Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Nathan11101 (17)

Pages: [1] 2
Game Suggestions and Feedback / Re: [Suggestion] Auto Ability
« on: February 15, 2012, 07:04:05 am »
There are ways around this though, like having the button only able to be turned on 15 times a day, just like the oracle button is only click-able once per day.
Does this help? Seems like this idea isnt popular lol, oh well I guess ill just grind away for the next 3 months :(

Deck Help / Re: Aether Deck
« on: February 15, 2012, 07:00:37 am »
Thanks for the tips, ill give it a try. Im pretty keen with this set up though, I win way more than I lose and thats what I need right now.

Im kinda new, so not sure what PC or GG is lol. I chose to upgrade the pillars first because of a previous post, upgrading the monsters first costs more so I dont get my cards out as fast. If i upgrade my pillars first, which I have done, I can get all cards out earlier and win faster then I can concentrate on the shields and monsters.

Btw are there only 3 different shards?

Game Suggestions and Feedback / Re: [Suggestion] Auto Ability
« on: February 15, 2012, 06:03:31 am »
pikachu; in defense of the idea, that thread is completely different.
By that I mean having an auto-player initiate battles for 12 hours straight is ridiculous, its not even close to what im suggesting here.

Aves; You have a very good point there. 50 games wouldn't be close to what it would actually be, I didn't consider the speed at which AI plays games.

There are ways around this though, like having the button only able to be turned on 15 times a day, just like the oracle button is only click-able once per day.
That also solves the problem of not many playing PvP, after possibly gaining 1 or 2 upped cards they would like to play some PvP or arena with those.
You could say they might just play the trainer, but seriously when you first started who would you rather face? Another player, or a trainer. Definitely another player.

OldTrees; Yes I agree, ive only been playing for a week and its extremely tiring to grind away with 1/4 of an upped deck. Even if this was somehow sped up to 1.5x the gain/chance it would be great for all new players. There are many, many players in bronze arena that have less than 50 health, because they have quit the game. I wonder why they quit.. doesn't take a genius to work that out lol.

Game Suggestions and Feedback / [Suggestion] Auto Ability
« on: February 15, 2012, 04:45:55 am »
Tired of grinding? Seeing alot of players quit before they get the hang of the game and get better cards?

Why not add an auto feature. This button would appear at the main page, where you can click to turn it on or off.
It would play your deck just like the AI would, obviously, since it is the AI lol. You can watch it play.

Benefits of this:
* More players play longer without quitting because of the insane amount of grinding required to become a decent competitor.
* As a result of the above, more players would be likely to join.
* Players have a chance to gain cards a bit easier. Even though the AI plays this game like a 5 year old would and would lose half the time, they don't really lose anything.
* Not so tiring, players could easily do 50 duels a day without getting sick of it.

Drawbacks of this:
* Newer plays have the chance to gain the cards that older players tried hard to get.
* Older players may not like this idea at all.
* Could possibly make the game a bit too easy, depending on the AI setting.

Hope you like this idea, I tried looking for a similar one but didnt find any.
Criticism is welcomed, but point out why it isnt such a good idea please.

« on: February 14, 2012, 01:31:00 pm »
Thanks for all the help :) im now farming bronze arena, and getting LOADS of weapons

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4t6 61s 61s 61s 61s 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61v 61v 61v 61v 61v 61v 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 8pu

Works like a charm

« on: February 13, 2012, 01:12:27 pm »
Don't upgrade this deck, gather upped cards for FG killers.
Ok, im trying to get weapons to start my FG deck, but havent had any luck at all. Are half bloods the best to farm for this? Or the arena?

Deck Help / Aether Deck
« on: February 13, 2012, 12:59:06 pm »
61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61s 61s 61s 61s 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61v 61v 61v 61v 61v 61v 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 8pu

I've swapped my immo-phoenix deck for this (I still have my fire deck though, probly wont sell it) and im wondering what cards would be the most efficeint to upgrade? im thinking the shields and immortals, not sure though. any help is much appreciated :)

Aether / Re: The Essential Halfblood Farmer
« on: February 13, 2012, 11:36:22 am »
Interesting deck. It works well for PvP1 too.

I won my first 4 games vs half blood, but the next 4 I lost mainly due to deflags and fire shields.

Issue Archive / Arena Deck
« on: February 13, 2012, 01:26:12 am »
I've got a problem, I upgraded my deck and put skill points into the 2x draw so I can draw 2 cards per round.
This skill works, but when I duel my own deck for testing it says I have 90 cards, when it should be only 45.

Does this skill double your cards, as well as allowing you to draw 2 cards a round?

Also, how do I remove the 6 cards that the oracle places there? They are useless 90% of the time!!

Thanks.

Deck Help / Re: Fire Deck Help
« on: February 11, 2012, 09:53:58 am »
Some more improvements, its not that bad. Ive done 193 games, probably 140 with this deck, 129 wins and 64 losses. Whats the average?

5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f3 5f3 5f3 5f6 5f6 5f7 5f7 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5fb 5fb 5fb 5fc 5fc 5fc 7dp 7ds 7ds 7ds 8po

Immolation combos with phoenix's work great, I rarely have quanta problems.
But versing decks with strong defense, I normally lose. Bones shield is incredibly powerful against my phoenix's, somewhat OP.

The fire spirits are there for immolation, as well as building up strength if people underestimate them and use spells on my phoenix's first up.
In the process of upgrading all immolation's to cremation's.

Any suggestions? The 2 main deck types I have problems with are gravity and death. Gravity is strong with Otygahs or what ever they are called, gravity pulls on that 0/25 monster, death is strong with bone shields combined with lots of poison and that toxin card (deals 1 damage per turn to monsters) so they really have an unstoppable shield when fighting a deck like mine, if the right cards are played.

Issue Archive / Minor Phoenix's
« on: February 10, 2012, 01:27:06 pm »
So I upgraded myself 2 phoenix's, and added them to me deck. But I have a problem.. they dont show up in battle.

I've added them to my arena deck and it works fine, but it wont work in PvP. Is there something I need to do before I can use them? 6 normal phoenix's still show up, it should be 4 and 2 minor's.

General Discussion / Re: Question with PvP
« on: February 10, 2012, 12:52:24 pm »
Hmmm problems.. I really like this game ive only been playing for like 3 days, but the amount of desync bugs and other things I encounter is absolutely ridiculous..

Pages: [1] 2
blarg: Nathan11101