Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - PuppyChow (1577)

Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132]
Forum Archive / seeking speed poison builds for t50 and pvp
« on: December 15, 2009, 04:10:15 pm »

My poison deck:

MARK IS WATER

It generally does very well in pvp, but against T50 speed poison (SG's version) is faster; this relies on being able to put a congeal lock on your opponent. Rainbow decks will usually inevitably get around it (if you don't win first >_>), and with the quantum tower glitch they could get an otyugh or ulitharid or such out before you get an octopus out. That's the purpose of the congeal; to give you a small chance of drawing it and being able to play an octopus without it getting eaten/destroyed.

The shard of gratitude could (and probably should) be replaced by another arsenic. I just don't have another arsenic upgraded, so for asthetic purposes I went with the shard. And the shard HAS saved my life before.

Against speed poison decks, this deck generally has just as good of a shot (maybe even better) than the speed poison, especially if you get an arsenic at around the same time they do.

Forum Archive / What the heck?
« on: December 15, 2009, 04:10:06 pm »

That's because the real Levgre is Levgreee, I think.

Forum Archive / I think I'm accidentally haxxing discords...
« on: December 15, 2009, 04:10:04 pm »

It's all about quitting games that aren't rare farm decks :p. Just only do it late at night though. Doing it during the day just screws over your score, win/loss total, and electrum. Tonight there's so many rare farms up I've actually GAINED electrum through only playing them. There's been times I've played Krog's deck three times in a row, then QuantumT's deck, then Maurauder's deck. XD

Forum Archive / I think I'm accidentally haxxing discords...
« on: December 15, 2009, 04:10:04 pm »

I've won 8 tonight off of Krog's deck.
Also won 4 pulvys, 5 (edit: eight) tridents, eternity (first one :D), morning star, and owl's eye.

But still. EIGHT DISCORDS.  :-\. And NO Lobotomizers. It was actually making me semi-mad.

EDIT: I'm officially haxxing tridents too. Just won THREE of them off of ONE game with QuantumT's rare farm.
EDIT 2: Got a shard from mightyhat :D. Thanks all who put up rare farm decks.

Forum Archive / Looking for a good speed deck for Top 50
« on: December 15, 2009, 04:10:03 pm »

I'd say mono fire or mono dark. Go ahead and search for a deck like those.

If you'd rather have an almost 100% win percentage, go with fire/light with time mark (there's a topic here). It's not necessarily speed, but it isn't rainbow slow either. Once you upgrade the sundials go ahead and drop the light pillars for a light mark.

Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132]
anything
blarg: