Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Falcon4415 (536)

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45]
I was playing against some t50 guy using this "rage quit deck" (Mr Sexington's?), which basically works as stated, killing every creature you have and healing for insane amounts of hp. I started with an elf/FFQ combo in my hand and while I was setting it up he got a thorn carapace out. I thought I might get a mutant with steal if I could stop my creatures from attacking with sundials. First mutant: 8/4 cockatrice with steal. EPIC WIN.

That much epicness needs explanation though: the game lasted so much (mainly due to him healing in ridiculously numbers) that I managed to steal at least 15 permanents from him (6 SoGs, 6 thorn carapaces, one Eternity, 2 mind gates, hourglasses...). His healing capabilities were so intense he got to almost 500 health (SoDs, Stone Skin). Thanks to his mind gates, I also benefitted from those spells and EM'd him at 375 hps (he decked out LOL). Due to having 375 hp + EM, I won 172 electrum from that fight.

That cockatrice might not be a really weird thing, but it is at least the most epic mutation ever, in terms of usefulness.

General Discussion / Re: Shard of Gratitude
« on: October 15, 2010, 07:23:23 pm »
Actually, SoGs are quite impopular in t50 farms. I have been playing for a month, I have at least 4 samples of each weapon (8 for pulvs, the exception being titans with 0 samples) and I have only won 4 shards, 2 SoGs and 2 SoDs.

EDIT: BTW, I am yet to see any farm at all this week.

Osiris / Re: Oracle : Osiris
« on: October 15, 2010, 03:19:27 pm »
You just need a few more code lines (I think), as you are only coding FG's AI, not every single one.
And it could also achieve the one hit KO, as the scarabs start eating their mates when the field is full. Think of it: 23 creatore slots and 3 att/scarab (eating two other scarabs with each one, then the pharaohs, you get to 1HKO most rainbow decks before they even set up)

Say I'm playing Miracle.  There are 3 Light Dragons out, and thats it.  In the first slot we have a 12|12.  Second and third we have -24|24.  It still shows its doing 12 damage to me when its reallying doing 36 healing.  Along with this idea we may need a way of showing healing.  We also may need a way to show which creature kills the target.  Say I've Antimattered all the end creatures, and I'm taking a net damage of 4.  I may still end up dieing because all the beginning creatures have high damage.  This isn't common, but the yellow bar is unreliable.  Luckily I'm extremely good at math.
Now we are at it, can I suggest healing showing as a blue bar?

I mean that only the total amount should be displayed. Let's say your opponent is going to hit you for 3 dmg this turn, but you purify status heals you fo 4. I don't want a messy -3 +4 hp yellow, green and blue bar, just the total +1 hp blue bar.

Either you are the luckiest person in the world or you had a deck containing some cards that can give you some advantage against a certaing god, which would also imply a lot of luck.

Osiris / Re: Oracle : Osiris
« on: October 13, 2010, 10:20:26 pm »
I use mono aether/gravity shields with a grav mark. Immortals and dragons are not eatable and if you manage to put out a dim shield early and have some shards, you might get the mastery, as you'll anyway block all his damage by the 6th turn and will outheal his eternity with only one puny shard (which, BTW, I don't have).
All the deck is unupped:
5 Dragons
4 Immortals
3 Grav shields
3 Dim shields
2 Lobotomizers (I only have 2, but I'd add another one)
13 Pillars
Mark is gravity
Feel free to add any SoGs you can find (though only one or two will do the trick).

Just wondering: what would happen if Zanz decided to add one chimera to the mix? It would be the most awesome ownage EVER =D

So I understand marks are winnable and playable?

Anyway, thanks tho those who make rare farms for us noobs to prgress.

I have just played against somebody called rastafla (t50 farm?), who I believe had a relics farming deck. I'm pretty much a noob at this thing (note that this is my first post), but I believe that only pillars/pendulums can appear more than 6 times in a deck, and that relics are totally useless. I am tempted to believe he had a nice amount of them in his deck, as I got three from the spin.

When the match started I thought he'd probably be a rare farm, because of hir air mark, 30- card deck. Instead, this guy started playing MARKS.  I mean, he managed to put out one gravity, one aether, one entropy and one fire marks, plus his default air one. After a few turns he played two nymphs, then I killed him. Can anybody explain what happened?
EDIT: this rastafla guy happens to be the tournament organizer, just noticed  :D

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45]
blarg: