Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Seph454 (30)

Pages: [1] 2 3
Aether / Re: Mind Gate | Mind Gate
« on: August 07, 2010, 09:39:31 pm »
i love that deck devan and this card is awesome i just noticed the pillars are up in trainer to  new arts
Thank you ^.^

This card if far from being OP actually I think its just a weaker hourglass.  You add a card just like hourglass but there is a good chance you cant even play the card were as hourglass you know your gonna draw a card you can play.
If you put cards in your deck that help you play the cards you gets like quantum towers or novas, then it works well. And you also have a decent chance of getting a pillar, so you can play a card of a different element.
Yes it would work in a rainbow and I agree its seems like a very fun card, I was just pointing out that it definitely isnt OP for all the people up in arms saying its too good and game-breaking. 

Aether / Re: Mind Gate | Mind Gate
« on: August 07, 2010, 09:26:01 pm »
This card if far from being OP actually I think its just a weaker hourglass.  You add a card just like hourglass but there is a good chance you cant even play the card were as hourglass you know your gonna draw a card you can play.

Rainbow Decks / Re: (1.24) CC? Why bother?
« on: August 05, 2010, 08:35:41 am »
I detested this deck at first but after several changes I'm definitely running around 55-60% if I had to guess.  Someone said it earlier and it was exactly right, make the easy gods easier.  I found the best strategy is the make certain you win the easy match-up and hope to get lucky on the tough ones.  The ways I was mostly losing the easy matches at first was 1. Not having enough quanta to cast anything  and 2. not drawing a permafrost.  Most easy gods i.e gods with no perm destruction just auto-lose when perma hits the table.  Because of this I made the changes I made and it really does work well for me.  Being a bigger deck doesnt effect it because of the increased towers and it has actually saved me a few times from decking before I got the kill.  Drawing towers early is what you want and drawing them late doesnt hurt since the game should be over by then.

This is what I'm currently using
Code: [Select]
6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u7 6u7 71c 77f 77f 7dq 7dq 7gp 7gp 7gp 7k2 7n3 7q5 7q5 80h 80h 80i

Deck Help / Re: how can i improve it?
« on: July 30, 2010, 08:46:02 am »
Despite the combo nature of the deck I'm not sure if the vultures are good enough damage dealers.  I would probably replace them with dragons or maybe sapphire chargers.

Deck Help / Re: My new mono-deck to be upgraded!
« on: July 30, 2010, 08:42:04 am »
Whats your goal for the deck?  Is it to grind AI3 or Top50?  If your going for an AI3 grinder that is the absolute fastest in the game then go for an upped golem rush/ball lightning deck.  If you want speed and a high EM%  I've been using an upped mono life heal deck which is fast and EM's alot

Thanks for the replies, after testing it seems mono life is the way to go for fast and EM.  Decks like shrieker, speedbow, and golem rush are faster but the EM rate is almost nothing.

On another note, do you think the dragons are good in the deck?  They are alway dead weight in my hand, ive been testing between them and epinephrine.  I've also been testing one long sword in the deck which I really like since its so cheap for the damage it deals

The fastest I've found is the mono life heal rush but is there a better one when your going for fast and EM?

Forum Archive / Re: Best deck for grinding t50?
« on: July 28, 2010, 05:04:54 pm »
I really love most if not all the decks in this thread but what a lot of you don't seem to get is that most people don't have the money or time to upgrade 30 cards. Also many of these decks have rare cards that many people don't have which is why they're grinding t50. So i have 2 questions:

1. What is the best un-upgraded deck for grinding t-50 that doesn't involve many rare cards (1-2 is essentially ok)?

2. Are the decks from the beginning of this thread, that were made a long time ago, still good for t-50 grinding?
You can really grind for rares with any deck, you just need to figure out which people have their farms on and quit other matches if you dont care about your record.  As for best un-upped decks go here http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,8813.0.html  I like vreely t50 killer and a few of the speedbows on there

Entropy / Re: Antimatter | Improved Antimatter
« on: July 28, 2010, 04:26:55 am »
I think people will catch on to how powerful this is soon enough.  I'm playing cc why bother right now and anitmatter is almost never useless, i'm running three now and it makes other cc obsolete

Light / Re: Hope / Hope
« on: July 28, 2010, 03:13:44 am »
I'm not a huge advocate of hope just because it was solely made to go with RoL.  Your never gonna see hope in any other deck other that the current one, its not versatile at all.  Its not like it made playing light any better, it just created a single deck and thats all its ever used for. 

Forum Archive / Re: Best deck for grinding t50?
« on: July 27, 2010, 11:16:33 pm »
I actually made one more alteration and swapped the Elite Deja Vu for an hourglass. The deck itself is not the fastest but the EM and win percentage are very nice and counters most decks. The deck that gives it the most trouble are lava golem decks. Especially the one with 2-3 crimson dragons, 4 ball lightnings, and 3-4 phoenix's.
Been running a lose version of this and it works quite well especially against why bother which is alot of the t50.  I usually dont have much trouble against golems, but more so against RoL.  If they get a hope down its time to pack it up.  It also has trouble with green rush, without life gain or cc it just cant keep up without a really good draw.

False Gods / Re: Are false gods the best to grind for points?
« on: July 27, 2010, 07:40:24 pm »
Ya I was talkin points as in score

Pages: [1] 2 3
blarg: