Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Arondight (715)

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60]
Issue Archive / Lobotomize and Butterfly Effect
« on: April 01, 2010, 05:10:53 pm »
When one of your creatures gets lobotomized, during your turn after then, when you use Butterfly Effect on that creature, it is not able to use the destroy effect immediately. Which is strange, because it's not like it was summoned again and was on the field enough to get rid of "summoning sickness". Thus, it gets lobotomized again (by Electrocutor, oh, irony) when the opponent's turn comes by.

Earth / Re: New Card: Stone Skin
« on: March 31, 2010, 02:56:25 pm »
Looks like Stone Skin now has a cost of 1 :earth upgraded. Pretty neat.

Earth / Re: New Card: Auburn Nymph
« on: March 31, 2010, 02:51:58 pm »
Was Basilisk Blood always 1 Earth Quanta cost upgraded? I think Auburn/Earth Nymph's ability costs a bit too much to an effective choice if Basilisk Blood can be used in one turn. Simply because with the right decks, you can win in 4-7 rounds.

Edit: Saw the cost change, I see more use for it, now.  :)

Competitions / Re: Contest: The New False God
« on: March 31, 2010, 01:29:01 pm »
Anubis

Code: [Select]
74a 74a 74a 74a 74a 74a 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q7 7q7 7q7 7q7 7q7 7qc 7qc 7qc 7qc 7qc 7qc 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 80b 80b 80b 80b 80d 80d 80d 80d 80i 80i 80i 80i 80i
Like all false gods, I think they all have a huge advantage if you let them gain more and more resources. This one is not particularly different in that sense, but it emphasizes on giving creatures momentum (Shields would be a big weakness otherwise) before making static board permanents like Elidnis, copying creatures (Scarabs or Pharaohs) like Paradox, bursting into speed with Electrum Hourglasses like Rainbow, and all the while having field control with swarming Scarabs. Anubis is the cheapest creature to use in the deck, so it'll most likely reach the field first and gain Immortality if you aren't able to stop it. Resulting in many of Anubis's creatures coming out of your reach. Lastly, I wanted Anubis to be the most important card to this False God's deck success, because it hasn't gotten much love since Quintessence came to be.  :)

Entropy / Re: Favorite Entropy card
« on: March 31, 2010, 11:09:49 am »
It would have to be Discord or Butterfly Effect. But, really, I would say I like all of the Entropy cards.

Death / Re: Favorite Death Card
« on: March 31, 2010, 11:05:39 am »
I think it would be Ivory Dragon for looks, but not for general use. Probably it would be Arsenic or Bone Wall for effect.

Weapon Master 9 :air

3/2 creature

Effect: 3 :air Animate current equipped weapon. When Weapon Master leaves the field or is destroyed, destroy all animated weapons on your side of the field.

Either that one or,

King's Treasury:air

:air : Animate current weapon equipped.

If King's Treasury leaves your side of the field, destroy all animated weapons on your side of the field.

With Fractal coming out, I thought this would be a fun idea to make weapons more interesting.

Carrion Feeder 6 :death

Permanent: Whenever a monster is destroyed, gain one life.

Priest 3 :light

3/5 creature

Effect: This creature is treated to have the effect bioluminescence, but does not generate  :light per turn.

Faith 5 :light

Permanent: Your creatures with the effect "bioluminescence" can't be targeted by the opponent's Death and Darkness cards.

or maybe

Your creatures with "bioluminescence" gain +1 HP for each bioluminescence creature on your side of the field.

Seraphim 9 :light

7/10 creature

Effect: Seraphim gains +1/1 for each creature with "bioluminescence" on your side of the field.

Because Luciferin and Light Nymph seem pretty useless as they are now.  :(

Conjure Quantum Golem 8 (colorless)

Spell: Sacrifice one Quantum Pillar/Tower to summon a Quantum Golem.

Quantum Golem 9 (colorless)

8/10 creature

Effect: generates 3 random quanta every turn.

Phantom Assassin 5 :aether

6/3

Effect: This creature gains Immortality after one turn has passed after this card has been played.

Bipolar Magician 2 :entropy

3/2 creature

Effect: Has a 50% chance of dealing double damage. If this card does not deal double damage, it deals no damage at all for that turn.

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60]
blarg: