discussion / Element for deckout
« on: March 01, 2011, 02:34:47 am »
I chose these 5 elements because I thought these were the best at performing deckout. Remember, this is for deckout, not your favorite element. Think about the cards these elements have, go to the bazaar if you have to, but don't be mad if I left out your choice, chose from these 5. Remember, entropy, time, aether, death, and fire. I was thinking about blocking and killing, and not so much healing. Don't count unupgraded and upgraded seperately. Also, keep in mind that this is force opponent to deckout, but also remember you can't deckout either. No shards of gratitude, or divinity. Shard of readiness is okay. No healing, just blocking and killing. And I have forced deckout with mono decks of these elements. Also, cope with what I picked. GO ENTROPY FOR DISSIPATION SHIELD AND FIELD!

"I'm really surprised time has so many votes.

So what if it can rewind its creatures forever; you'll almost never need that. The majority of decks are less than 36 cards, and nearly every deck is less than 40 cards. By the time you get to 50 cards, you'll almost never meet an opponent with more cards than you." from root ranger. He is absolutely right. Think about that and change your vote.

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]
anything
blarg: