Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Flayne (1452)

Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121]
Anvil Archive / Re: Colossus | Ancient Colossus
« on: May 09, 2010, 12:40:13 am »
 :o OMG!! thats huge!! unleash that thing from its damage counters and its ALL OVA!!!  :P

Card Ideas and Art / Re: Silent Siren | Deafening Siren
« on: May 08, 2010, 02:56:35 pm »
oh now i get it, u basically force the creature to use its ability, lol awesome!!
and thanks for the link  :D

Card Ideas and Art / Re: Silent Siren | Deafening Siren
« on: May 08, 2010, 05:09:39 am »
Awesome idea, Id laugh if i took the ability "immortality" and just made silent siren immortal, although question with that, since immortality becomes a passive ability
would it stay immortal after the turn?

oh and another question, how did u add the quantum icons next to the cost and abilities?

Crucible Archive / Re: Imprisoned Maniac | Imprisoned Psycho
« on: May 08, 2010, 04:57:29 am »
oops, i guess i forgot to add that info, lol,  yeah definitely otherwise it would have like 50 atk in 6 turns lol.
for example, before i pull out Imprisoned Maniac/Psycho, i would have already put in lets say 4 devourers and 3 minor vampires,
thats 7  :darkness creatures, 8 including itself, so when i put in IM/P it would have 8x1.5 = 8 + 4 = 12 atk, however if i add another  :darkness creature, nothing would happen, it stays the same, in other words, one use, otherwise it would be
one-Extraordinarily-powerful-maniac, *shivers at thought* lol  :)
 although i reckon its OP anyway because imagine if it had
12 atk, then u add lunar eclipse and it becomes 14, plus u could work this together with a pair of blessings which would make it even more Beastly (in other words 20 atk) lol, i reckon i should nerf it or on upgraded version, still make it lose hp but slightly less
like -1 or something. I dont know, i just thought it would be cool to have a multiplier in  :darkness element  :P

Crucible Archive / Re: Faceless One | Faceless Demon
« on: May 07, 2010, 09:33:31 pm »
 :o OH God Thats scary, if it was standing right behind me *slowly turns to look* nothing, Phew!  :D
No the mutli-quantum activating thing has never been done before but it would dramatically change things in elements.
Awesome Idea though  :)

Forge Archive / Re: Exploding Pot | Exploding Cauldron
« on: May 07, 2010, 09:28:53 pm »
Awesome!!! it is another rain of fire, but for the time element, which is awesome.  :P
though i agree to lower the hp a bit.  :)

Crucible Archive / Imprisoned Maniac | Imprisoned Psycho
« on: May 07, 2010, 07:44:55 pm »
NAME:
***Imprisoned Maniac***
ELEMENT:
*** :darkness***
COST:
***7 :darkness***
TYPE:
***Creature***
ATK|HP:
*** 0|5***
ABILITY:
*** :darkness :darkness :darkness Unleash: Imprisoned Maniac gains +X/-3, X = All :darkness Creatures in play multiplied by 1.5.***
ART BY:
***Flayne***
IDEA BY:
***Flayne***
NAME:
***Imprisoned Psycho***
ELEMENT:
*** :darkness***
COST:
***8 :darkness***
TYPE:
***Creature***
ATK|HP:
***0/5***
ABILITY:
***:darkness :darkness :darkness Unleash: Imprisoned Maniac gains +X/+0, X = All :darkness Creatures in play multiplied by 1.5.***
ART BY:
***Flayne***
IDEA BY:
***Flayne***
NOTES: [/color][/b]
***note: ability is one use. Its probably too overpowered, i could nerf it a bit later on if suggested, just an idea ***
SERIES: [/color][/b]
***insert a link to series page (if there is one)***

Card Art / Re: Spell Art Entry
« on: May 06, 2010, 08:52:09 pm »
wow, excellent detail, and very smart how u hide the 'butterfly effect' or the 'replica' effect, if u know what i mean. I reckon this should
be a  :darkness element spell. Awesome, epic and clever piece   :)

Card Art / Re: entry for Spell art competition
« on: May 04, 2010, 07:09:12 pm »
I like the concept, but the tails are jagged. They need to be more organic curves. Other than that, I like it :)
Cool
It reminds me assassim's art of fire bomb.
Wow, very cool.

thanks guys  :D, yeah i could have made the curves more organic but for some reason i liked the way they were because it gave it a more electrifying look and i though it was something more different than your occasional comet  :),

probably should have made my question more clear, i found the window but i couldnt fingure out how to make the line get smaller as you said in your previous post. (i found how you made the dots though)
and i found a tutorial for u that teaches pretty much the same thing, heres the link:

http://www.photoshoptower.com/tutorials/life-beam/create-realistic-photoshop-special-effect-sfx.php

you'll find everything here, hope this helps  :)

« on: May 04, 2010, 04:11:13 am »
ok, what u do is, instead of clicking the brush tool directly from the toolbar, there should be a brush tab (the tab should be visible when u open photoshop) on the right of the screen next to the image map, hence the small red circle on the top-right of this image:
(http://imageplay.net/es/view/m7Gbd61532/26)

and the window on the left is what should appear once u click the small brush tab, the options on the window are a small reference of what u can really do with the brush dynamics XD

hope this helps  :)

« on: May 03, 2010, 11:57:18 pm »
i used photoshop CS3.
i mostly used the brush tool for the light beams, then i used the smudge tool, stroking the edges of the light beams outward, to give the beams the 'comet' look. what i did with the brush tool though was alter the brush dynamics.
i made it so with a single stroke, the brush dimensions would constantly shrink until a certain point where it stops, thats how i made the comet tails.
then i changed the dynamics of the brush again (leaving the tail effect) and made them appear like many different sized spots,
thats how i did the little sparkle effects that spiral around the comets.

im glad u liked it  :D

Card Art / fire rain
« on: May 03, 2010, 07:11:03 pm »

(no longer a submission to the spell art competition)

hope everyone likes XD

Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121]
anything
blarg: