Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Lolnoob333 (13)

Pages: [1] 2
Deck Help / The Best deck ever!!
« on: August 11, 2010, 07:38:25 pm »
You guys think that i going to post a deck?? Well you are rong. What is the best deck?? The deck that suits you the most. Yea you have decks that can own false gods and yea you know the strategy but do you feel good whit it?? I have a deck thats says hey i'm his own-made deck!! I can be defeated but i can win against you who knows??
Now my question Do you feel good whit those pre-made decks??
reply me what you think of this

Humor / Re: Anagrams 2.0
« on: April 21, 2010, 03:03:59 pm »
i got 3
lolnoob333 becomes
Lob Loon
Lob Lo No
Lob Lo On
is it me or is just chinese?

Archived Decks / Re: 00MaYk00 fractal deck
« on: April 18, 2010, 11:46:04 am »
i suggest adding some liciferases so the light dragons can raises hopes defence

Humor / Re: One of our members is a hacker!!!
« on: April 15, 2010, 01:35:27 pm »
To anyone who didn't get the joke, this thread is not about you hacking. I used a complex special kind of code that inserts the name of the person who is viewing the post, inside the post.

For example if Mr. Smith reads this post, the post will accuse Mr. Smith for being a hacker. If you read it, you are the hacker.

Hopefully now I don't receive as much angry PM's and bad Karma. :)

now i got it i thought i was the hacker when i saw it Omfg

« on: April 15, 2010, 01:22:26 pm »
eem i'm not a hacker idk what you are talking about how did i get those skeletons i don't use death deck i use schrieker rush deck thus u are completly rong!
I don't know.. hacking?
I DON'T HACK HOW MANY TIMES MUST I SAY THAT MAYBE ITS SOME1 WHIT MY NAME
OMFG

« on: April 15, 2010, 12:57:37 pm »
eem i'm not a hacker idk what you are talking about how did i get those skeletons i don't use death deck i use schrieker rush deck thus u are completly rong!

Rainbow Decks / Re: Acelink's God Killer
« on: April 13, 2010, 10:40:18 am »
i thought putting some heavy armors into your deck

Duo-Decks / Re: Fractal Charger, 28% against FGs
« on: March 31, 2010, 12:17:43 pm »
what's the mark?

for the water deck i suggest put 4 bone pillars away and replace them for 2 water pillars and 2 artic squids

I agree that these make intuitive sense, I'd even contemplated suggesting semi-quanta pillars on these in the wiki.
Elemental pillar -> generates 2 random quanta per turn from the elements (:air, :earth, :fire, :water)
Balance pillar -> generates 2 random quanta per turn from the elements (:light, :darkness, :life, :death)
Power pillar -> generates 2 random qanta per turn from the elements (:aether, :time, :entropy, :gravity)

i like this idea its good

Pages: [1] 2
blarg: